Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread 21:12 - Nov 18 with 21374 viewsWrightUp5hit___

OK it only starts tonight and I don't think there is any voting yet , but just a little reminder.

Download the app so you can vote and make sure the fooker is humiliated.

Don't forget to remind all your Portsmouth, Southampton, Stoke (!) and West Ham supporting friends.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:43 - Dec 10 with 1281 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:00 - Dec 10 by Orthodox_Hoop

I'm a simple man, I say it how I see it. Bloke's a conniving, two-faced, greedy cnt. But hey, as long as he came across OK on the telly box in the jungle on a show he'd 'never' seen before that makes him alright in some people's books. What next? John Terry wins next year's IAC...GMOOH! and suddenly all is forgiven? Get to fckery...

I didn't want to like him on there but I watch the show every year. However it was edited he came across ok and the other camp mates seemed to like him (having spent an intensive amount of time with him)
I very much doubt he had never seen it before as you say but I am also a simple man and I didn't mind him winning.
I blame MH for our downfall more than him and at least we had the best day ever under his management.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 11:16 - Dec 10 with 1215 viewsfrancisbowles

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:43 - Dec 10 by CroydonCaptJack

I didn't want to like him on there but I watch the show every year. However it was edited he came across ok and the other camp mates seemed to like him (having spent an intensive amount of time with him)
I very much doubt he had never seen it before as you say but I am also a simple man and I didn't mind him winning.
I blame MH for our downfall more than him and at least we had the best day ever under his management.

He's a charmer. In other words he's full of bull.

We had the best day ever in spite of his management!
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 11:17 - Dec 10 with 1214 viewsloftboy

“I blame MH for our downfall more than him and at least we had the best day ever under his management”
That was spite Harry not because of him, I thank Clint for that day for sacrificing himself instead of Hoilett which is the change Redknapp wanted to make.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 11:34 - Dec 10 with 1173 viewsdolcelatte

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 11:17 - Dec 10 by loftboy

“I blame MH for our downfall more than him and at least we had the best day ever under his management”
That was spite Harry not because of him, I thank Clint for that day for sacrificing himself instead of Hoilett which is the change Redknapp wanted to make.

Getting a bit bored of the "in spite of Harry" line now. If he was that much of an ogre then he could have easily told Clint that he was the boss and his decision goes, he didn't he listened and the rest is history..

He was never a fit for us but nowhere near as bad a human as made out. No doubting a few envelopes may have come his way over the years but how many on here can hand on heart say they haven't done a cash job or paid a tradesman cash for a lower price?

I knew him years ago through family having a kid with his niece. Actually a nice bloke. Never wanted him here at Rangers. But the dogs abuse he gets from some is way over the top. Save that for Hughes.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 11:47 - Dec 10 with 1139 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 11:16 - Dec 10 by francisbowles

He's a charmer. In other words he's full of bull.

We had the best day ever in spite of his management!

Nevertheless we still had it.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:01 - Dec 10 with 1121 viewsRs_Holy

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 09:34 - Dec 10 by paulparker

This a 1000% some QPR fans have very short memories it seems
It’s only going to get worse not content with his dopey son on the box with every other programme on sky we are going to get Hazza ( my toes still haven’t uncurled yet ) on everything from promoting jam rolly polly on adverts to loose woman talking about his true love Sandra ( I thought his true love was wonga)
Candle face is never going to be off our screens when he should be in the clink the devious kunt

went out for a family meal yesterday and the general consesus was tha Arry would win and they couldnt wait for him to appear on loads more TV!... Its going to happen but at least there are several hundred other channels to choose from!
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 14:25 - Dec 11 with 787 viewsDorse

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:01 - Dec 10 by Rs_Holy

went out for a family meal yesterday and the general consesus was tha Arry would win and they couldnt wait for him to appear on loads more TV!... Its going to happen but at least there are several hundred other channels to choose from!

Ideas so far include:

'Harry Redknapp: Psychic Investigator'
'Heads, Shoulders and Toes (No Knees)' - CBeebies sing-along show
'Redknapp On Gangs' - makeover show in which Harry Redknapp works with gangs to make them more violent and scary for Ross Kemp.
'Harry, Gary And Barry Parry' - Redknapp, Barlow and Chuckle try to make the 2020 Olympic fencing team.
'Agents Say The Funniest Things'
'One Man And His Dog Accountant'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 15:05 - Dec 11 with 761 viewsRs_Holy

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 14:25 - Dec 11 by Dorse

Ideas so far include:

'Harry Redknapp: Psychic Investigator'
'Heads, Shoulders and Toes (No Knees)' - CBeebies sing-along show
'Redknapp On Gangs' - makeover show in which Harry Redknapp works with gangs to make them more violent and scary for Ross Kemp.
'Harry, Gary And Barry Parry' - Redknapp, Barlow and Chuckle try to make the 2020 Olympic fencing team.
'Agents Say The Funniest Things'
'One Man And His Dog Accountant'

"When Harry met Sarri"... ?
Login to get fewer ads

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 16:46 - Dec 11 with 722 viewsdaveB

He's in a show next year managing a team of former footballs looking to lose weight and play a game against a German legend team. John Barnes, Merson, Ruddock and Le Tissier are all in it and loads more from the 90's.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024