Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet 13:48 - Sep 27 with 7281 viewsWesty75

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 21:04 - Sep 28 with 1865 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 20:11 - Sep 28 by Noelmc

Seen him live on stage a couple of times. Sharp witted and very entertaining.

A lot of Irish people born in the 60s and 70s became Arsenal supporters due to the big Irish connection at the Club during that time. (Rice, O’Leary, Brady, Stapleton, Jennings).

True, Noel,

My Dad and his Irish mates were Rangers fans in the 60's and 70's and they always said we had all most of the Irish support in London but that many, many deserted us for Arsenal in the Mid to Late 70's.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 21:05 - Sep 28 with 1865 viewsBlackCrowe

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 08:37 - Sep 29 with 1687 viewswestberksr

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 15:33 - Sep 28 by BklynRanger

Maybe one of the Chiswick experts could answer a question that's been bamboozling me for some time:

There's a man who lives on Park Rd, on the left, who has 3 or 4 classic cars. Big library of leaver arch folders downstairs, home office upstairs. Last week he had a camera crew over to film. Anyway I think he may be famous in some way but have no idea who he is. Seems like a nice enough bloke. Sorry to be nosey, thanks in advance...

when I'm at the gf's this weekend I'll have a stroll down there to Chiswick House and try and have a nosey for you.

Chiswick is littered with celebs though; Ant & Dec live around the corner and a blonde newsreader is 2 doors from GF's house (recently complained about gf's eldest smoking weed whilst we were at my place). Often see Tim Lovejoy in the City Barge but have been polite and not shouted 'Chelscum Kuunt' as gf would get upset.

it's a media luvvie melting pot
Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 09:15 - Sep 29 with 1650 viewsTW_R

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 08:37 - Sep 29 by westberksr

when I'm at the gf's this weekend I'll have a stroll down there to Chiswick House and try and have a nosey for you.

Chiswick is littered with celebs though; Ant & Dec live around the corner and a blonde newsreader is 2 doors from GF's house (recently complained about gf's eldest smoking weed whilst we were at my place). Often see Tim Lovejoy in the City Barge but have been polite and not shouted 'Chelscum Kuunt' as gf would get upset.

And did you say there are celebs that live down that way as well?
Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 09:26 - Sep 29 with 1620 viewsMyke

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 20:11 - Sep 28 by Noelmc

Seen him live on stage a couple of times. Sharp witted and very entertaining.

A lot of Irish people born in the 60s and 70s became Arsenal supporters due to the big Irish connection at the Club during that time. (Rice, O’Leary, Brady, Stapleton, Jennings).

Heard on the news this morning that he is the most popular Irish choice for celebrity phone a friend with 39% of the vote. Poor old Eamon Dunphy finished bottom, along with your neighbour Brian, Mr. Healey Rae!!
Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 09:46 - Sep 29 with 1581 viewsPinnerPaul

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 23:04 - Sep 27 by daveB

Thats not true to be honest, I've heard Jeff Stelling call it Kyan Prince Foundation stadium loads of times and the show had a big feature on it when the name changed last season

BBC Final Score NEVER use KPFS, according to my Mum.

Something to do with rules arounds Charity mentions perhaps?
Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 09:50 - Sep 29 with 1574 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 09:26 - Sep 29 by Myke

Heard on the news this morning that he is the most popular Irish choice for celebrity phone a friend with 39% of the vote. Poor old Eamon Dunphy finished bottom, along with your neighbour Brian, Mr. Healey Rae!!

I've seen it all now - Healy-Rae getting a mention on LFW!

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 10:43 - Sep 29 with 1505 viewsPaddyhoops

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 08:37 - Sep 29 by westberksr

Pretty certain that Tim " if I was chocolate I'd eat myself " Lovejoy used to be a watford fan as he lived in Bushey most of his life.
A johhny come lately who jumped on the bandwagon.
Bit of thread but got it off my chest anyway!!
Login to get fewer ads

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 10:54 - Sep 29 with 1478 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 10:43 - Sep 29 by Paddyhoops

Pretty certain that Tim " if I was chocolate I'd eat myself " Lovejoy used to be a watford fan as he lived in Bushey most of his life.
A johhny come lately who jumped on the bandwagon.
Bit of thread but got it off my chest anyway!!

He was Watford, according to mates who support them.

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 11:24 - Sep 29 with 1422 viewsParkRoyalR

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 10:54 - Sep 29 by BrianMcCarthy

He was Watford, according to mates who support them.

Surely Tim Lovejoy now ticks all the boxes to be a new Bee:

1) Supports local club, no success, like following winning teams so time to switch - TICK

2) Support top 4 Premier team when successful, hit lean years a la Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea so time to switch - TICK

3) Move to Chiswick, like a bit of rugby and soccer, need to get out of the house, buy a cheap season ticket at the Community Stadium, read Brentford's wiki page, know nothing about your club's real history and rivalries but believe Peter Gilham's self- serving nonsense, now a die-hard Bee - TICK
Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 11:29 - Sep 29 with 1411 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Also, being Watford, knows what it's like to hate Rangers much to the detached amusement of Rangers fans.

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 13:27 - Sep 29 with 1293 viewswestberksr

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 09:15 - Sep 29 by TW_R

fair point well made!

should have added 'not by my measure' as a caveat
Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 14:47 - Sep 29 with 1223 viewsswitchingcode

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 11:24 - Sep 29 by ParkRoyalR

1) Supports local club, no success, like following winning teams so time to switch - TICK

2) Support top 4 Premier team when successful, hit lean years a la Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea so time to switch - TICK

3) Move to Chiswick, like a bit of rugby and soccer, need to get out of the house, buy a cheap season ticket at the Community Stadium, read Brentford's wiki page, know nothing about your club's real history and rivalries but believe Peter Gilham's self- serving nonsense, now a die-hard Bee - TICK

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 14:49 - Sep 29 with 1216 viewsNewBee

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 11:24 - Sep 29 by ParkRoyalR

What makes you think we'd ever have Lovejoy?

I mean, we have some standards.

Anyhow you stick to your Robert Elms and we'll hold on to our Natalie Sawyers
Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 16:36 - Sep 29 with 1146 viewsParkRoyalR

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 14:49 - Sep 29 by NewBee

What makes you think we'd ever have Lovejoy?

I mean, we have some standards.

Anyhow you stick to your Robert Elms and we'll hold on to our Natalie Sawyers

Good shout, whilst I'm a fan of Elms radio show, and regularly see him on some real glamour away days up north, both are proper fans, so I'll have to give you the win here!
Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 19:00 - Sep 29 with 1053 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Fair play Dara O’Briain - Kiyan Prince naming tweet on 09:15 - Sep 29 by TW_R

I saw the drummer from McFly walking along the towpath around there and on my one and only visit to the Steam Packet James O'Brien was sat in the corner on his own.

Slightly more impressive I saw Eddie Izzard jogging on the other side of the river near Chiswick Bridge. Quite a sight!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024