Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connor watch 08:39 - Jan 7 with 3112 viewsBlackCrowe

Started for Blades yesterday and was scored and commented by one poster as follows:

Washington: 3 Ran around

That said a brace awaits him of course should he start against us next weekend.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Connor watch on 08:45 - Jan 7 with 3071 viewsDejR_vu

Was thinking he might get a start so had a look yesterday. Subbed on 58 without scoring , obviously.

Then had a quick look at his stats. Apart from his ‘purple patch’ at Peterborough which livened him up to 1 in 3, he’s been a 1 in 6 (unless you count the mighty St. Ives). He must have an amazing agent

He’s played 12 for Sheff Utd without scoring..............

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Connor watch on 08:48 - Jan 7 with 3043 viewsenfieldargh

Connor watch on 08:45 - Jan 7 by DejR_vu

Was thinking he might get a start so had a look yesterday. Subbed on 58 without scoring , obviously.

Then had a quick look at his stats. Apart from his ‘purple patch’ at Peterborough which livened him up to 1 in 3, he’s been a 1 in 6 (unless you count the mighty St. Ives). He must have an amazing agent

part of the commentary was along the lines of

and Washingtons shot goes way from the goal

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Connor watch on 09:22 - Jan 7 with 2912 viewsDorse

Connor watch on 08:45 - Jan 7 by DejR_vu

He's got the same number of goals for Sheff Utd as me but has played 12 more games.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Connor watch on 09:26 - Jan 7 with 2895 viewsDejR_vu

Connor watch on 09:22 - Jan 7 by Dorse

He's got the same number of goals for Sheff Utd as me but has played 12 more games.

give his agent a call

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Connor watch on 09:29 - Jan 7 with 2882 viewsParkRoyalR

Connor watch on 08:48 - Jan 7 by enfieldargh

part of the commentary was along the lines of

and Washingtons shot goes way from the goal

You can hear the Commentator laugh when she says that...
Connor watch on 10:07 - Jan 7 with 2718 viewsOldPedro

We all know what happens next as we're at Sheff Utd on Saturday.........

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Connor watch on 10:10 - Jan 7 with 2704 viewsBklynRanger

Connor watch on 10:07 - Jan 7 by OldPedro

We all know what happens next as we're at Sheff Utd on Saturday.........

Hopefully Saturday's match won't be preceded with comments about 'seeing what [we're] missing' and ' blowing [us] out of the water'....
Connor watch on 10:13 - Jan 7 with 2685 viewsOldPedro

Connor watch on 10:10 - Jan 7 by BklynRanger

Hopefully Saturday's match won't be preceded with comments about 'seeing what [we're] missing' and ' blowing [us] out of the water'....

Although, we did win at Forest after those comments from Robinson

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Login to get fewer ads

Connor watch on 13:40 - Jan 7 with 2406 viewsTGRRRSSS

Oh dear...….
Connor watch on 16:20 - Jan 7 with 2147 viewsPinnerPaul

Bearing in mind Wilder made 10 changes and said afterwards that his team weren't even 5th best let alone 2nd best and the football club are here to win matches, then I don't think too many of that 11 will start on Saturday!

CW - Only seen highlights but one incident just summed him up - ball fired into oppo 6 yard box - hits him and bounces clear - enough said.
Connor watch on 12:24 - Jan 8 with 1679 viewsPinnerPaul

Connor watch on 16:20 - Jan 7 by PinnerPaul

Bearing in mind Wilder made 10 changes and said afterwards that his team weren't even 5th best let alone 2nd best and the football club are here to win matches, then I don't think too many of that 11 will start on Saturday!

CW - Only seen highlights but one incident just summed him up - ball fired into oppo 6 yard box - hits him and bounces clear - enough said.

Just read some even more damning quotes from Wilder, where he actually says that the 11 will do well to have any future at the club!
Connor watch on 12:28 - Jan 8 with 1668 viewscaliforniahoop

Connor watch on 12:24 - Jan 8 by PinnerPaul

Just read some even more damning quotes from Wilder, where he actually says that the 11 will do well to have any future at the club!

The damning thing is, he was given such an extended run of games with us that it potentially lost us a sell on fee with Sylla, if Sylla had been given such a run, he would have scored goals.😡
Connor watch on 12:32 - Jan 8 with 1656 viewsthame_hoops

Dude tried his hardest for us and was a professional about it
Connor watch on 12:46 - Jan 8 with 1624 viewsDavieQPR

Only played 3 games for them plus a few at sub. Should be played as a defender and told to score an own goal. Clean sheet guaranteed.
Connor watch on 16:50 - Jan 8 with 1416 viewscaliforniahoop

Connor watch on 12:32 - Jan 8 by thame_hoops

No one is disputing that, I supported him to the end but he wasn’t good enough, it took the previous managers to long to see it, that is ultimately my point, Oteh or Sylla could have been given more of an opportunity, anyway, wish him well.
Connor watch on 17:28 - Jan 8 with 1349 viewsParkRoyalR

Connor watch on 12:32 - Jan 8 by thame_hoops

Trying not to be harsh and letting bygones be bygones, but I thinked he totally blagged a living with us and fooled a large majority of the fans for so long by his medium paced closing down (Eze gets criticized and presses far better and actually occasionally wins possession back, which I can't recall Conor ever doing) and jumping for headers with no intent to put his head in and win the ball.
I was long over his lack of technical ability and goal scoring instinct but would just have appreciated him trying to beat his man or getting properly stuck in (as Wells and Oteh do)
Connor watch on 01:18 - Jan 9 with 1066 viewsLazyFan

Perch has got 2 goals in 30 games for Scunny now.
That is how bad Washout is. Even the Fish can score.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024