Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Getting away with it 17:12 - Mar 2 with 23108 views2Thomas2Bowles

How come Steve is getting such a soft ride
If it were Olly he would be getting dogs abuse

Back to
McClueless

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Getting away with it on 07:38 - Apr 1 with 1080 viewsWatford_Ranger

We have two passable centre-halves and two absolute clusterfcks who might as well play the game with rubber chickens for boots. Picking the former rather than the latter would be a start.

God help this bunch of cnts at Norwich. Hope the mint greens have some good spreadsheets ready.
Getting away with it on 09:38 - Apr 1 with 984 viewsloftus77

Getting away with it on 07:38 - Apr 1 by Watford_Ranger

We have two passable centre-halves and two absolute clusterfcks who might as well play the game with rubber chickens for boots. Picking the former rather than the latter would be a start.

God help this bunch of cnts at Norwich. Hope the mint greens have some good spreadsheets ready.

I'm just waiting for the first poster to write 'It would be typical QPR thing to go and win at Norwich after losing to Bolton...'

Sadly, this is a myth of our recent history that probably exploded about 20 or so years ago...

In reality, there is no chance of us winning or drawing at Norwich. There is literally more chance of me flying to the Moon. And back.
Getting away with it on 09:41 - Apr 1 with 976 viewsDorse

Getting away with it on 09:38 - Apr 1 by loftus77

I'm just waiting for the first poster to write 'It would be typical QPR thing to go and win at Norwich after losing to Bolton...'

Sadly, this is a myth of our recent history that probably exploded about 20 or so years ago...

In reality, there is no chance of us winning or drawing at Norwich. There is literally more chance of me flying to the Moon. And back.

Hang on - doesn't that make you the first one to write 'It would be typical QPR thing to go and win at Norwich after losing to Bolton...' ?

Well, that didn't take long.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Getting away with it on 09:48 - Apr 1 with 958 viewsMick_S

Getting away with it on 09:38 - Apr 1 by loftus77

And it's on the box.

Deep joy.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Getting away with it on 09:50 - Apr 1 with 955 viewsfrancisbowles

Getting away with it on 07:38 - Apr 1 by Watford_Ranger

Help me out here....

Passable = Leistner + ?
Clusterfck = Lynch + ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024