Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Terry 22:55 - Mar 2 with 2228 viewsGuppy22

Hoping tomorrow’s game is on, can’t wait to give the racist tosser some grief, trains permitting
John Terry on 00:03 - Mar 3 with 2164 viewsbosh67

The best way to give Terry the finger is to go there and turn Villa over. I'd take 3 points over giving him dogs abuse any day.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

John Terry on 00:15 - Mar 3 with 2154 viewsTacticalR

I was quite surprised that one of the Villa fans in this week's oppo interview had him down as player of the season.

Air hostess clique

John Terry on 00:35 - Mar 3 with 2139 viewsplasmahoop

He may be a nasty piece of work, but he is a very good footballer, so it isn't really a surprise he is well regarded at villa
John Terry on 02:27 - Mar 3 with 2107 viewsstowmarketrange

John Terry on 00:35 - Mar 3 by plasmahoop

He may be a nasty piece of work, but he is a very good footballer, so it isn't really a surprise he is well regarded at villa

I think there are only 2 championship clubs that wouldn’t touch him with a 10 foot barge pole unfortunately.
John Terry on 05:03 - Mar 3 with 2066 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I think we’re all looking forward to the day when the oppo go three–up at the Bridge, and with 16th placed and fast plummeting Chelsea looking down the barrel at a fifth straight walloping, the Chelsea faithful are being held back by riot police from tearing manager John Terry’s head off!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

John Terry on 06:40 - Mar 3 with 2024 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers' results will fluctuate and Chelsea's fortunes seem to be on the wane, Villa are in a slump, all these trends will fluctuate.

But Villa and Bruce deserve nothing but utter scorn for their decision to hire and coronate a man found guilty of the most vile racism imaginable.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

John Terry on 07:26 - Mar 3 with 1966 viewsLblock

Smyth The Little is going to tie Captain Bellend in knots

C’mon u R’s!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024