Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man of the match kelly 14:30 - Jan 18 with 14942 viewssouthbrookstreet

Well done kelly
Man of the match kelly on 16:56 - Jan 18 with 2230 viewsFrankRightguard

Man of the match kelly on 16:22 - Jan 18 by olderR

As a viewer from the Upper Loft, what was the glaring error for our goal.

The two handballs by Wells.
Man of the match kelly on 18:51 - Jan 18 with 2045 viewsThe_Seer

Let's hope that we have finally seen the last of Lumley.
Man of the match kelly on 19:00 - Jan 18 with 2039 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Man of the match kelly on 18:51 - Jan 18 by The_Seer

The Seer is what happens if you don't cuddle your kids.
Man of the match kelly on 19:01 - Jan 18 with 2035 viewsaston_hoop

Man of the match kelly on 18:51 - Jan 18 by The_Seer

I personally hope he comes back stronger. Why would we wish the end of one of our own players?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Man of the match kelly on 19:10 - Jan 18 with 1970 viewsThe_Seer

Man of the match kelly on 19:01 - Jan 18 by aston_hoop

I personally hope he comes back stronger. Why would we wish the end of one of our own players?

Comes back stronger - that's not going to happen. He is not good enough for our current style of football. Kelly is our Number 1.
Man of the match kelly on 19:13 - Jan 18 with 1969 viewsoakskull

Lumley should have been out of the team many matches ago.

Kelly did really good to day. He was a match winner, on par with Welles.

However, I am not convinced that he is aggressive and strong enough in the area, to actually push players aside and get that high incoming ball. He wasn’t really tested on that to day, but there were some situations when he could have been more active. We shall find out.
Man of the match kelly on 19:14 - Jan 18 with 1993 viewsGloucs_R

The block button.... Anyone know where to find it 🙄

Poll: Are we staying up?

Man of the match kelly on 19:19 - Jan 18 with 1985 viewsaston_hoop

Man of the match kelly on 19:10 - Jan 18 by The_Seer

Comes back stronger - that's not going to happen. He is not good enough for our current style of football. Kelly is our Number 1.

How do you know it isnt going to happen? he is 24, he has years to go and has shown on plenty of occasions that he can be a good keeper. I dont think its right to write him off now

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Man of the match kelly on 19:19 - Jan 18 with 1982 viewssmegma

Man of the match kelly on 19:10 - Jan 18 by The_Seer

No32
Man of the match kelly on 19:27 - Jan 18 with 1957 viewsMatch82

Man of the match kelly on 19:01 - Jan 18 by aston_hoop

Man of the match kelly on 20:07 - Jan 18 with 1894 viewspaulparker

That’s the difference today no way lumley saves the pen , they score and we have 25/30 minutes to try and hang on for the draw , I’ve said many a time that a keeper saves you points and not cost you them, Kelly has to play until the end of the season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Man of the match kelly on 20:50 - Jan 18 with 1845 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Man of the match kelly on 20:07 - Jan 18 by paulparker

That’s the difference today no way lumley saves the pen , they score and we have 25/30 minutes to try and hang on for the draw , I’ve said many a time that a keeper saves you points and not cost you them, Kelly has to play until the end of the season

Rightly or wrongly people have got on Lumley’s back all season, and even now when you’ve all got your own way and Kelly starts and plays a blinder you still need to dig Lumley out even though he’s on the bench.

Have a day off lads. It ain’t helping.
Man of the match kelly on 21:03 - Jan 18 with 1805 viewsWilloW4

Man of the match kelly on 20:50 - Jan 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

Rightly or wrongly people have got on Lumley’s back all season, and even now when you’ve all got your own way and Kelly starts and plays a blinder you still need to dig Lumley out even though he’s on the bench.

If you could have 12 months off that would be great... It's a page of opions apparently .
Man of the match kelly on 21:08 - Jan 18 with 1793 viewsQPR_John

He wasn't on the bench
Man of the match kelly on 21:10 - Jan 18 with 1784 viewspaulparker

It’s opinions my old chum and it’s also fact a good goalkeeper saves you points not give them away

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Man of the match kelly on 21:13 - Jan 18 with 1774 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Man of the match kelly on 21:10 - Jan 18 by paulparker

It’s opinions my old chum and it’s also fact a good goalkeeper saves you points not give them away

of course, who’se saying otherwise? My opinion is that you are taking a bit to much joy in the poor fortunes of a player you are supposed to be supporting.
Man of the match kelly (n/t) on 21:16 - Jan 18 with 1763 viewsWilloW4

Man of the match kelly on 21:13 - Jan 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

of course, who’se saying otherwise? My opinion is that you are taking a bit to much joy in the poor fortunes of a player you are supposed to be supporting.

