Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Insults 20:58 - Jun 28 with 5833 viewscolinallcars

Just wondering what insults have been thrown usually by blokes at work. The two I remember were Quarter Pound o' Rubbish and Drama Queens Park Rangers. Any more ?
QPR Insults on 16:32 - Jun 29 with 1171 viewswelwynranger

Not a direct insult. But I felt like head butting my manager. He came into my office and said that a new wage system had been brought in
Its based on the results of your favourite football team . So as of next month you will get an IOU instead of a wage slip.
He smiled then walked out the door.
This from a fat c**t who was born 5 minutes walk from the valley. Now lives in Stevenage and supports Man Ure
QPR Insults on 17:59 - Jun 29 with 1122 viewsrsonist

QPR Insults on 22:39 - Jun 28 by loftboy

Quarter pound of Rubbish

Always this one in my schooldays... appears to have died out now.

Was it off something on telly or something? Seemed ubiquitous nationally.
QPR Insults on 18:17 - Jun 29 with 1109 viewsDannytheR

Last time we were moving, went to see a flat and the manky couple selling it insisted on being in at the time. Wife and I got away from them long enough to have an unenthusiastic nose about, only to overhear the bloke ask my son what team he supported. When he told him, the bloke replied: "Ha! Queers, perverts and rapists!"

My son was 8.

The bloke was Chelsea.

We didn't buy the flat.
QPR Insults on 18:23 - Jun 29 with 1099 viewsflynnbo

When I was in Dubai, I wanted to buy a QPR shirt for my son (we were in the Premier League then) and I asked the shopkeeper whether he had any Queens Park Rangers shirts. He looked a tad bemused and then proceeded to offer me a Power Rangers shirt!
QPR Insults on 19:13 - Jun 29 with 1052 viewsjohncharles

SHIT BUT LOCAL

Strong and stable my arse.

QPR Insults on 01:39 - Jun 30 with 996 viewsisawqpratwcity

QPR Insults on 10:52 - Jun 29 by BazzaInTheLoft

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/10/28/3483981/mbia-i-th

""There is only ­playing and very little tactics," he said. "We don’t ­really train in the week, we have rest days, but we haven't the right to mess up on match days."

"QPR currently sit bottom of the Premier League table having failed to win any of their nine matches so far."

Quel surprise. Mark Hughes, the Management-Free Zone.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

QPR Insults on 02:27 - Jun 30 with 987 viewstimcocking

My Leeds friend (acquaintance) finds the fact it's 'Queen's' Park Rangers hilarious enough as it is with all the gay connotations. About what you'd expect from a Leeds fan.

Other than that, people usually give respect.
QPR Insults on 07:30 - Jun 30 with 929 viewsMiss_Terraces

Stripes, by idiots who actually don't what a hoop is

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Login to get fewer ads

QPR Insults on 08:08 - Jun 30 with 908 viewsdistortR

QPR Insults on 18:17 - Jun 29 by DannytheR

Last time we were moving, went to see a flat and the manky couple selling it insisted on being in at the time. Wife and I got away from them long enough to have an unenthusiastic nose about, only to overhear the bloke ask my son what team he supported. When he told him, the bloke replied: "Ha! Queers, perverts and rapists!"

My son was 8.

The bloke was Chelsea.

We didn't buy the flat.

some people. Where do you start with someone like that?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024