Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony stepping down as chairman? 08:29 - Aug 10 with 16616 viewsFDC

This is from 5 hours ago but can't see it on here, apologies if I missed it

Doesn't seem to be reply to Clive, so not quite sure why it's directed at him. There's a whole load that are the same. Maybe it's a catholic-style twitter confession? Forgive me Clive for I have sinned
Tony stepping down as chairman? on 12:04 - Aug 12 with 1814 viewstimcocking

Tony stepping down as chairman? on 12:11 - Aug 10 by Pikey

it seems to me people have forgotten how bad the ownership was before TF . (Paladini, Briatore, etc etc) Lets not wish for something that turns out to be worse than we have now. he showed a passion and a naivety during the premier flirtation and was shafted by the EFL for that passion and ambition. Robbed blind by Hughes and Redknapp. Look at Forest, Villa and many others who will fall foul of FFP but with the rule change not suffer as bad as we did. He'll have trouble selling up as who in their right mind would plough millions into this club just to get huge amounts of abuse.
Having been here for nearly 60 years i've seen some bad owners and TF is not one of them. Good luck Tony don't blame you at all if you've decided to move on, why take dogs abuse from fans who have no real perception of the money needed to compete at the highest level.

Was this me writing this?
Tony stepping down as chairman? on 13:13 - Aug 12 with 1733 viewsqpr1976

Tony stepping down as chairman? on 12:43 - Aug 10 by paulparker

Are you Mrs Fernades by any chance ?

TF did not come into this club for all our benefits, he came in to make money , to raise the profile of Air Asia and to get the land of OOC to build his Air Aisa bowl stadium
he wasn't shafted by the EFL , he broke the rules he was well of the repercussions if we got relegated, infact didn't we as a club vote for these rules ? if so that's turkeys voting for xmas so instead of learning from the first time under Hughes he repeated the same mistake again under Redknapp , he allowed his pants to be pulled down he was the one signing off on Park, Samba, Remy , he was the one who hired phil beard, he was the one who is behind the c0ck ups with the training ground and OOC , he is the one who got us in this mess ,
Also if your going to go on twitter and act like some 15 year old then expect to have a load of idiots calling you names, actually I think he gets off on it
QPR will survive long after TF leaves that's for sure

I think we were in the Prem when the FL voted in FFP rules, so we didn’t vote for or against them.
Tony stepping down as chairman? on 15:51 - Aug 12 with 1581 viewsderbyhoop

Tony stepping down as chairman? on 11:04 - Aug 10 by BklynRanger

I've never been to Malaysia but it's definitely somewhere I'd like to go. Just this past Wednesday I was eating my face off at that Rasa Samyang place in Chinatown. My wife would love to go to Malaysia too, ideally on the same flight.

You should go. We went 4 years ago , with 3 nights in KL and a week in Langkawi. Lovely people, great food, great beaches on Langkawi, plenty of sights to see in KL.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Tony stepping down as chairman? on 16:40 - Aug 12 with 1491 viewsMelakaRanger

Tony stepping down as chairman? on 15:51 - Aug 12 by derbyhoop

You should go. We went 4 years ago , with 3 nights in KL and a week in Langkawi. Lovely people, great food, great beaches on Langkawi, plenty of sights to see in KL.

Go!

We lived there for 8 years. Beautiful country, on the whole nice people. Great food. And cheap.

Try Penang, Melaka and a few days in KL

DONT FLY MALAYSIAN AIRLINES. Recent skyscanne reviews shows service has degraded greatly. Fly using Singapore Airlines or Qatar Airlines. If the former the best have a 3 night stay in Singapore too. But prices in Singapore generally double to three times that of same thing in Malaysia
Tony stepping down as chairman? on 17:23 - Aug 12 with 1389 viewsPunteR

Tony stepping down as chairman? on 16:40 - Aug 12 by MelakaRanger

Go!

We lived there for 8 years. Beautiful country, on the whole nice people. Great food. And cheap.

DONT FLY MALAYSIAN AIRLINES. Recent skyscanne reviews shows service has degraded greatly. Fly using Singapore Airlines or Qatar Airlines. If the former the best have a 3 night stay in Singapore too. But prices in Singapore generally double to three times that of same thing in Malaysia

Ha . i thought your username was Mel- AKA- Ranger..!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Tony stepping down as chairman? on 17:33 - Aug 12 with 1364 viewsBklynRanger

Cheers lads. Definitely on the cards soonish.
Tony stepping down as chairman? on 11:58 - Aug 22 with 936 viewsTacticalR

Tony stepping down as chairman? on 16:40 - Aug 12 by MelakaRanger

Go!

Is my memory playing tricks on me or did you once encounter Fernandes on a flight and conclude that he was a complete fantasist?

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024