Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Love Train 21:56 - Jul 8 with 4062 viewsHadders

I look forward to Rangers boarding the Love Train next season. Like many great ideas, it seems so obvious.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=1366&bih=654&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=6p9DW-bFKY3SwQ
[Post edited 9 Jul 2018 18:49]
The Love Train on 00:17 - Jul 9 with 3898 viewsBoston

I love trains.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Love Train on 09:40 - Jul 9 with 3704 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Gerry Francis did something this in his first pre-season as manager. All our players would bunch together and then split quickly in all directions like someone dropped a stink bomb. It lasted for about two friendlies. The good news is that it confused the hell out of the oppo, the bad news is that it confused our players even more.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Love Train on 09:48 - Jul 9 with 3685 viewsJacksDad

The Love Train on 09:40 - Jul 9 by BrianMcCarthy

Gerry Francis did something this in his first pre-season as manager. All our players would bunch together and then split quickly in all directions like someone dropped a stink bomb. It lasted for about two friendlies. The good news is that it confused the hell out of the oppo, the bad news is that it confused our players even more.

I read an article about Sir Gareth and his trips to talk to NBA coaches about their "Set Piece" routines. He saw that set pieces were a vital source of goals in Tournament play and sought out input from other sports. Top work
The Love Train on 10:19 - Jul 9 with 3639 viewsGloryHunter

Lincoln City claiming credit for it:
https://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/englands-world-c
The Love Train on 10:25 - Jul 9 with 3620 viewsDorse

The Love Train on 09:48 - Jul 9 by JacksDad

I read an article about Sir Gareth and his trips to talk to NBA coaches about their "Set Piece" routines. He saw that set pieces were a vital source of goals in Tournament play and sought out input from other sports. Top work

It's clear that the Olde Englande Lions franchise has worked on their special teams for this post-season with Point Guard Gary Haguire and Defensive Tight End Johnson Tones netting three times.

This is Chet Oberhoser III, for IBS News at the Soccerball World Series.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Love Train on 13:00 - Jul 9 with 3461 viewstimcocking

Good to know Southgate has had the sense (i guess he found out the hard way) to put lots of effort into penalty kicks.

To think we had previous managers who were actually paid to do the job that didn't particularly bother worrying about penalties despite the fact they decide games - unbelievable. It should actually be criminal. They should be done for treason or something.

I bet Redknapp wouldn't have worried about them. "Penawties? Nah, ya can't practice them..."
The Love Train on 13:47 - Jul 9 with 3400 viewsDorse

Wondered where I'd seen this tactic before...

The Love Train on 14:06 - Jul 9 with 3368 viewssmegma

Login to get fewer ads

The Love Train on 14:10 - Jul 9 with 3352 viewsDorse

The Love Train on 15:51 - Jul 9 with 3253 viewsTacticalR

Yes, the pink love train. I can see it now. There won't be any stopping it.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024