Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking ref 18:22 - Dec 1 with 3477 viewskingo

Clowns like him is why teams go out and time waste for 60 minutes. How many last chances did he give the keeper and 17 and to rub salt in to the wounds he then added on 4 minutes. Hull must have thought all their Christmases came at once.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Shocking ref on 09:35 - Dec 3 with 438 viewsPinnerPaul

Shocking ref on 17:18 - Dec 2 by Antti_Heinola

he wouldn't miss christmas with a sending off yesterday though would he?

You've spoilt everyone's fun now.
Shocking ref on 09:43 - Dec 3 with 428 viewsTheChef

Shocking ref on 02:21 - Dec 2 by timcocking

Ever since Clive pointed out Lynch always misses Christmas, it's had me bothered. It didn't half look like he was trying hard to get sent off yesterday.

And yes, another sh!t ref.

Ha, Lynch obviously picked the wrong ref on Saturday.

Try again on Saturday Joel you might have more luck!

If this guy does actually play over a Christmas period then I might change my opinion of him - until then he remains for me a workshy professional who does what he needs to do to be in the starting line up, but sod the team and everyone else if it means football gets in the way of his holiday plans.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Shocking ref on 13:46 - Dec 3 with 376 viewsderbyhoop

He was very weak. He warned the keeper and the no 17 several times about time-wasting and never followed through. the time wasting started around the 60th minute and disrupted the flow of the game. I look forward to the day when a ref warns a player once and any further offences are met with an immediate yellow card. Like many others, I don't think he added on nearly enough time. Not sure it would have made any difference on the day.

Saying all that. if Rangers wasted time like that, when leading away from home, and could get away with it, I'd be delighted.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Shocking ref on 13:52 - Dec 3 with 367 viewsNorthernr

Shocking ref on 13:46 - Dec 3 by derbyhoop

He was very weak. He warned the keeper and the no 17 several times about time-wasting and never followed through. the time wasting started around the 60th minute and disrupted the flow of the game. I look forward to the day when a ref warns a player once and any further offences are met with an immediate yellow card. Like many others, I don't think he added on nearly enough time. Not sure it would have made any difference on the day.

Saying all that. if Rangers wasted time like that, when leading away from home, and could get away with it, I'd be delighted.

Which comes to Hunter's point before the game - they've played away ten times this season and he's refereed three of them, they clearly knew exactly what he would and wouldn't let them get away with and played him perfectly. They've only won three away games all season and he's been in charge for two of them.

This post has been edited by an administrator
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024