Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another shit ref at Goodison today....... 20:20 - Nov 3 with 3207 viewssmegma

Discuss.....
Another shit ref at Goodison today....... on 15:51 - Nov 4 with 854 viewsPinnerPaul

Another shit ref at Goodison today....... on 13:45 - Nov 4 by Northernr

Corrections happily accepted - I freely admit I'm completely lost with it this season, and it seems to be changing week on week.

Certainly the 'interpretataions' ARE changing week on week.

I'm astounded by the justification for Son's red card.

One example of why that's crazy from one of my games this season.

Women's game, GK challenges attacker for the ball, attacker lands heavily on astro turf - ended up not being moved while waiting for ambulance to arrive - treated for half an hour after they arrived before being taken to hospital. She was fine in the end, just concussed - but by the PGMOL's weekend logic, that should have been a red card for GK? - utter nonsense.
Another shit ref at Goodison today....... on 19:57 - Nov 4 with 762 viewssmegma

Another shit ref at Goodison today....... on 09:17 - Nov 4 by Antti_Heinola

Agree it's a fiasco, but they didn't get it wrong did they? Absolutely wasn't clear it had touched his hand/arm at all. But I hate it. A total waste of time and money and ruins the game for the fans. But who cares about them, right?

I was referring to the red card. Yellow card. Takes a look at injury. Changes it to red. Utterly ridiculous decision.
Another shit ref at Goodison today....... on 08:37 - Nov 5 with 691 viewsPinnerPaul

Another shit ref at Goodison today....... on 19:57 - Nov 4 by smegma

I was referring to the red card. Yellow card. Takes a look at injury. Changes it to red. Utterly ridiculous decision.

Have to agree with you. They've appealed it btw.
Another shit ref at Goodison today....... on 10:45 - Nov 5 with 638 viewsstowmarketrange

Another shit ref at Goodison today....... on 08:37 - Nov 5 by PinnerPaul

Have to agree with you. They've appealed it btw.

Standby for the sh@t storm about them appealing it now.
They’ll all be moaning that a player has suffered a serious injury and spurs have the cheek to appeal it before the plaster has set on his cast.
Will they get t-shirts made up about it or is that only Liverpool that would do it?
Another shit ref at Goodison today....... on 14:40 - Nov 5 with 588 viewsterryb

Another shit ref at Goodison today....... on 14:20 - Nov 4 by Clive_Anderson

Why are the rules for handball different for attackers and defenders? Seems crazy.

It's either handball or it isn't.

They have been different for a long time!

As a defender you handle the ball on the goal line to save a goal. You are sent off.

As a forward you punch the ball into the goal in the hope that a goal will be awarded. You receive a caution.

What is so worse with what the defender did than the attacker?
Another shit ref at Goodison today....... on 14:45 - Nov 5 with 581 viewsNorthernr

Another shit ref at Goodison today....... on 10:45 - Nov 5 by stowmarketrange

Standby for the sh@t storm about them appealing it now.
They’ll all be moaning that a player has suffered a serious injury and spurs have the cheek to appeal it before the plaster has set on his cast.
Will they get t-shirts made up about it or is that only Liverpool that would do it?

My Monday football lot were all saying in the pub last night that it should definitely be appealed but maybe the press and pr department might lean on them to just leave it
Another shit ref at Goodison today....... on 14:54 - Nov 5 with 570 viewsJeff

Another shit ref at Goodison today....... on 14:45 - Nov 5 by Northernr

My Monday football lot were all saying in the pub last night that it should definitely be appealed but maybe the press and pr department might lean on them to just leave it

the suggestion was that Son might well need a couple of games off to get his sh*t together after the incident, so the red card may actually be quite convenient...

Can we not knock it?

Another shit ref at Goodison today....... on 20:20 - Nov 5 with 490 viewsdistortR

Was the red card a var decision?

Will the fa allow a var decision to be overturned?

Because then, ultimately, what is the point of var, if they aren't making the right decisions.

BIN IT
Login to get fewer ads

Another shit ref at Goodison today....... on 20:25 - Nov 5 with 486 viewsNorthernr

Another shit ref at Goodison today....... on 20:20 - Nov 5 by distortR

Was the red card a var decision?

Will the fa allow a var decision to be overturned?

Because then, ultimately, what is the point of var, if they aren't making the right decisions.

BIN IT

Yes it was VAR and yes they've overturned it - Son ban rescinded.
Another shit ref at Goodison today....... on 21:52 - Nov 5 with 452 viewsdistortR

Another shit ref at Goodison today....... on 20:25 - Nov 5 by Northernr

Yes it was VAR and yes they've overturned it - Son ban rescinded.

what a mess.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024