Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WBA match thread 07:08 - Sep 28 with 12934 viewsDubaiR

Surely keep the same team as Millwall away.

My two best for today are 2 1 hugil anytime and 2 2 barbet anytime.

Tough game but just have real confidence in the way we play at the moment.

U Rsssss
WBA match thread on 14:28 - Sep 28 with 1580 views1MoreBrightonR

WBA match thread on 13:52 - Sep 28 by kropotkin41

We go one down to WBA after winning 4 on the bounce and even on a forum I can hear some people booing. Bit of patience and faith, lads..... but also understanding that we're not going to win them all.

Come on U Rrrs

No one booed in the ground. I was there
WBA match thread on 14:30 - Sep 28 with 1555 viewsthemodfather

barbet does seem to get involved, given away a few pens and a red, but he "took one for the team" there....we move on. baggies are a good side, Lumley made a mistake but kept the score down at the end. we still sit pretty in a good league.
WBA match thread on 14:36 - Sep 28 with 1457 viewsNov77

WBA match thread on 14:21 - Sep 28 by Toast_R

Only has a second to react by the time he sees it, he's not Clarke Kent..

A shot from outside the area which bounced before it went in, as the first one did, and he didn’t have time to react? Really.?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

WBA match thread on 14:44 - Sep 28 with 1379 viewsonlyrinmoray

Deserved nothing we were outplayed Looking a mid table team the first class team weve played this season
WBA match thread on 14:47 - Sep 28 with 1338 viewsisawqpratwcity

Ha! I thought it was a normal 3pm. I wouldn't have picked that score anyway.

We're still 6th! (That is a joke.)
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 14:48]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

WBA match thread on 14:49 - Sep 28 with 1323 viewsed_83

Bit disappointed with that, even though I expected us to lose before the game. Thought we held our own in the first half, but rather than stepping up in the second we regressed: too weak at the back, too slow going forwards, and another couple of sloppy goals conceded.

But there's no shame in losing to WBA - they made life very difficult for us second half, and had that extra bit of quality parachute payments afford you. Fully expect them to be challenging for promotion based on that performance.

Plenty of work to do if we want to get anything from Cardiff or Blackburn - Barbet's presumably going to be suspended now, so there'll be changes in defence - but this season was always going to involve defeats like this... it's important not to forget that bobbing around mid-table and playing some attractive football was more than most people expected before the season. Hopefully we can dust ourselves off quickly and put this one behind us.
WBA match thread on 15:05 - Sep 28 with 1220 viewsjonno

WBA match thread on 14:49 - Sep 28 by ed_83

Bit disappointed with that, even though I expected us to lose before the game. Thought we held our own in the first half, but rather than stepping up in the second we regressed: too weak at the back, too slow going forwards, and another couple of sloppy goals conceded.

But there's no shame in losing to WBA - they made life very difficult for us second half, and had that extra bit of quality parachute payments afford you. Fully expect them to be challenging for promotion based on that performance.

Plenty of work to do if we want to get anything from Cardiff or Blackburn - Barbet's presumably going to be suspended now, so there'll be changes in defence - but this season was always going to involve defeats like this... it's important not to forget that bobbing around mid-table and playing some attractive football was more than most people expected before the season. Hopefully we can dust ourselves off quickly and put this one behind us.

Exactly. I expected us to lose today, West Brom are obviously a stronger side than us currently and we are still a very new set of players with some inexperienced youngsters. It's a learning curve and under MW I believe we'll learn from games like today. Important to remain confident and believe in what we are doing.
WBA match thread on 15:32 - Sep 28 with 1152 viewsdistortR

WBA match thread on 12:09 - Sep 28 by R_from_afar

My mate and I used to have that problem when I lived in Midlands. It wasn't easy trying to convince a barman in a Redditch pub to put he Rangers on the big telly.

unfortunately I suceeded.......................
Login to get fewer ads

WBA match thread on 16:16 - Sep 28 with 1056 viewsPinnerPaul

WBA match thread on 14:47 - Sep 28 by isawqpratwcity

Ha! I thought it was a normal 3pm. I wouldn't have picked that score anyway.

We're still 6th! (That is a joke.)
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 14:48]

Have you not realised that everyone else kicked off at 3.

Give it half an hour and we won't be 6th and then perhaps you'll be happy!
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 16:17]
WBA match thread on 16:21 - Sep 28 with 1034 viewsBoston

WBA match thread on 16:16 - Sep 28 by PinnerPaul

Have you not realised that everyone else kicked off at 3.

Give it half an hour and we won't be 6th and then perhaps you'll be happy!
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 16:17]

He’s joking mate.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

WBA match thread on 17:15 - Sep 28 with 972 viewsB_Wad

WBA match thread on 14:12 - Sep 28 by CamberleyR

Another first goal, quelle surprise. Really poor performance all over the pitch today, nobody better than 5/10.

Thought Leistner was good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024