Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky sports 16:20 - Nov 19 with 2149 viewsstowmarketrange

Just to let everyone know that sky sports football channel are showing the Qpr v Liverpool game today at 4.45.Its always worth another viewing just to see dalgleish’s face at the end.Enjoy.
Sky sports on 16:43 - Nov 19 with 2064 viewsGroveR

I'm disappointed as I'd hoped they might be showing a Leeds match.
Sky sports on 16:49 - Nov 19 with 2042 viewsToast_R

How many people cleared out after Kuyt's goal?
From what I remember, a lot of people. That must be gutting.
Sky sports on 16:54 - Nov 19 with 2025 viewsCroydonCaptJack

That was such a good feeling walking away from that game.
We were practically relegated in my mind when we went two nil down. The psychological effect of that comeback was immense.
Sky sports on 16:54 - Nov 19 with 2024 viewsstowmarketrange

The loft is still packed on 76 mins when Derry scores.
Me and my daughter left on 90 mins at 2-2 As our last train was leaving Liverpool st at 10.30 and she had to be up for school the next day.
We heard a cheer when we got to the springbok but it didn’t seem loud enough for one of our goals and I thought we’d lost 3-2.I didn’t know we’d scored until I got to the station.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2018 17:01]
Sky sports on 17:20 - Nov 19 with 1950 viewsJuzzie

Sky sports on 16:54 - Nov 19 by CroydonCaptJack

That was such a good feeling walking away from that game.
We were practically relegated in my mind when we went two nil down. The psychological effect of that comeback was immense.

Same here. At 0-2 down I thought "That's it, we're down" even with 9 games to go as we had the likes of Man Utd, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea and Man City to play. ad we lost the Liverpool game, we would have gone down if all the other results stayed as they were.

What a comeback though and I'm sure it galvanised us to get the wins against Arsenal, Spurs and Stoke too.
Sky sports on 19:13 - Nov 19 with 1773 viewsHarbour

Sky sports on 16:54 - Nov 19 by stowmarketrange

The loft is still packed on 76 mins when Derry scores.
Me and my daughter left on 90 mins at 2-2 As our last train was leaving Liverpool st at 10.30 and she had to be up for school the next day.
We heard a cheer when we got to the springbok but it didn’t seem loud enough for one of our goals and I thought we’d lost 3-2.I didn’t know we’d scored until I got to the station.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2018 17:01]

One of the best games we had in the prem fantastic comeback and atmosphere ...mackie weird goal celebration loved it ....then at a packed white city station after the game a chorus 2-0 and you f&#cked it up ...cracking night
Sky sports on 16:46 - Nov 20 with 1180 viewsR_from_afar

I was on holiday in Gran Canaria for that one. Mrs RFA and I were out that night and didn't have the internet on our 'phones (Luddites) so we paid to use an internet terminal when we got back to the hotel. It was worth it to see such an incredible result! We had expected a mauling. You Rs!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Sky sports on 17:34 - Nov 20 with 1091 viewssupahoopsa

I was out with work colleagues for a curry and I was surrounded by plastic mickey mousers giving it large about my sh1tty little club and how we didn't deserve to be anywhere near teams such as the mighty Liverpool.

Oh how I enjoyed the evening in the end - still remind them of that evening on a regular basis - that and Slippy G as well

Love it :-)

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024