Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premiership final day 14:59 - May 12 with 6316 viewsFDC

Predictions? Reckon there'll be a few twists and turns over the next 90 minutes.
Premiership final day on 20:28 - May 12 with 1806 viewsBluce_Ree

Premiership final day on 18:55 - May 12 by charmr

How over the top odious nonsense was that trophy ceremony?

I like watching entertaing matches whatever team yet the self importance that comes from the premier league is hard to stomache at times.

A few weeks ago when Man Utd we’re getting beat by Everton I phoned up the Baltimore Man Utd bar and told whoever answered the phone to give all its patrons my best wishes. She just couldn’t grasp that someone would phone up and do that. I giggled all day long.

Anyone who has moved to the the USA understands the gravitas of staying somewhat sane with constant vigilance in keeping ones self amused.

I just want to see Liverpool tears.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Premiership final day on 20:36 - May 12 with 1800 viewsrsonist

Premiership final day on 18:57 - May 12 by OldPedro

I think it shows all that is wrong with the Premier League:

Man City in 1st finished 82 points ahead of Huddersfield in 20th
Liverpool in 2nd finished 25 points ahead of Chelsea in 3rd
Man Utd in 6th finished finished 32 points behind City (1st) and 32 points ahead of Cardiff (relegated in 18th)
Wolves in 7th finished 41 points behind City (1st) and 41 points ahead of Huddersfield in 10th

Only 2 clubs in with a chance to win the league, followed by a mini league of 4 battling for 3rd and 4th places followed by a mini-league of 5 or 6 clubs trying to be the best of the rest. Then everyone else pretty much in a relegation battle.

Give me the Football League anyday - much more unpredictable

You seem to be suggesting that plucky Man United, Chelsea and Arsenal have no hope of competing.
Premiership final day on 21:50 - May 12 with 1670 viewsted_hendrix

What happened? I must have missed something oh dear zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Premiership final day on 21:54 - May 12 with 1656 viewsBlackCrowe

Hard not to like Liverpool for me. Klopp seems like a truly decent bloke and the players pretty well grounded and lacking the out of touch bling-fest that surrounds Chelsea and ManU. Fair play.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Premiership final day on 22:12 - May 12 with 1633 viewsOldPedro

Premiership final day on 20:36 - May 12 by rsonist

You seem to be suggesting that plucky Man United, Chelsea and Arsenal have no hope of competing.

The final table suggests that they can't compete at the moment

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Premiership final day on 01:47 - May 13 with 1485 viewstimcocking

It was always a lose-lose for me, can't take any pleasure in any of it.

Perhaps i'd feel a little sorry for Liverpool, if it wasn't them who so cruelly robbed our title away from us in pretty much these same circumstances that time.

FFP indeed.
Premiership final day on 07:20 - May 13 with 1449 viewsBluce_Ree

Premiership final day on 21:54 - May 12 by BlackCrowe

Hard not to like Liverpool for me. Klopp seems like a truly decent bloke and the players pretty well grounded and lacking the out of touch bling-fest that surrounds Chelsea and ManU. Fair play.

I actually half agree with this. They're a really good team and ordinarily I'd be happy to see them do well. It's just the fans I hate. Where as with Chelsea I hate the team, manager, stadium, the staff, the word 'Chelsea' and everything else.

I dunno about Klopp though. To me he seems weird. Like just genuinely weird. And the fact that Liverpool fans are like a cult when it comes to guy is just annoying.

Premiership final day on 07:24 - May 13 with 1443 viewssmegma

Premiership final day on 21:50 - May 12 by ted_hendrix

What happened? I must have missed something oh dear zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm more interested in Bishops Stortford Swifts vs Catholic United in the Prokit Essex Olympian League Cup Final tomorrow night than a bunch of pounced up multi millionaires.
Login to get fewer ads

Premiership final day on 10:26 - May 13 with 1334 viewsrsonist

Premiership final day on 22:12 - May 12 by OldPedro

The final table suggests that they can't compete at the moment

Right, but you said "only 2 clubs in with a chance to win the league" showing "all that is wrong" with the competition. Were those clubs not currently mismanaged I don't see what prevents a five horse race potentially.
Premiership final day on 10:31 - May 13 with 1326 viewsPommyhoop

Premiership final day on 10:26 - May 13 by rsonist

Right, but you said "only 2 clubs in with a chance to win the league" showing "all that is wrong" with the competition. Were those clubs not currently mismanaged I don't see what prevents a five horse race potentially.

By rights were we not currently and historically mismanaged I don't see what prevents a SIX horse race potentially.
Your avatar

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Premiership final day on 10:45 - May 13 with 1303 viewsrsonist

Premiership final day on 10:31 - May 13 by Pommyhoop

By rights were we not currently and historically mismanaged I don't see what prevents a SIX horse race potentially.
Your avatar

If you're saying it isn't mismanagement then what is the systemic obstruction to Chelsea, Arsenal and United challenging?
Premiership final day on 12:10 - May 13 with 1248 viewsPommyhoop

Premiership final day on 10:45 - May 13 by rsonist

If you're saying it isn't mismanagement then what is the systemic obstruction to Chelsea, Arsenal and United challenging?

I honestly have no idea and I honestly don't give 2 fuc*s.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Premiership final day on 14:43 - May 13 with 1151 viewsBluce_Ree

Passed my first house plastered in banners and bunting here in Liverpool today. The next three weeks are going to suuuuuck.

Premiership final day on 17:58 - May 13 with 1078 viewsGroveR

Premiership final day on 20:28 - May 12 by Bluce_Ree

I just want to see Liverpool tears.

While there's normally no finer sight than seeing other fans blarting, this makes me moist...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024