Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonne bags late as QPR go back-to-back - Report 16:05 - Nov 5 with 2034 viewsNorthernr

Bonne bags late as QPR go back-to-back - Report 5th Nov 2020 15:48
Macauley Bonne scored late with his head on the road for a second time in his fledgling QPR career as Rangers made it back-to-back victories with a 1-0 success at Derby on Wednesday night. 18

Bonne bags late as QPR go back-to-back - Report on 16:19 - Nov 5 with 1983 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Magic. Dawn French.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bonne bags late as QPR go back-to-back - Report on 16:24 - Nov 5 with 1954 viewsPinnerPaul

Thanks Clive - excellent - my favourite line this week:-

"Dieng’s introduction to first team life at QPR so seamless it feels like he’s been playing there for years and, frankly, given what went before and how's he's playing now, I’m starting to wish he had."

Don't agree with all the 'ref bits' but I've addressed them elsewhere and in the words of the legendary Barry Davies, when we win "Quite frankly, who cares?!"
Bonne bags late as QPR go back-to-back - Report on 17:30 - Nov 5 with 1707 viewsTheChef

Cheers Clive, a pleasure as always. Rooney as manager, assuming Cocu goes, could be an amusing one.

Another thought - we're in November, wot no yellow ball?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Bonne bags late as QPR go back-to-back - Report on 18:09 - Nov 5 with 1587 viewsrsonist

Grumble as we rightly might about FFP's farces but Derby and the vast majority of other sides that flout it are a sobering reminder that sticking to it is saving us from ourselves.

When Hoos was interviewed on the pod I was very curious if he was watching all the legal contradictions and ramifications elsewhere closely for precedents and angles and loopholes and whatnot... he really wasn't. In retrospect he's probably right to mind our own business and do it the right way regardless of whether or not we can get away with bending the rules short term.

Good luck to Derby's exciting crop of England youth prospects wherever they end up once the new Sheikh takes over and keeps this wretched show on the road.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024