Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Smyth contract extended until 2021. 11:10 - Jan 18 with 5152 viewsSnipper

Great news.
Paul Smyth contract extended until 2021. on 18:27 - Jan 18 with 1116 viewsCiderwithRsie

Just got in from work and saw this; lovely stuff, cheered up my weekend considerably.

I hope the lad realises how chuffed we all are.
Paul Smyth contract extended until 2021. on 19:03 - Jan 18 with 1075 viewsEsox_Lucius

Paul Smyth contract extended until 2021. on 14:46 - Jan 18 by PinnerPaul

Agree. '...…...at odds with the stories...…...' = 'stories' were complete b****x!

That was me who posted about Paul Smyth saying SMC was unapproachable regarding his position with in the club, and Eustace too. I stand by every word I posted as it was me he said it to.

The grass is always greener.

Paul Smyth contract extended until 2021. on 22:15 - Jan 18 with 962 viewsLazyFan

I still say they play players like WASHOUT to see if they can get something for them. Or not if their stats look better than they are like CILLA.

Now I suspect he was sidelined so, they could ward off interest until he was desperate for a new contract and no one was sniffing about as they have not seen him play. Then give him a long one so, they can not get taken to the cleaners as they have in the past.

Now he's locked I expect loan move or even sub appearances.

Isn't Pav on a 1-year option on the clubs side that we have already taken out on him?
Bidwell is out of contract is he not though?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Paul Smyth contract extended until 2021. on 23:54 - Jan 18 with 908 viewsJuzzie

Paul Smyth contract extended until 2021. on 17:20 - Jan 18 by DWQPR

What the idiots and in particular Shaun Harvey cannot grasp is that FFP is starting to have the opposite effect to what it meant to achieve. Clubs are taking the gamble to get promotion to the PL by splurging loads of money on player transfer and salaries knowing that the wealth that would be in their grasp would be more than plenty to cover any fines, and of course, if they are promoted then a points deduction would no longer apply. So when the likes of Sheff Wed (last season), and more than likely the likes of Derby, Boro, Villa and Forest this season fail to secure promotion they will then be hit by fines/points deductions/embargoes which will hugely effect their clubs. I wonder that without FFP whether clubs in the championship would spend like they have been.

Possibly not, I don’t agree with FFP but while it’s here then clubs deserve what punishment they get now knowing the full implications of splurging and not going up.

[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 0:07]
Paul Smyth contract extended until 2021. on 00:04 - Jan 19 with 899 viewsdistortR

Paul Smyth contract extended until 2021. on 19:03 - Jan 18 by Esox_Lucius

That was me who posted about Paul Smyth saying SMC was unapproachable regarding his position with in the club, and Eustace too. I stand by every word I posted as it was me he said it to.

in whose best interests was it that you posted what was said to you?
I was party to a conversation earlier this season by a disgruntled U23. He was probably just letting off steam, I won't be repeating any of it on here.

for less then fifty notes,
Paul Smyth contract extended until 2021. on 00:12 - Jan 19 with 881 viewsBklynRanger

Paul Smyth contract extended until 2021. on 00:04 - Jan 19 by distortR

I was party to a conversation earlier this season by a disgruntled U23. He was probably just letting off steam, I won't be repeating any of it on here.

To be fair he's not dragging up contradictions to the story in this thread, only the idea that Paul signing an extension automatically means any suggestion of him being disgruntled was a fabrication. I don't think it was, and Steve and Les may not think so either but everyone's happy now so fair enough. Doesn't make anything that went before necessarily untrue.

Wait a minute - just seen the footnote
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 0:14]
Paul Smyth contract extended until 2021. on 06:10 - Jan 19 with 804 viewsMiss_Terraces

Paul Smyth contract extended until 2021. on 17:20 - Jan 18 by DWQPR

What the idiots and in particular Shaun Harvey cannot grasp is that FFP is starting to have the opposite effect to what it meant to achieve. Clubs are taking the gamble to get promotion to the PL by splurging loads of money on player transfer and salaries knowing that the wealth that would be in their grasp would be more than plenty to cover any fines, and of course, if they are promoted then a points deduction would no longer apply. So when the likes of Sheff Wed (last season), and more than likely the likes of Derby, Boro, Villa and Forest this season fail to secure promotion they will then be hit by fines/points deductions/embargoes which will hugely effect their clubs. I wonder that without FFP whether clubs in the championship would spend like they have been.

Shaun Harvey is not an idiot, his an evil genius. He knows what the football hierarchy desires. They want to get rid of clubs like ours. Screwed up Leeds and Bradford, now he is coming for the rest of us. What are we doing about it? Nothing, expect call him an idiot.

Chuffed as a badger, in mating season about Paul's contact

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Paul Smyth contract extended until 2021. on 11:09 - Jan 19 with 678 viewsrsonist

Paul Smyth contract extended until 2021. on 00:04 - Jan 19 by distortR

I don't think this is fair on Esox, there was no angle to it and he wasn't looking for internet kudos.

Smyth's mum has already been quite public with similar information besides.
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Smyth contract extended until 2021. on 11:24 - Jan 19 with 662 viewsPinnerPaul

Paul Smyth contract extended until 2021. on 16:33 - Jan 18 by Northernr

They weren't.

Odd to extend the contract of a player you don't even talk to & have no intention of playing - ever! - that was what I read.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024