Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F.U.C.K OFF MACLAREN.... 20:57 - Aug 21 with 10124 viewsthompsonridd

Clueless
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:46 - Aug 21 with 2151 viewsHunterhoop

F.U.C.K OFF MACLAREN.... on 22:06 - Aug 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Were you telling him same when he was digging me out
Fecking right I'm going to throw it back at him
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 22:08]

F*ck right off, you absolute bullsh*t merchant.

I criticised you for being a HYPOCRITE. I made clear before and i’ll make it clear again.

Under Holloway, you called out anyone who criticised him for anything, whether it be selection, tactics, in game management, player development, clarity...anything. Anyone who didn’t support him in your eyes wasn’t a fan, and you let them know it. Funnily enough you didn’t do the same for Ramsey or JFH.

Then a new manager comes in. Did you continue your stance on backing the manager? Did you f*ck. The first thing you did before he even sat down was criticise him and snipe. YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

I always support the manager to begin with and I support the club. I supported Holloway (like I did JFH and Ramsey) and sang their names. I AM A SUPPORTER. I backed them but tried to look at what they did (good and bad) with reasoned analysis.

In this, very rare, incidence I think the last two performances are so far beneath what’s acceptable, and so far off the basic standard required in this league, it warrants a resignation for the good of QPR. That’s my reasoning behind my view at this point. I wanted it to work because I SUPPORT QPR. You didn’t want it to work from the off, because you aren’t a supporter and care more about your ego.

Now, jog on.

[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 22:58]
F.U.C.K OFF MACLAREN.... on 23:03 - Aug 21 with 2082 viewsBluce_Ree

Knowing our luck FFP probably means we aren’t allowed to sack him because it’ll incur a payoff.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:10 - Aug 21 with 2042 views2Thomas2Bowles

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:46 - Aug 21 by Hunterhoop

I criticised you for being a HYPOCRITE. I made clear before and i’ll make it clear again.

Under Holloway, you called out anyone who criticised him for anything, whether it be selection, tactics, in game management, player development, clarity...anything. Anyone who didn’t support him in your eyes wasn’t a fan, and you let them know it. Funnily enough you didn’t do the same for Ramsey or JFH.

Then a new manager comes in. Did you continue your stance on backing the manager? Did you f*ck. The first thing you did before he even sat down was criticise him and snipe. YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

I always support the manager to begin with and I support the club. I supported Holloway (like I did JFH and Ramsey) and sang their names. I AM A SUPPORTER. I backed them but tried to look at what they did (good and bad) with reasoned analysis.

In this, very rare, incidence I think the last two performances are so far beneath what’s acceptable, and so far off the basic standard required in this league, it warrants a resignation for the good of QPR. That’s my reasoning behind my view at this point. I wanted it to work because I SUPPORT QPR. You didn’t want it to work from the off, because you aren’t a supporter and care more about your ego.

Now, jog on.

Yadda yadda yadda
Jog on... are you 12 and should be in bed

You should be saying that to that fecking muppet McClaren Oh you have

I was right about him and I have no issue saying so again
Look at the fecking mess we are in, I'm not going to just support everything they do when it's clearly fecking bonkers.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 23:16]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

F.U.C.K OFF MACLAREN.... on 23:17 - Aug 21 with 1995 viewsplasmahoop

Well ultimately its a results business, whatever the unfairness of anything. I love olly, but I felt it was probably best to change, even if it wasn't done the right way. Also, I thought in a way it was kind of best he left with his head held high to an extent rather than put him through any more. I thought mclaren might be a decent appointment, but that would appear not to be so. He hasn't got long to turn it round! Possibly no time at all
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:20 - Aug 21 with 1982 viewsessextaxiboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:10 - Aug 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Yadda yadda yadda

Look at the fecking mess we are in, I'm not going to just support everything they do when it's clearly fecking bonkers.

This is what those fckin wnkers who have taken over our club have got us doing , scrapping amonst ourselves whilst all hurting more than they ever can ...
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:25 - Aug 21 with 1938 views2Thomas2Bowles

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:20 - Aug 21 by essextaxiboy

This is what those fckin wnkers who have taken over our club have got us doing , scrapping amonst ourselves whilst all hurting more than they ever can ...

