Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Rowe Released 13:46 - Jan 22 with 4536 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"⚽️ #QPRU23's forward Danny Rowe has left by mutual consent with immediate effect.
The club wishes Danny all the best for the future." from Offish Facebook

I know very little about this lad, to be honest.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Danny Rowe Released on 14:07 - Jan 22 with 4466 viewssmegma

Has been on the periphery of the under 23s all season. Played about a third of all games including preseason. He's about 5th in line for a place since RGC was let go. Not a bad player actually but the squad needs to be trimmed and it's no surprise to see him released. Expect a lot more releases between now and June.
Danny Rowe Released on 15:23 - Jan 22 with 4334 viewsPinnerPaul

Cue twitter/facebook outrage from those who have never seen him play (like me!)
Danny Rowe Released on 17:37 - Jan 22 with 4220 viewsPunteR

Danny Rowe Released on 14:07 - Jan 22 by smegma

Has been on the periphery of the under 23s all season. Played about a third of all games including preseason. He's about 5th in line for a place since RGC was let go. Not a bad player actually but the squad needs to be trimmed and it's no surprise to see him released. Expect a lot more releases between now and June.

Arent we supposed to be releasing all the top earners , not the lads minimum footballers wage.?(whatever that is?)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Danny Rowe Released on 17:48 - Jan 22 with 4187 viewsphilc

Danny Rowe Released on 14:07 - Jan 22 by smegma

Unfortunately this probably describes 90% of our under 23 squad, I suspect it's why they find it so hard to release them in the past.
Danny Rowe Released on 17:59 - Jan 22 with 4157 viewssmegma

Danny Rowe Released on 17:37 - Jan 22 by PunteR

Arent we supposed to be releasing all the top earners , not the lads minimum footballers wage.?(whatever that is?)

As I reported last week, the under 23s have used 64 players so far this season. That's enough for 4 teams plus 5 subs.

A large number have played 1 game.
Danny Rowe Released on 18:07 - Jan 22 with 4134 viewsPunteR

Danny Rowe Released on 17:59 - Jan 22 by smegma

As I reported last week, the under 23s have used 64 players so far this season. That's enough for 4 teams plus 5 subs.

A large number have played 1 game.

64 players? and none of them wing backs..? ;)

Yeh thats a lot of players, fair enough trimming the squad.

Danny Rowe Released on 19:55 - Jan 22 with 4009 viewsNortholt_Rs

Danny Rowe Released on 18:07 - Jan 22 by PunteR

.....plus it’s much, much harder to get rid of top earners who are pony players...

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Danny Rowe Released on 10:40 - Jan 23 with 3707 viewsDorse

Danny Rowe Released on 15:23 - Jan 22 by PinnerPaul

Cue twitter/facebook outrage from those who have never seen him play (like me!)

He was probably released because he plays like you.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 10:43]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Rowe Released on 11:50 - Jan 23 with 3604 viewsaston_hoop

Dan Darbyshire released too. Axel Prohouly to follow apparently.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Danny Rowe Released on 12:34 - Jan 23 with 3536 viewssmegma

Danny Rowe Released on 11:50 - Jan 23 by aston_hoop

Prohouly is possibly THE worse player I've seen in our reserves in over 30 years of watching them. Even Caulker sweated for the badge in his four appearances this season. Brian Croft has lost his title to Axel I'm afraid.

Could get a job as a Christian Ronaldo lookalike, there the similarity ends.
Danny Rowe Released on 12:37 - Jan 23 with 3523 viewssmegma

Danny Rowe Released on 11:50 - Jan 23 by aston_hoop

A shame about Darbyshire. A forward with 5 goals in 7 starts and 7 sub appearances. So they played him left wing . Will do a good job at a lower level, L2 / National League.
Danny Rowe Released on 16:25 - Jan 23 with 3383 viewsBoston

Danny Rowe Released on 18:07 - Jan 22 by PunteR

Why we don’t start an American football team baffles me.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Danny Rowe Released on 17:00 - Jan 23 with 3322 viewsPunteR

Danny Rowe Released on 16:25 - Jan 23 by Boston

Why we don’t start an American football team baffles me.

No wingbacks.

Danny Rowe Released on 21:05 - Jan 23 with 3169 viewsoldmisery

Danny Rowe Released on 12:34 - Jan 23 by smegma

Prohouly is possibly THE worse player I've seen in our reserves in over 30 years of watching them. Even Caulker sweated for the badge in his four appearances this season. Brian Croft has lost his title to Axel I'm afraid.

Could get a job as a Christian Ronaldo lookalike, there the similarity ends.

I've only been watching the Under 23's/Reserves for about 7 years now but I can't disagree, makes you wonder just who our French scout was/is.

