Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton on Today 22:01 - Jul 5 with 1589 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good stuff. This was a huge win but he actually played it down if anything.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/warburton-boys-deserve-enormous-credit/

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warburton on Today on 01:50 - Jul 6 with 1406 viewssilky

This is why I like him so much. He's emotionally stable and modest. I can't think of anyone who is better prepared to deal with QPR and the current squad more than him.
Doesn't matter who the manager is in terms of how the ethos of QPR has been over the years. It's riddled to the core that will hopefully change with Marks stable approach and what is still going on behind the scenes.
I would really like to see Mark see out the next couple of seasons, I think he deserves it based on this season alone which remember was supposed to be relegation for us. Hahaha.

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Warburton on Today on 02:27 - Jul 6 with 1384 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hugill clearly out for Wednesday at least.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warburton on Today on 12:46 - Jul 7 with 1121 viewsNorthantsHoop

Warburton has been a very good appointment, done very well with limited resources and has brought on and continued development of younger players. Also we have won 7 away games this season, including places like Millwall, Hull and Preston, now that is an improvement.
Warburton on Today on 12:58 - Jul 7 with 1071 viewsdaveB

since relegation in 2015 our best season has been 12th place and 60 points, real opportunity to beat that this season
Warburton on Today on 15:28 - Jul 7 with 864 viewsextratimeR

Yes, Warburton has done a very good job in extremely difficult circumstances, many other clubs now face a forthcoming financial black hole, I think Hoo's Warburton and co have probably got us home just before the world ends, ( football wise).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024