No no no According to Hunter you have to support everything they do
Dear TF
Dear LF
Dear all the other kunts

Splitters...
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 23:27]

F.U.C.K OFF MACLAREN.... on 23:31 - Aug 21 with 1910 viewsactonman

I make no apology for wanting rid of olly as I think he had taken us as far as he could . However had I realised that after the back bone of the team where gone , we actually had no fkin idea what we were going to replace them with , I think olly is exactly what we needed and still do

The idea of mclown was to move us forward but it has in fact made the total polar opposite effect ??
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:44 - Aug 21 with 1841 viewsHunterhoop

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:25 - Aug 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

No no no According to Hunter you have to support everything they do
Dear TF
Dear LF
Dear all the other kunts

Splitters...
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 23:27]

Never said that. Stop twisting things. It’s just boring.

Support the club (we’re QPR fans after all) but critically assess it. Simple. Done the same for years.

Apart from Holloway, and only Holloway who you supported blindly (for reasons you cannot explain), you criticise and snipe at the club whatever they do at every opportunity.

Great supporter.
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:50 - Aug 21 with 1818 views2Thomas2Bowles

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:44 - Aug 21 by Hunterhoop

Never said that. Stop twisting things. It’s just boring.

Support the club (we’re QPR fans after all) but critically assess it. Simple. Done the same for years.

Apart from Holloway, and only Holloway who you supported blindly (for reasons you cannot explain), you criticise and snipe at the club whatever they do at every opportunity.

Great supporter.

Open your eyes smell the coffee and when you wake up, tell me who is to blame for this fecking mess

Oh you think it's the supporters for not giving those running the club a fecking blow job taking it up the arse and saying thanks very much can I have another season ticket for the same, please.

Got Ya

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:55 - Aug 21 with 1798 viewsWestbourneR

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:10 - Aug 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Yadda yadda yadda

So... you ignore all the valid points that totally justify his position that you’re a hypocrite and write ‘yadda yadda’

You dim witted angry man

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:02 - Aug 22 with 1767 views2Thomas2Bowles

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:55 - Aug 21 by WestbourneR

So... you ignore all the valid points that totally justify his position that you’re a hypocrite and write ‘yadda yadda’

You dim witted angry man

It's the same junk he spats all the time from his high house, no need for me do anything other than yawn,.

As for dimwitted I'm not drinking the sour milk the club is handing out
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 0:05]

F.U.C.K OFF MACLAREN.... on 00:11 - Aug 22 with 1713 viewsEsox_Lucius

F.U.C.K OFF MACLAREN.... on 23:03 - Aug 21 by Bluce_Ree

Knowing our luck FFP probably means we aren’t allowed to sack him because it’ll incur a payoff.

Yep, sacking SMC and engaging another manger, if they can persuade anyone to join a club that sacks a manager after only 4 games, would probably mean the sale of at least one of our better players at a knock down price to cover it for FFP.

The grass is always greener.

F.U.C.K OFF MACLAREN.... on 00:12 - Aug 22 with 1706 viewsessextaxiboy

F.U.C.K OFF MACLAREN.... on 23:31 - Aug 21 by actonman

I make no apology for wanting rid of olly as I think he had taken us as far as he could . However had I realised that after the back bone of the team where gone , we actually had no fkin idea what we were going to replace them with , I think olly is exactly what we needed and still do

The idea of mclown was to move us forward but it has in fact made the total polar opposite effect ??

How did you think Ollie had taken us as far as he could ? Did you think this squad with a 40 mil(at that time) fine hanging over them was capable of more ? Did you think about those out of contract and how much(given the fine) we could renew at...

Sure, he is a little wayward but he had this bunch of ordinary players performing at 7/10 most weeks and kept us up comfortably . Did his hat embarass you ? or his interviews because all of that (for me) fits with QPR perfectly
F.U.C.K OFF MACLAREN.... on 02:52 - Aug 22 with 1598 viewsDevon_4_England

F.U.C.K OFF MACLAREN.... on 21:24 - Aug 21 by Bluce_Ree

A 20 year old kid from IT came up to me in the office and sat next to me. I've not spoken to him maybe a year. He then asks me 'man, what is up with your team?'

It's fking embarrassing.

On the plus side, no one is going to nick my QPR mug. And that's in a place where a mug with my fking name on it went missing.

Don't let him mug you off Bluce
(No subject) (n/t) on 03:09 - Aug 22 with 1589 viewsmylot50years

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:46 - Aug 21 by Hunterhoop

Now, jog on.

