Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Truncheon 00:00 - Sep 20 with 7288 viewsenfieldargh

Uxbridge road was a little bit lively after the game.

It was glammed up by a chapter of Hells Angles all revving up the bikes and crews of police jogging down the uxbridge road .

This was outside SBMkt tube. A few Millwall fans decided to lean into a group of fat coppers(well 3 were quite rotund). This caused one copper to loose his truncheon, cops jogged on Millwall fan picks up the truncheon and hides it under his jacket.

Bizarre

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Truncheon on 15:34 - Sep 20 with 1532 viewsted_hendrix

Truncheon on 15:09 - Sep 20 by hopphoops

I'm related to Brunel apparently, though you wouldn't know it from my DIY skills.

And Lucy Verasamy is a lady meteorologist who apparently isn't called Shami Chakrabarty, and hates hummus. Or something.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2018 16:05]

I'm with her on the hummus thing.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Truncheon on 00:41 - Sep 21 with 1203 viewssmegma

Truncheon on 10:02 - Sep 20 by Dorse

I know I'm going to sound like some sort of Guardianista* but I genuinely cannot understand why they feel the need to behave like that. It must cause them so many more problems than they need. (To be fair, I say the same to my step-brother who has spent the last 30-odd years going round the country doing exactly the same)

* For the record, I like humus, dislike taramasalata, have no idea what Shami Chakrabarti does for a living and have never listened to Ed Sheeran.

Just back from the Emirates after a night on the old vino collapso. Raging munchies as you can imagine, open the old SMEG fridge door and what do I find??? Humongous amounts of humous.

I may be a while.
Truncheon on 04:07 - Sep 21 with 1169 viewsdixiedean

Yes mate . The Bermondsey thugs not the police. They must have such shallow empty lives that all they live for is to group together to terrorise people. Thesis material for students of human behaviour . As for the police, I would'nt be subjected to what they have to endure for twice their salary.
Truncheon on 04:41 - Sep 21 with 1163 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Truncheon on 15:34 - Sep 20 by ted_hendrix

I'm with her on the hummus thing.

I’m really sad to hear this Ted, please don’t give up all hope yet. Hummus needs you and I wonder if it’s a case of the wrong sort of hummus?

If I could be so bold as to make a couple of suggestions: make it yourself - which I’m sure you do, you strike me as a monster in the kitchen - and add a little lemon zest/juice. I also add a good pinch of paprika, but hey, that’s just me.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Truncheon on 07:52 - Sep 21 with 1093 viewsTheChef

Truncheon on 15:27 - Sep 20 by kensalriser

I think the appropriate term is meteorologist, or weather presenter.

Quite hot, too. Lucy Verasamy, that is, not the Weather Girls. Although they're probably better singers.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2018 15:29]

I'm delighted to see how against all the odds the truly gorgeous Lucy Verasamy has shoe-horned her way into a thread about Millwall

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Truncheon on 08:35 - Sep 21 with 1027 viewsenfieldargh

Truncheon on 07:52 - Sep 21 by TheChef

I'm delighted to see how against all the odds the truly gorgeous Lucy Verasamy has shoe-horned her way into a thread about Millwall

this thead is about truncheons and i cannot see how this photo fits in...oh hang on a mo

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024