Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Forever R's induction malarkey 20:36 - Sep 26 with 1312 viewsNoDiddley

Tommy Smith Saturday, just over 50 games a true legend, surely there are better options? Or is Andy Sinton running out of takers
The Forever R's induction malarkey on 20:43 - Sep 26 with 1291 viewsdaveB

it's still not a hall of fame so no real issue with Tommy Smith going in, was a good player for us
The Forever R's induction malarkey on 21:00 - Sep 26 with 1242 viewsEsox_Lucius

The Forever R's induction malarkey on 20:43 - Sep 26 by daveB

it's still not a hall of fame so no real issue with Tommy Smith going in, was a good player for us

People still do not get that it is called Forever R's and is there for former QPR players. It is not, nor ever has been, a QPR Legends, or Hall of Fame.

The grass is always greener.

The Forever R's induction malarkey on 21:18 - Sep 26 with 1196 viewsNorthernr

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this one. Add it to the 'message board stalwart' thread.

Smith won a promotion, and scored several key goals to get us there - Pompey away last minute, Forest at home when they were flying, Watford away to seal it.

Then scored our first Premier League goal for 15 years to win away at Everton in the second match back in the top flght.

Then got treated like absolute sht by Sparkless, but kept his head down and said nothing about it while others were causing trouble, and came back with another crucial (brilliant) goal against Wigan to help us stay up.

Even if it was about ability and/or length of service, which it's not, I'll pin the fcking tie on him myself if they want me to.
The Forever R's induction malarkey on 21:33 - Sep 26 with 1156 viewskensalriser

Decent player for us and undeservedly a bit forgotten from that halcyon squad.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Forever R's induction malarkey on 21:45 - Sep 26 with 1131 viewsSuperhoop83

I've got a lot of time for Tommy Smith. No complaints about this at all.

Suffering since 1978.

The Forever R's induction malarkey on 21:46 - Sep 26 with 1128 viewsonlyrinmoray

Got a signed photo of him on the wall just after he scored at Everton with Phil Neville his hands on his head in the background I was there so it's a great momento Glad Tommy is being recognised as Clive said he scored important goals for us
But he's a Watford man
The Forever R's induction malarkey on 22:19 - Sep 26 with 1073 viewsisawqpratwcity

No problems with this at all. Welcome back, Tommy.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

The Forever R's induction malarkey on 23:07 - Sep 26 with 981 viewsthame_hoops

Rowan Vine’s In so Tommy Smith definitely deserves it 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Login to get fewer ads

The Forever R's induction malarkey on 23:30 - Sep 26 with 944 viewssmegma

Scored the goal that clinched the Championship. I will never forget him.
The Forever R's induction malarkey on 23:53 - Sep 26 with 919 viewsHunterhoop

The Forever R's induction malarkey on 21:18 - Sep 26 by Northernr

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this one. Add it to the 'message board stalwart' thread.

Smith won a promotion, and scored several key goals to get us there - Pompey away last minute, Forest at home when they were flying, Watford away to seal it.

Then scored our first Premier League goal for 15 years to win away at Everton in the second match back in the top flght.

Then got treated like absolute sht by Sparkless, but kept his head down and said nothing about it while others were causing trouble, and came back with another crucial (brilliant) goal against Wigan to help us stay up.

Even if it was about ability and/or length of service, which it's not, I'll pin the fcking tie on him myself if they want me to.

Exactly. Bloke definitely deserves it.
The Forever R's induction malarkey on 01:08 - Sep 27 with 880 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Owns a string of estate agents in Watford now apparently.

He certainly gave me a Semi in Watford once.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024