Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can QPR recover from a history of blunders? 09:12 - Aug 27 with 4919 viewsRoller

Good article by Iain Macintosh of ESPN, researched down at the Crown and Sceptre.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/club/queens-park-rangers/334/blog/post/3612686/can-qp
Can QPR recover from a history of blunders? on 10:23 - Aug 27 with 4742 viewsTacticalR

Yes, not a bad snapshot.

The only surprise in there (to me) is that Ferdinand was pro the Holloway sacking as I had assumed it was the board that was starstruck. Unless he's following the party line.

Air hostess clique

Can QPR recover from a history of blunders? on 10:25 - Aug 27 with 4736 viewsNorthernr

Can QPR recover from a history of blunders? on 10:23 - Aug 27 by TacticalR

Yes, not a bad snapshot.

The only surprise in there (to me) is that Ferdinand was pro the Holloway sacking as I had assumed it was the board that was starstruck. Unless he's following the party line.

Ferdinand very much in favour. Not sure McClaren was his choice mind.

Iain was a top fella, stood his round, wrote an accurate piece - very un-journalist like.
Can QPR recover from a history of blunders? on 10:42 - Aug 27 with 4671 viewsEsox_Lucius

Can QPR recover from a history of blunders? on 10:25 - Aug 27 by Northernr

Iain was a top fella, stood his round, wrote an accurate piece - very un-journalist like.

I think Les is more in favour of an up and coming name which fits in with his vision of younger players coming through etc.

The grass is always greener.

Can QPR recover from a history of blunders? on 15:26 - Aug 27 with 4460 viewsvegasranger

That was a very accurate, good read.
Can QPR recover from a history of blunders? on 16:47 - Aug 27 with 4350 views2Thomas2Bowles

May have a small interest to an outsider but a 12 year old could have written the same just from watching tv.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Can QPR recover from a history of blunders? on 16:51 - Aug 27 with 4342 viewspaulparker

Who hosted the BBQ ? I can’t see Arry with a pair of tongs and apron cooking up half cooked sausages,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Can QPR recover from a history of blunders? on 18:15 - Aug 27 with 4222 viewsDorse

Can QPR recover from a history of blunders? on 16:51 - Aug 27 by paulparker

Who hosted the BBQ ? I can’t see Arry with a pair of tongs and apron cooking up half cooked sausages,

'Awlwight, who's up for some barbecued vegan protein slabs? Anyone? No...? What about the Tibetan goat bladder salad...? Fackinell Bondy, what's up wiv 'em?'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Can QPR recover from a history of blunders? on 18:46 - Aug 27 with 4162 viewsPinnerPaul

Good article, except can hardly be said that Wigan 'ran riot' at any stage!

A little picky I admit!
Login to get fewer ads

Can QPR recover from a history of blunders? on 19:33 - Aug 27 with 4095 viewsNorthernr

Can QPR recover from a history of blunders? on 18:46 - Aug 27 by PinnerPaul

Good article, except can hardly be said that Wigan 'ran riot' at any stage!

A little picky I admit!

This is the journalism equivalent of refereeing. You can referee very well for 89 minutes and 30 seconds, you get blindsided by a 50/50 decision in the other 30 seconds and you get absolutely hammered for it afterwards. Guy researches a team that he doesn't support, makes the time to come down before the match and meet a load of people and talk to them, writes a 1000 word piece, and gets called up for three words of it.
Can QPR recover from a history of blunders? on 19:46 - Aug 27 with 4066 viewsGloryHunter

Can QPR recover from a history of blunders? on 19:33 - Aug 27 by Northernr

This is the journalism equivalent of refereeing. You can referee very well for 89 minutes and 30 seconds, you get blindsided by a 50/50 decision in the other 30 seconds and you get absolutely hammered for it afterwards. Guy researches a team that he doesn't support, makes the time to come down before the match and meet a load of people and talk to them, writes a 1000 word piece, and gets called up for three words of it.

And, to be fair, Wigan did dominate us for extended periods. Wigan had 61% possesion, and had 18 shots to our 12. I'd say "running riot" at times was not a bad summary.
Can QPR recover from a history of blunders? on 22:11 - Aug 27 with 3930 viewsconnell10

Can QPR recover from a history of blunders? on 19:46 - Aug 27 by GloryHunter

And, to be fair, Wigan did dominate us for extended periods. Wigan had 61% possesion, and had 18 shots to our 12. I'd say "running riot" at times was not a bad summary.

Just watched the full 90 back again mate and at no point did Wigan run riot !

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Can QPR recover from a history of blunders? on 08:16 - Aug 28 with 3675 viewssmegma

Can QPR recover from a history of blunders? on 10:25 - Aug 27 by Northernr

Stood his round.

And put it on expenses.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024