Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Niko Muir from Hendon Trialing with us 20:50 - Jan 16 with 10197 viewsrichranger

Is a striker - scored 23 goals in 25 games this year - impressive. I guess he'll have a try-out in the Friendly against that lot down the road on Thursday
Niko Muir from Hendon Trialing with us on 09:10 - Jan 19 with 2664 viewsNW5Hoop

Niko Muir from Hendon Trialing with us on 11:57 - Jan 18 by CamberleyR

If you're a natural goalscorer, the transition can be made. Austin the classic example who was playing ninth tier football in the Wessex League, before Swindon (in L1 at the time) took a punt after a successful trial period.

I didn't say non-existent. I said minimal.

Also, Austin joined Swindon when he was 19, not in his mid-20s.
Niko Muir from Hendon Trialing with us on 10:34 - Apr 1 with 2346 viewssmegma

Niko Muir from Hendon Trialing with us on 09:10 - Jan 19 by NW5Hoop

I didn't say non-existent. I said minimal.

Also, Austin joined Swindon when he was 19, not in his mid-20s.

Finally got to see him over at Silver Jubilee Park yesterday. Speaking to a fellow Rangers fan who is a regular at Hendon, he told me since the story broke back in January he has struggled to handle the publicity which has affected his game. ONLY on 43 goals for the season with five hat-tricks including preseason .Scored twice last weekend as they thrashed big spending Billericay 4-1. He didn't shine yesterday.

Yesterday they beat Metropolitan Police 2-0 . Down to 10 men at half time when it was 0-0. They should've won about 4-0 as Met Police are the worse team I've seen this season at any level.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2018 10:40]
Niko Muir from Hendon Trialing with us on 10:40 - Apr 1 with 2320 viewsEsox_Lucius

Niko Muir from Hendon Trialing with us on 22:24 - Jan 16 by PlanetHonneywood

Niko, Niko, Niko, Niko Muir.....

I’m in if for no other reason, that we have never really replaced that lyrically challenging master piece of a chant about Messrs Austin and Kranjcar.

Would scan nicely with Ebere Eze

The grass is always greener.

Niko Muir from Hendon Trialing with us on 10:47 - Apr 1 with 2303 viewsenfieldargh

Could he be the next Ross Weir?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Niko Muir from Hendon Trialing with us on 11:10 - Apr 1 with 2255 viewsstevec

So we’re building the semblance of a half decent side and the final pieces of the jigsaw are apparently to be found in the Isthmian League.

Give me strength
Niko Muir from Hendon Trialing with us on 11:22 - Apr 1 with 2215 viewssmegma

Niko Muir from Hendon Trialing with us on 11:10 - Apr 1 by stevec

So we’re building the semblance of a half decent side and the final pieces of the jigsaw are apparently to be found in the Isthmian League.

Give me strength

Or the final piece that will glue them together is from the Bostik League.

It's ok, I'll get my coat myself.

P.S. what I saw yesterday tells me we won't be looking at him again.
Niko Muir from Hendon Trialing with us on 12:00 - Apr 1 with 2174 viewsBoston

Shame Muir missed yesterday’s Hendon fixture, they beat the Met Police 2 - 0, he missed the chance of getting, nik nik nik’d.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Niko Muir from Hendon Trialing with us on 12:30 - Apr 1 with 2131 viewssmegma

Niko Muir from Hendon Trialing with us on 12:00 - Apr 1 by Boston

Shame Muir missed yesterday’s Hendon fixture, they beat the Met Police 2 - 0, he missed the chance of getting, nik nik nik’d.

Muir didn't play yesterday?? So who was the bloke in green with 10 on the back of his shirt?

http://www.hendonfc.net/Reports?id=5699

He must be a doppelganger. Even has the same name.
Login to get fewer ads

Niko Muir from Hendon Trialing with us on 13:20 - Apr 11 with 1783 viewsoldmisery

Niko Muir from Hendon Trialing with us on 12:30 - Apr 1 by smegma

Muir didn't play yesterday?? So who was the bloke in green with 10 on the back of his shirt?

http://www.hendonfc.net/Reports?id=5699

He must be a doppelganger. Even has the same name.

Mr Smegma, how did the Met Police line up against Hendon? And aren't the Met Police and Hendon one and the same?

No, being serious; did you notice that they had two of our former youngsters, Jeremy Arthur and Aaron Goode, in their squad. How did they perform?
Niko Muir from Hendon Trialing with us on 13:31 - Apr 11 with 1717 viewsR_from_afar

Niko Muir from Hendon Trialing with us on 11:10 - Apr 1 by stevec

Give me strength

But the Isthmian League is just one source of players, not our only source.

He's one player, coming on trial.

I'm sure we are continuing to look at prospects in various leagues, at most levels.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Niko Muir from Hendon Trialing with us on 13:47 - Apr 11 with 1647 viewsDorse

Niko Muir from Hendon Trialing with us on 13:20 - Apr 11 by oldmisery

Mr Smegma, how did the Met Police line up against Hendon? And aren't the Met Police and Hendon one and the same?

No, being serious; did you notice that they had two of our former youngsters, Jeremy Arthur and Aaron Goode, in their squad. How did they perform?

A Met Police line-up?

'It's Chief Inspector Grobbelaar.... shiiiiiitt...'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024