Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Back to life, back to reality — Report 14:40 - Apr 20 with 6302 viewsNorthernr

Back to life, back to reality — Report 20th Apr 2019 14:19
Signs of life from the corpse in the Swansea game last week turned out just to be gas escaping — QPR were back to their normal selves for an insipid home defeat to Blackburn Rovers on Friday. 16

Back to life, back to reality — Report on 12:04 - Apr 22 with 551 viewssimmo

Cost is always an issue for me, probably always will be. I haven't had a proper holiday in years and never just me and the Mrs in the 4 years we've been together. Now I could put 500 quid on that and have a lovely 10 days in Portugal or something, or I could go to every home game I want next season, knowing it'll be mainly shit but being very happily surprised when it's not. I also get to spend 2 or 3 days a month with my friends, most of which at this point (through the trauma) are now my best friends.

So I'm auto-renewing and fully expecting my incredibly low expectations to be surpassed. I'm even quietly looking forward to seeing the odd game where Chair, Bright, Eze and some other kids make my day. At least we can be shit without as many mercenary w@nkers, give me this over the premiership QPR any day

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Back to life, back to reality — Report on 12:21 - Apr 22 with 526 viewsfrancisbowles

Snipper 'but we’re £200m in debt'? Don't think we are, think the owners have swallowed the debts. Yes lot's of mistake made but history now. The owners may not have got many things right so far but there are far worse owners out there and I don't see anyone queuing up to buy our club from them?

Don't recall too many objections when Hughes was splashing the cash on four champions league winners etc. Most of us were getting a bit carried away, owners included. We have come crashing down and now we have another fresh start on the pitch next season.

At least the organisation of the club is improving year on year in terms of training ground finally happening and improved output from our youth and U23s. Still much to do though.
Back to life, back to reality — Report on 12:25 - Apr 22 with 520 viewsisawqpratwcity

Back to life, back to reality — Report on 21:53 - Apr 20 by bosh67

It’s sh*t. It’s tough. But it’s QPR. It’s my sh*t.

Know what you mean. Walking away isn't an option.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024