Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. 12:55 - Jul 13 with 7781 viewsMick_S

Or you could watch Manchesters United.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 11:35 - Jul 14 with 678 viewsmakaveli1882

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 11:17 - Jul 14 by thame_hoops

I saw loads of Wycombe and oxford shirts in Thame and chinnor yesterday on way to pubs, I didn’t think pubs could show live sport just yet ?

Was reservations last night but lucky for us someone didn't turn up, wasn't much social distance at full time I have to be honest.
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 13:36 - Jul 14 with 578 viewsTheChef

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 20:48 - Jul 13 by aston_hoop

Another chance to remember this one, this is basically the Oxford goal for anyone not watching

[Post edited 13 Jul 2020 20:49]

Windiest football match ever, that was.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 14:17 - Jul 14 with 554 viewsdaveB

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 11:27 - Jul 14 by Gloucs_R

But if he can't get into a league 1 team....

A league one team playing a very direct game looking for big strong players up front, he doesn't exactly suit that style of play.

We could have brought him back in January and had a look to make a decision but instead spent money on jack Clarke stinking up the place.

Many would have said sack Kakay off without seeing him play but he's been given a chance and looks alright and worth a further look next season. Bright hardly played for us until given a run in the side in December, he was heading for a release until then.

For me you can't write players off without giving them a chance especially ones like Smyth who played in our first team and did very well. We are seeing with Oteh and Shodipo although they may not be good enough at least we can see them for a few games and make a fair judgement.
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 14:55 - Jul 14 with 523 viewsGloucs_R

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 14:17 - Jul 14 by daveB

A league one team playing a very direct game looking for big strong players up front, he doesn't exactly suit that style of play.

We could have brought him back in January and had a look to make a decision but instead spent money on jack Clarke stinking up the place.

Many would have said sack Kakay off without seeing him play but he's been given a chance and looks alright and worth a further look next season. Bright hardly played for us until given a run in the side in December, he was heading for a release until then.

For me you can't write players off without giving them a chance especially ones like Smyth who played in our first team and did very well. We are seeing with Oteh and Shodipo although they may not be good enough at least we can see them for a few games and make a fair judgement.

I'm not writing him off. I hope he gives us another option in attack next season.

I've not seen Wycombe at all, so had no idea they played the long ball game. Funny that Wheeler hae done well... Good on him too.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 15:19 - Jul 14 with 491 viewsdaveB

Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 14:55 - Jul 14 by Gloucs_R

I'm not writing him off. I hope he gives us another option in attack next season.

I've not seen Wycombe at all, so had no idea they played the long ball game. Funny that Wheeler hae done well... Good on him too.

Wheeler looked good for them last night, worked his arse off down the right but his final ball wasn't great
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 15:26 - Jul 14 with 474 viewsPinnerPaul

Man Utd v Soton was a very good game btw - don't have Sky, that everyone on here moans about but still watch apparently!

Man Utd on Freeview so Man U it was - best quality/intensity freeview lockdown game of the 'season' so far.
Wycombe v M40 people tonight. on 15:28 - Jul 14 with 471 viewsslmrstid

Wheeler was a bigger guy than Smyth, so obviously more stronger to deal with the physicality required.

Still hope Smyth comes good, absolutely delighted for Ainsworth, real good guy who deserves his success.

Always liked Akinfenwa too since his days at Northampton.

Think the Championship will be a big struggle for them, like it was for Burton and Yeovil, but just being there is a hell of an achievement.

Again, shame all those fans couldn't enjoy the day and occasion at Wembley though. Sign of the times, but real shame. I'd be gutted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024