Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baaansley match tread 09:11 - Feb 3 with 23870 viewsactonman

Cold , p!ssing with rain in February and playing a team from Yorkshire , if only it was away on a Tuesday night and we would have a full house !

Anyway I'm a tad optimistic today (definitely a first) so going for an end to end ding dong with us winning 3-2

Of course, anything other than this and another p!ss poor display and I have my pitch fork sharpened at the ready

Baaansley match tread on 17:16 - Feb 3 with 2445 viewskomradkirk

Great win but glad i wasn't there.
Baaansley match tread on 17:17 - Feb 3 with 2428 viewsBoston

Would it be fair to say 'Hecky' got thumped?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Baaansley match tread on 17:21 - Feb 3 with 2391 viewsngbqpr

10 point gap
9 teams below us, and only 2 of them in Brum and Bolton showing any kind of form / ability to go on a run
Yes edging towards 52 points is boring...but getting to the summer safe with the chance to offload the last of the high earners and get some room to manouevre in the summer market is all that matters, no?

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Baaansley match tread on 17:27 - Feb 3 with 2334 viewsjoolsyp

He's received his fair share of criticism but I thought Lynch was outstanding today, good distribution and some crucial tackles and blocks. And showed Robbo and Bidwell how to cross the ball from the left wing in the first half.

Disappointed with both Freeman and Washington (again) today, both well below par. But 3 points is 3 points and in a "must-win" game at that!
Baaansley match tread on 17:36 - Feb 3 with 2263 views2Thomas2Bowles

Baaansley match tread on 17:07 - Feb 3 by kropotkin41

Truthfully speaking we could easily end up with 48pts in total........ I reckon we are probably going to finish on 51 or 52......... just surviving again.

I'm in no doubt that it will be 3 of these 4 that will go down
Barnsley
Hull
Sunderland
Burton

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Baaansley match tread on 17:53 - Feb 3 with 2151 viewsjohncharles

QPR and Wales win on the same afternoon.
must have been that blue super moon.

Strong and stable my arse.

Baaansley match tread on 18:23 - Feb 3 with 1998 viewsactonman

3 points is 3 points but Christ , get us over the line and please go back to ranting in the commentators box ffs. The football is nearly as depressing as jfh
Baaansley match tread on 18:52 - Feb 3 with 1889 viewsMatch82

Baaansley match tread on 17:27 - Feb 3 by joolsyp

He's received his fair share of criticism but I thought Lynch was outstanding today, good distribution and some crucial tackles and blocks. And showed Robbo and Bidwell how to cross the ball from the left wing in the first half.

Disappointed with both Freeman and Washington (again) today, both well below par. But 3 points is 3 points and in a "must-win" game at that!

Agreed on Lynch, particularly when we went down to ten
Login to get fewer ads

Baaansley match tread on 18:57 - Feb 3 with 1876 viewsVancouverHoop

Agree. Played well, and looked dangerous the few times he went forward. I thought Perch was decent too, especially as it was his first game in months.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 18:57]
Baaansley match tread on 19:07 - Feb 3 with 1841 viewsDixie_CT

Baaansley match tread on 18:52 - Feb 3 by Match82

Agreed on Lynch, particularly when we went down to ten

His reaction when deflecting that goal bound effort wide was first class and pumped full of emotion. Fair play to him.

Never been his biggest fan but more of the same will do for me.
Baaansley match tread on 19:13 - Feb 3 with 1813 viewsCiderwithRsie

Baaansley match tread on 17:21 - Feb 3 by ngbqpr

10 point gap
9 teams below us, and only 2 of them in Brum and Bolton showing any kind of form / ability to go on a run
Yes edging towards 52 points is boring...but getting to the summer safe with the chance to offload the last of the high earners and get some room to manouevre in the summer market is all that matters, no?

Yes.

But there is one other little matter to face up to in the summer, which is that while I absolutely do not want Ollie sacked this season I am pretty sure he is not the man to take us forward next season.

As you say summer could be quite a big close season for us. Whoever is manager really needs to be someone we see staying for three years or so to build a team IMO and (also IMO) it should not be Ollie, though I recognise he is on track to do what he was hired to do.
Baaansley match tread on 19:36 - Feb 3 with 1769 viewsisawqpratwcity

A tasty goal and three points despite a red card. I'll take that, thank you.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Baaansley match tread on 19:40 - Feb 3 with 1762 viewsisawqpratwcity

...oh, and a clean sheet!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Baaansley match tread on 22:23 - Feb 3 with 1645 viewsloftus77

Well done Rangers, well done Josh and well done Ollie.

Vital win today and well earned.
Baaansley match tread on 22:30 - Feb 3 with 1631 viewsBrightonhoop

Baaansley match tread on 19:36 - Feb 3 by isawqpratwcity

A tasty goal and three points despite a red card. I'll take that, thank you.

Cant argue with that. Like you say clean sheet too.
Baaansley match tread on 22:35 - Feb 3 with 1627 viewsCiderwithRsie

Baaansley match tread on 22:30 - Feb 3 by Brightonhoop

Cant argue with that. Like you say clean sheet too.

Remarkably we're still 8th in current form table (bit of a shame that Notlob and Brum are two of the teams above us)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024