Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hogan Ephriam 20:41 - Jan 18 with 2636 viewsDubaiR

Watching highlights of the 3-0 win over Boro and he scores a great 2nd. Prompted me to see where he is now and last club was Whitehawk a semi pro outfit in Brighton but he left in 2017. He is only 29.

Was never amazing for us but equally never terrible and always come across like he wanted to be there (was with us for 6 years in total).

Where is he now?
Hogan Ephriam on 21:31 - Jan 18 with 2524 viewsBakes

Last seen playing for Whitehawk

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Hogan Ephriam on 05:33 - Jan 19 with 2312 viewsHayesender

My stepson has goalkeeper training every week with the Whitehawk goalkeeper. I'll have to ask him about Hogan

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Hogan Ephriam on 08:04 - Jan 19 with 2217 viewsTheChef

Will always remember the winner he scored at Doncaster in our Championship winning season.

Also seemed to dovetail nicely with Vine and Agyemang in that two week period where we played Total Football and Agyemang couldn't stop scoring.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Hogan Ephriam on 08:49 - Jan 19 with 2167 viewskingsburyR

Hogan Ephriam on 08:04 - Jan 19 by TheChef

Will always remember the winner he scored at Doncaster in our Championship winning season.

Also seemed to dovetail nicely with Vine and Agyemang in that two week period where we played Total Football and Agyemang couldn't stop scoring.

If ever there was a random streak of form.......that was it!

Was it 7 in 7 or something like that?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Hogan Ephriam on 09:03 - Jan 19 with 2147 viewsNorthernr

Was on the podcast with him a couple of years back with drinks beforehand, he's an interesting lad, quite bright and knows his football. Basically said that when he left Wycombe he had offers from Accrington, Rochdale, few places like that. Financially well off (eight years of QPR money will do that to a boy) and did he really want to go and live somewhere like that up north, by himself, away from London, away from his mates and family. He concluded that he wasn't that desperate to play League 1/2 football so didn't go and just dropped out the game.
Hogan Ephriam on 09:08 - Jan 19 with 2143 viewssimmo

He does a podcast most weeks with Marcus Bean. He knows his football and if you follow him on Twitter still has a lot of love for QPR. Annoyingly for a London boy he's a fckin United fan which is annoying, but other than that I like him a lot and it's a shame he didn't have the drive to continue to have a good career in his later years as anybody that played with him, especially at the likes of Wycombe etc always talk about how he was a step up in training - especially at that level.

Also liked that he had the balls to speak during the 4 year plan too.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Hogan Ephriam on 09:17 - Jan 19 with 2127 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hogan Ephriam on 09:08 - Jan 19 by simmo

He does a podcast most weeks with Marcus Bean. He knows his football and if you follow him on Twitter still has a lot of love for QPR. Annoyingly for a London boy he's a fckin United fan which is annoying, but other than that I like him a lot and it's a shame he didn't have the drive to continue to have a good career in his later years as anybody that played with him, especially at the likes of Wycombe etc always talk about how he was a step up in training - especially at that level.

Also liked that he had the balls to speak during the 4 year plan too.

"Also liked that he had the balls to speak during the 4 year plan too."

Yep. Top man.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hogan Ephriam on 09:28 - Jan 19 with 2101 viewsichbinnaughty

Hogan Ephriam on 09:03 - Jan 19 by Northernr

Was on the podcast with him a couple of years back with drinks beforehand, he's an interesting lad, quite bright and knows his football. Basically said that when he left Wycombe he had offers from Accrington, Rochdale, few places like that. Financially well off (eight years of QPR money will do that to a boy) and did he really want to go and live somewhere like that up north, by himself, away from London, away from his mates and family. He concluded that he wasn't that desperate to play League 1/2 football so didn't go and just dropped out the game.

He's still only 29.
He's the antithesis of Ned Zelic.
He is a very good egg.
I wonder just how much he has let his fitness, form, and love for the game go.
He definitely has genuine love for our club.
Incentivise him to get fit, invite him to come and train with us, and maybe the offer of a pay-as-you-play deal with us. He's got absolutely nothing to lose out of that; and neither would we.
Always thought he was bombed out really harshly.

Also, watching videos of that 3-0 v Middlesboro, god I miss Adel, the stroppy, temperamental twit.
Login to get fewer ads

Hogan Ephriam on 10:04 - Jan 19 with 2049 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lovely ball by Taarabt and a cracking finish. Not to sound all Andy Gray about it but volleying a ball that comes over your shoulder is one of the hardest finishes in fitba.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hogan Ephriam on 22:35 - Jan 19 with 1807 viewsbosh67

I am not going to say he was the most wasted talent in QPR history but he was just about the most wasted talent in QPR history. Probably better than Adel in the first half of our promotion season until his injury that year.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hogan Ephriam on 22:41 - Jan 19 with 1793 viewsdistortR

Hogan Ephriam on 10:04 - Jan 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Lovely ball by Taarabt and a cracking finish. Not to sound all Andy Gray about it but volleying a ball that comes over your shoulder is one of the hardest finishes in fitba.

"ball over Matt smith's shoulder"

ctn
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024