Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? 10:17 - Feb 3 with 8065 viewsLatticeR

Going with the underdogs Philadelphia myself..despite being a packers fan have had a soft spot for them since watching a play off game in the ESPN Bar in Vegas which saw them take on the Ravens..be good to see a Brit pick up a Super Ball Winning Ring as well
Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 01:14 - Feb 5 with 1540 viewsBoston

Good game, Pats are always in this position at half time, lets hope Bill and the coaches pull the usual strings.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 01:17 - Feb 5 with 1534 viewsBoston

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 00:16 - Feb 5 by kensalriser

Any kneelers?

Wouldn't know, rarely sit down until the kick off. Interested to hear about Aunties coverage, what the hell goes on in the breaks?

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 03:19 - Feb 5 with 1487 viewsBoston

Congrats Eagles, great game, see ya next year.

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 03:22 - Feb 5 with 1487 viewsfunkyworm

Adios you mothertuckers!
Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 08:08 - Feb 5 with 1437 viewsBostonR

Foles was majestic! Eagles first SuperBowl win and I would love to be in Philadelphia right now.
Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 10:35 - Feb 5 with 1399 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good game. Happy for any team to win their first. The beauty of sports.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 12:10 - Feb 5 with 1372 viewsstevec

First time I've watched NFL and a bit spooky.

I didn't understand fck all what was going on out on the pitch, apart from one team seemed to be playing the long ball up to a bloke called Smith.

Fell asleep shortly after.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024