Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. 18:43 - Nov 3 with 4122 viewsSlacker

Mind the gap.

That means our mythtaken numpties will never overtake us for goals scored at the top level!
Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 16:02 - Nov 5 with 865 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 13:38 - Nov 5 by SaintNick

Quick couple of Question's

Who is the big club

1. Both clubs have won only 1 trophy in the last 30 years is it

A. the 2013 winners Wigan
B. The 1995 winners Everton

2. Club A has won three straight league titles, club B has won only two in it's history is it

A Huddersfield
B Tottenham Hotspur

Yes, easy answers there. I wonder how you would rate these clubs?

Aston Villa
Leeds
Sheffield Wednesday
Soton
Sunderland
Wolves

currently listed alphabetically

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 16:34 - Nov 5 with 846 viewsdirk_doone

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 16:02 - Nov 5 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Yes, easy answers there. I wonder how you would rate these clubs?

Aston Villa
Leeds
Sheffield Wednesday
Soton
Sunderland
Wolves

currently listed alphabetically

All well above Little Pompey

https://www.worldsoccer.com/news/makes-big-club-408679

https://talksport.com/football/320299/top-30-biggest-football-clubs-britain-30-n
[Post edited 5 Nov 2020 16:40]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 17:49 - Nov 5 with 818 viewsTripleNiemi

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 12:51 - Nov 5 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I admire this board's refusal to see the truth about which southern club has achieved more. I particularly like the phrases:

1. "Yes, but in the last 60 years"
2. "Our attendances prove we are a much bigger club"
3. "Those freedom of information requests from the police don't mean anything on attendances"
3. "We have got xxxxxxx more twitter followers than your club"
4. "Our stadium is the biggest in the south outside London"
5. "Your FA cup win was corrupt, and can't be counted"
6. "Almost all your players during the championship winning years just stayed down south after the war, after finishing their service"
7. "The head to heads before the football league started in 1921 don't count"
8. "A 16 year doesn't even know your club won the FA cup"

You certainly boast the south coasts record for a club that screwed the most charities......

By the way what is your club called these days....Portsmouth FC? Portsmouth Athletic? AFC Portsmouth? The amount of times you have gone tīts up must be in itself another record......

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024