Man of the match kelly on 21:20 - Jan 18 with 1748 viewsWilloW4

After Kelly was given his MotM award, he was asked when did you know you were playing ... He replied ...Thursday .... But he was in the team cos Joe done his neck on Friday at training... Porkie alert.. Well played Liam.!!
Man of the match kelly on 21:29 - Jan 18 with 1711 viewspaulparker

Yeah I’m full of joy we got a win and our keeper saved a pen what’s not to like
Lumley should have been dropped weeks ago he has been crap this season that’s a fact , yeah he is a local lad etc but so were Tony Roberts, Michael meaker, Karl ready, Justin Cochran, and all of them wasn’t any good for QPR either

Man of the match kelly on 21:38 - Jan 18 with 1701 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Man of the match kelly on 21:29 - Jan 18 by paulparker

Yeah I’m full of joy we got a win and our keeper saved a pen what’s not to like
Lumley should have been dropped weeks ago he has been crap this season that’s a fact , yeah he is a local lad etc but so were Tony Roberts, Michael meaker, Karl ready, Justin Cochran, and all of them wasn’t any good for QPR either

I don’t think you are getting my point PP. I think you and everyone else will be happier when you let it go.
Man of the match kelly on 21:45 - Jan 18 with 1689 viewspaulparker

Man of the match kelly on 21:38 - Jan 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

I don’t think you are getting my point PP. I think you and everyone else will be happier when you let it go.

Whose everyone else ???
You don’t like what I have to say put me on ignore, I haven’t been personal to lumley with abuse but he he has been crap and cost us points , if I was in the green and talking to you with a pint in my hand after today I would still say Kelly’s penalty save for us got the 3 points and that Lumley hasn’t done that for us this year
All of that is fact unless your going to tell me I’m wrong

Man of the match kelly on 21:47 - Jan 18 with 1672 viewsLongsufferingR

Man of the match kelly on 21:20 - Jan 18 by WilloW4

After Kelly was given his MotM award, he was asked when did you know you were playing ... He replied ...Thursday .... But he was in the team cos Joe done his neck on Friday at training... Porkie alert.. Well played Liam.!!

So why is that porkies? MW tells Kelly on Thursday he's starting ( so Lumley would be on the bench) and then Lumley gets injured on Friday so doesn't make the bench. Not that hard to understand.
Man of the match kelly on 21:57 - Jan 18 with 1639 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Man of the match kelly on 21:45 - Jan 18 by paulparker

Whose everyone else ???
You don’t like what I have to say put me on ignore, I haven’t been personal to lumley with abuse but he he has been crap and cost us points , if I was in the green and talking to you with a pint in my hand after today I would still say Kelly’s penalty save for us got the 3 points and that Lumley hasn’t done that for us this year
All of that is fact unless your going to tell me I’m wrong

We ain't there yet PP. I take a interest in what you say.

For what it's worth, I think Kelly should have started ages ago, which he did until he was injured. But if we want to move away from being the Tony Fernandesesque club you have said many times you hate, we need to nurture our own, even when they fail.

Repeating 'Lumley is crap' for the 4th time in this thread is overkill.

It's not what you say it's the fact that you say it (all the time).
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 21:58]
Man of the match kelly on 22:04 - Jan 18 with 1613 viewspaulparker

Man of the match kelly on 21:57 - Jan 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

We ain't there yet PP. I take a interest in what you say.

For what it's worth, I think Kelly should have started ages ago, which he did until he was injured. But if we want to move away from being the Tony Fernandesesque club you have said many times you hate, we need to nurture our own, even when they fail.

Repeating 'Lumley is crap' for the 4th time in this thread is overkill.

It's not what you say it's the fact that you say it (all the time).
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 21:58]

Baz I’m all for the youth and good signings, this season has been a breath of fresh air for the most part , but Lumley hasn’t been decent since Leeds at home last year and that’s a long time for a keeper , we can’t keep making excuses for him , the defence at times as been poor but that comes from having no confidence in the bloke between the sticks , today the defence grew as the game went on because after the penalty save it gave them all another 20% , I’ve said before we should be in the top 8 with our attacking threat but thrown away to many points and that’s criminal
Do I want lumley to succeed yeah I do because that means we sell for millions but he ain’t up to it Jesus Ingram got pelters last year and was no where near as bad

Man of the match kelly on 22:10 - Jan 18 with 1586 viewsWilloW4

Man of the match kelly on 21:47 - Jan 18 by LongsufferingR

So why is that porkies? MW tells Kelly on Thursday he's starting ( so Lumley would be on the bench) and then Lumley gets injured on Friday so doesn't make the bench. Not that hard to understand.

Press release on Saturday morning said Lumley not playing cos of a neck injury which happened on Friday... Kelly already playing.!!!... You're right. Not hard too understand.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024