Spot on that I'll second that, he really is a two faced fcuk
F.U.C.K OFF MACLAREN.... on 05:23 - Aug 22 with 1511 viewsRs_Holy

F.U.C.K OFF MACLAREN.... on 00:12 - Aug 22 by essextaxiboy

How did you think Ollie had taken us as far as he could ? Did you think this squad with a 40 mil(at that time) fine hanging over them was capable of more ? Did you think about those out of contract and how much(given the fine) we could renew at...

Sure, he is a little wayward but he had this bunch of ordinary players performing at 7/10 most weeks and kept us up comfortably . Did his hat embarass you ? or his interviews because all of that (for me) fits with QPR perfectly

This ^
F.U.C.K OFF MACLAREN.... on 06:39 - Aug 22 with 1445 viewsactonman

F.U.C.K OFF MACLAREN.... on 00:12 - Aug 22 by essextaxiboy

Do you know what . Yes I think the team we had last season was capable of more ! we weren't a million miles off competing for a top six finish apart from the fact we had to play away games!
Tactics / erratic decisions but shall we not get into the whole Holloway debate again as it's been done to death.
I'm no football manager or club owner and defiantly no financial expert so have to rely on the people in charge to know what there doing and was hoping that there was some sort of plan with the new manager other than stripping the team back to an even more unbalanced outfit and then hoping for the best which is exactly what we look like we are doing now.
Maybe I'm a bit slow on the uptake but the way the club has gone with recruitment contradicts what we have done with the manager as we now have a lesser team and need to dig in , someone like Holloway is probably exactly what we need.
And by the way I have no idea what you are on about with his hat and love the crazy olly stuff so sorry if my opinion on his management is not the same a yours
F.U.C.K OFF MACLAREN.... on 09:18 - Aug 22 with 1319 viewsLincoln_Hoop

The to-ing and fro-ing from 2Thomas2Bowles and Hunterhoop really sums up how toxic this football club has become. Our own fans arguing with each other, just as on Twitter, which for me has become a no-go zone after a bad result.
F.U.C.K OFF MACLAREN.... on 12:59 - Aug 22 with 1227 viewsR_from_afar

F.U.C.K OFF MACLAREN.... on 09:18 - Aug 22 by Lincoln_Hoop

The to-ing and fro-ing from 2Thomas2Bowles and Hunterhoop really sums up how toxic this football club has become. Our own fans arguing with each other, just as on Twitter, which for me has become a no-go zone after a bad result.

Yes it has become toxic and we need to get a grip and treat each other with respect because we all support the same team, but the fans of every club disagree all the time, let's not forget.

We need to stick together, calm down, and focus on how we can support the club as it tries to move forward, in terms of infrastructure, ethos and results.

We need to bury the past, while learning the lessons from it. There is no point having these endless debates about what went wrong and whose fault it is, it changes nothing. We are in a sorry state but let's not focus on the ins and outs of how we got here, let's focus on where we go now.

Yes, the owners have made a lot of mistakes but even with an virtually infinite amount of money like some bigger clubs have, success is not guaranteed. I still believe that in Hoos and Ferdinand, we have two of the best people we could hope to get controlling our destiny, but they will not always get it right. No club does. We need to expect that some decisions will work out badly. McClaren had a positive impact on Rangers when he was last here and top, top managers weren't exactly queuing up to work for us, so hiring him made some sense, even though I personally did not want Ollie to go.

We also need to be careful when we think about hammering our owners. Like it or not, they are supporting us financially at a time when we have never been less appealing to new, prospective owners (if such mythical beasts actually exist). Apart from a very rich die-hard Rangers fan, only a solid gold lunatic would buy us at the moment. They do care and are trying to move the club forward in a situation which, thanks to FFP, is almost impossible. We need to stick with them, it is dire on the pitch at the moment but it's not all bad (e.g. they have sucked up the debt (which they created) and dealt with FFP (again, largely their fault)), cleared out the overpaid players and brought in some younger players, home grown ones even) and in any case, no one else would touch us with a barge pole, we would be finished without them.

You Rs

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

F.U.C.K OFF MACLAREN.... on 13:11 - Aug 22 with 1200 viewsthemodfather

mclaren is like mark sodding hughes, there's a myth he's good, nope, lucky and spends others peoples money to save his job! except at qpr, there ain't no cash left.....rumbled, doh!
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:37 - Aug 22 with 1147 viewsQPR_Jim

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:20 - Aug 21 by essextaxiboy

Never really been renowned for having a united support base were we? Can't really pin that on TF...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024