Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loans 14:53 - Feb 16 with 4950 viewsconnell10

Got 4 starting today for various clubs which is great!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Loans on 13:31 - Feb 17 with 848 viewskensalriser

Loans on 12:22 - Feb 17 by BklynRanger

Jeee-sus!

Kinell!

There are seven outfield oppo players in front of him when he shoots the first. Who needs to get behind the defence!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Loans on 14:26 - Feb 17 with 724 viewsrsonist

Loans on 11:50 - Feb 17 by RANGERS4EVER

Not to be critical as I would like to see it happen, but wasn't this season meant to be the 'new era' for us? When we played Birmingham with all the youngsters that was it. No new signings bar Leistner, the youth coming in. Everyone happy. 4 games in and we signed four panic buys and left Eze and Lumley in, and Furlong. Not saying I don't want it to happen but I'm just worried McClaren may play the safety option again rather than risking it with the kids and getting sacked after four games

Really don't know how people can still argue we went on a panic buying spree after the start we had - could it have been spelled any clearer that we were goners? Or that the signings did exactly the job we needed?

If the kids come back next season better equipped to compete and individually progress at this level (when we won't have any "safety option" but to rely on them) then the time bought will be money well spent. Hemed might look to some like a waste now in hindsight but what a huge gamble it would have been deciding to go with Oteh having only played u23 football, and without a January window to fall back on.

The Brum game was a dead rubber when they were a relegation threatened shambles anyway - a great, promising home performance but not automatic proof we had a full-season Championship side ready to go either.
Loans on 15:37 - Feb 17 with 648 viewsMatch82

Loans on 12:22 - Feb 17 by BklynRanger

Jeee-sus!

Also of note. Two goals from Bruno Andrade in same game!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024