Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's podcast 13:15 - Jun 10 with 2841 viewsNorthernr

Ferdinand and Ramsey the guests...

In conversation with Ferdinand and Ramsey - Podcast 10th Jun 2020 13:15
A double guest special Open All R's Podcast this week as director of football Les Ferdinand and technical director Chris Ramsey join the regulars. 0

This week's podcast on 17:03 - Jun 11 with 618 viewsDiscodroids

I recall using the Nickname 'RamFukker' for Ramsey, which i nicked from an old mock up advert in Viz. Just fu ckin' depleted uranium dense and base remedial stupid on my part.

He was the wrong bloke at the wrong time in the wrong job. In the words of Dave Gahan, The wrong Mix in the wrong genes.

He's the Maharishi yogi with our youth and i hope he stays with us for as long as he has the passion. I Got you all wrong Chris. I was a lot angrier about QPR back then.

Sorry mate. We're lucky to have you.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2020 17:04]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

This week's podcast on 17:23 - Jun 11 with 578 viewsPunteR

This week's podcast on 15:51 - Jun 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

Nm.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2020 17:45]

Paulparker a man of his word. I got that pint, albeit in the C&S. :)
Nice to see you drag up old posts Bazza. Not sure your real motives but i can take a guess.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

This week's podcast on 17:25 - Jun 11 with 576 viewsdanehoop

Thought he was given the impossible task as manager taking over at a time when the whole place became toxic.

He is without doubt a fine coach, has been a great servant for the club and seems a thoroughly humble and decent human being. I shudder to think just how far we might have fallen without his loyalty and continued input.

Never knowingly understood

This week's podcast (n/t) on 17:31 - Jun 11 with 563 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

This week's podcast on 17:23 - Jun 11 by PunteR

Paulparker a man of his word. I got that pint, albeit in the C&S. :)
Nice to see you drag up old posts Bazza. Not sure your real motives but i can take a guess.

[Post edited 11 Jun 2020 17:45]
This week's podcast on 14:02 - Jun 12 with 261 viewsDixie_CT

Very thought provoking and although I didn’t agree with everything that was said, Chris and Les came across really considered, thoughtful and genuine.

Has inspired me to put pen to paper.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024