Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Lads Alliance 10:17 - Oct 23 with 6749 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

From Vice:

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/j5g7px/watch-who-are-the-football-lads-allian
Football Lads Alliance on 07:55 - Oct 24 with 1392 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Football Lads Alliance on 07:21 - Oct 24 by distortR

tommy robinson appeared to be doing a photo-shoot by the side of the demo. Is he the new face of stone island?

I still find it funny that he shares his name with a fictional victim of racism in the deep south and a singing gay rights campaigner.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Football Lads Alliance on 08:14 - Oct 24 with 1369 viewsPommyhoop

tommy robinson appeared to be doing a photo-shoot by the side of the demo. Is he the new face of stone island?

He was there as a journalist covering it for Rebel Media. He pulled up a BBC news crew and
said ''You will not show this on MSN unless there is trouble then you will be all over it. If it goes peacefully you won't show it''
Guess what .He was right..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Football Lads Alliance on 08:19 - Oct 24 with 1358 viewstraininvain

Football Lads Alliance on 07:55 - Oct 24 by PlanetHonneywood

I still find it funny that he shares his name with a fictional victim of racism in the deep south and a singing gay rights campaigner.

His real name's Tommy Lennon. I wonder why he changed it.
Football Lads Alliance on 08:20 - Oct 24 with 1356 viewsTheChef

Football Lads Alliance on 07:55 - Oct 24 by PlanetHonneywood

And funnily enough, Tommy Robinson is not his real name.

I think he's what is known in certain circles as a useful idiot.

And from what I can see the FLA is a whole collection of useful idiots (See also Black Lives Matter, Antifa, etc.).

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Football Lads Alliance on 09:58 - Oct 24 with 1290 viewspaulparker

talking of Stone Island ive still got jumpers and coats from 1991 in the wardrobe ,
back then it was a very rare sight to see blokes wearing it , and if you did you felt like the Ace face around town

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Football Lads Alliance on 11:21 - Oct 24 with 1241 viewsrobith

Football Lads Alliance on 09:58 - Oct 24 by paulparker

talking of Stone Island ive still got jumpers and coats from 1991 in the wardrobe ,
back then it was a very rare sight to see blokes wearing it , and if you did you felt like the Ace face around town

What kind of nick is it in PP? Stone Island vintage stuff goes for an absolute fortune on ASOS marketplace. You could be sat on a gold mine!
Football Lads Alliance on 11:27 - Oct 24 with 1231 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Football Lads Alliance on 11:21 - Oct 24 by robith

What kind of nick is it in PP? Stone Island vintage stuff goes for an absolute fortune on ASOS marketplace. You could be sat on a gold mine!

From what PP has told us previously, the tops are probably in better condition than the trousers.
Football Lads Alliance on 11:35 - Oct 24 with 1222 viewspaulparker

Football Lads Alliance on 11:21 - Oct 24 by robith

funny you say that I found a documentary on Netflix the other day about casuals and this subject came up
the 3 jumpers I have are in decent nick apart from 2 that are missing a couple of buttons , id never wear them as id look a right plum now try to pull a jumper off from 25 years ago
in saying that I don't think id sell I have loads of old clothes from the 90s im still hording in the cupboards
I have purple moleskin Versace jeans ( don't ask) old paul smith , Armani and kartherine hamnett jeans which are about 3 sizes to big , even found a pair of old rockports and Patrick cox loafers , im still gutted that down the years I gave away a load of stuff to old friends considering there is a big mark up for all this stuff I could have been sitting on a proper goldmine

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024