Although Jack Williams would run a close second.
Danny Rowe Released on 01:00 - Jan 24 with 3038 viewssmegma

Danny Rowe Released on 21:05 - Jan 23 by oldmisery

I've only been watching the Under 23's/Reserves for about 7 years now but I can't disagree, makes you wonder just who our French scout was/is.

Although Jack Williams would run a close second.

Jack Williams ????
Danny Rowe Released on 17:38 - Jan 24 with 2838 viewsoldmisery

Danny Rowe Released on 01:00 - Jan 24 by smegma

Jack Williams ????

Jack Williams, Under 23's left back, I believe he went on loan to Wycombe with Ebere Eze. Don't know if he's still there. Every time I've seen him play he's had a stinker, perhaps that's a coincidence.
Danny Rowe Released on 04:37 - Jan 26 with 2640 viewssmegma

Danny Rowe Released on 17:38 - Jan 24 by oldmisery

Jack Williams, Under 23's left back, I believe he went on loan to Wycombe with Ebere Eze. Don't know if he's still there. Every time I've seen him play he's had a stinker, perhaps that's a coincidence.

I'm sorry , I know it's all about opinions, but Jack Williams is one of the best players in the academy set up.
Danny Rowe Released on 10:22 - Jan 26 with 2535 viewsoldmisery

Danny Rowe Released on 04:37 - Jan 26 by smegma

I'm sorry , I know it's all about opinions, but Jack Williams is one of the best players in the academy set up.

Yes, football is mostly about differing opinions, in that we often see the same players in a different light and yes, of course, it could be a coincidence that whenever I've seen him play he's been poor.
It may be (you would probably know) that he is a lot younger than the majority of his team mates and will eventually develop into a potential first team player but I wasn't impressed by his performances.
But what do I know, the first time I saw Mark Perry play for the Under 18's (?) I thought he would go on to be first team captain.
How did he get on at Wycombe, do you know?
Danny Rowe Released on 15:02 - Jan 26 with 2471 viewsjohncharles

“By mutual consent with immediate effect” used to mean or at least suggest some sort of disciplinary action. Same wording for Ariel.

Strong and stable my arse.

Danny Rowe Released on 15:07 - Jan 26 with 2457 viewsrobith

Danny Rowe Released on 15:09 - Jan 26 with 2449 viewsisawqpratwcity

Danny Rowe Released on 15:02 - Jan 26 by johncharles

“By mutual consent with immediate effect” used to mean or at least suggest some sort of disciplinary action. Same wording for Ariel.

I don't read anything particularly negative into it. It's just what we have to do large amounts of at the moment for FFP.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Danny Rowe Released on 16:34 - Jan 26 with 2395 viewssmegma

Danny Rowe Released on 10:22 - Jan 26 by oldmisery

Yes, football is mostly about differing opinions, in that we often see the same players in a different light and yes, of course, it could be a coincidence that whenever I've seen him play he's been poor.
It may be (you would probably know) that he is a lot younger than the majority of his team mates and will eventually develop into a potential first team player but I wasn't impressed by his performances.
But what do I know, the first time I saw Mark Perry play for the Under 18's (?) I thought he would go on to be first team captain.
How did he get on at Wycombe, do you know?

He only played 3 times for Wycombe apparently. Has played in the last 4 under 23 games. I'm intrigued as to when you've seen him play as he's been at Wycombe since August and you didn't know he was back at the club. So you must have seen him last season in the couple of games he's played. I suggest you watch him again. I was talking to an ex QPR player recentlly who appeared to be watching Jack as the only thing he talked about was him. I believe he's highly rated by the club and others it seems. As I said, he's one of the best players in our Academy set up.
Danny Rowe Released on 17:43 - Jan 26 with 2348 viewsoldmisery

Danny Rowe Released on 16:34 - Jan 26 by smegma

He only played 3 times for Wycombe apparently. Has played in the last 4 under 23 games. I'm intrigued as to when you've seen him play as he's been at Wycombe since August and you didn't know he was back at the club. So you must have seen him last season in the couple of games he's played. I suggest you watch him again. I was talking to an ex QPR player recentlly who appeared to be watching Jack as the only thing he talked about was him. I believe he's highly rated by the club and others it seems. As I said, he's one of the best players in our Academy set up.

Yes you're correct I haven't seen him this season. I saw him play about 3 times last season.
I'll have to have another look obviously.

However your record on left backs is a little suspect, didn't you say you thought Christer Warren to be the dogs scrotum? And he was just scrotum!
Danny Rowe Released on 22:40 - Jan 26 with 2258 viewssmegma

Danny Rowe Released on 17:43 - Jan 26 by oldmisery

Yes you're correct I haven't seen him this season. I saw him play about 3 times last season.
I'll have to have another look obviously.

However your record on left backs is a little suspect, didn't you say you thought Christer Warren to be the dogs scrotum? And he was just scrotum!

Wrong. He was an arse !!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024