Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Getting my jab today 12:24 - Feb 10 with 16672 viewswelwynranger

Hope it's not the Oxford one.
Still haven't forgiven them for 1986.

Anyone else on here got one yet
Getting my jab today on 11:55 - May 11 with 1503 viewsBoston

Getting my jab today on 11:12 - May 11 by Juzzie

Yes. I had my first one early March and was told my second would be early June. 12 weeks between them.

Did not know that. If you want to take the shot here, it’s a 14 day gap between jabs and it’s become a walk in clinic affair, there is no longer any need to make an appointment,

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Getting my jab today on 11:58 - May 11 with 1485 viewsJuzzie

Getting my jab today on 11:55 - May 11 by Boston

Did not know that. If you want to take the shot here, it’s a 14 day gap between jabs and it’s become a walk in clinic affair, there is no longer any need to make an appointment,

I can't remember if the 12 week gap is a medical reason or a supply reason. Maybe the latter.
Getting my jab today on 16:06 - May 11 with 1391 viewsdaveB

Getting my jab today on 11:58 - May 11 by Juzzie

I can't remember if the 12 week gap is a medical reason or a supply reason. Maybe the latter.

It was supply so they could get as many first doses done as possible
Getting my jab today on 16:08 - May 11 with 1388 viewsdaveB

Had my first jab 2 weeks ago, was ill for the following day similar to when i have the flu jab but nothing since. My Misses was fine. We both had the oxford one
Getting my jab today on 19:48 - May 11 with 1274 viewsPBLOCK

Had mine yesterday ( AstraZeneca)

Felt more achy than Ill my shoulders feel like I’ve been bench pressing Gemma Collins

Other than that not too bad. Mrs had Pfizer a couple of weeks ago and was ill for about a week
Getting my jab today on 20:41 - May 11 with 1228 viewsted_hendrix

Just back from taking the Wife to the Kassam Stadium for her second AZ vaccine, we've now had both injections.
Once again 100% credit and appreciation must go to the volunteers who were stood outside in the rain tonight organising traffic in the rain and the volunteers in the building working away tirelessly.
Think back twelve Months to what was happening then with this vicious bastard Covid 19 in this Country.
That's all.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Getting my jab today on 22:19 - May 11 with 1145 viewsBlackCrowe

Same. My 2nd was supposed to be in 2 weeks time but i rang the place i was due to have it to see if there were any leftovers at the end of the day and they rang me back late afternoon and said come on down. so i did.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Getting my jab today on 22:20 - May 11 with 1140 viewsstowmarketrange

Getting my jab today on 11:01 - May 11 by Boston

February! That the usual gap between jabs in the UK?

Yes mate.I had my first in Feb and the 2nd on Sunday.No side effects so far,although I was crap at golf today.I blame the clubs rather than the jab though.
Login to get fewer ads

Getting my jab today on 23:40 - May 11 with 1092 viewsBoston

Getting my jab today on 20:41 - May 11 by ted_hendrix

Just back from taking the Wife to the Kassam Stadium for her second AZ vaccine, we've now had both injections.
Once again 100% credit and appreciation must go to the volunteers who were stood outside in the rain tonight organising traffic in the rain and the volunteers in the building working away tirelessly.
Think back twelve Months to what was happening then with this vicious bastard Covid 19 in this Country.
That's all.

thank gawd you didn't let '86 go to your hea...er upper arm.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Getting my jab today on 00:07 - May 12 with 1078 viewsCiderwithRsie

Getting my jab today on 16:06 - May 11 by daveB

It was supply so they could get as many first doses done as possible

And it's been hugely effective compared to countries which stuck to the recommended shorter gap and as a result have given fewer first doses.
Getting my jab today on 14:23 - May 12 with 907 viewstraininvain

Just had my first jab in south west London. Mid 30’s and no underlying health conditions that I know of.

Hats off to everyone involved in the development, procurement and roll out process.
Getting my jab today on 18:00 - May 13 with 781 viewsA40Bosh

Getting my jab today on 13:24 - May 4 by A40Bosh

Bucks, I had the Pfizer back at the end of Feb and was knocked out for a couple of days too, rest of my family had AZ jab and some had rough couple of days and others (older ones generally) not a bother on them afterwards.

I have my second now on Friday this week. My attitude is that if you believe the hype then getting a reaction to the jab proves it is having an effect on our immune systems and I am happy to crack on with it.

Update:

both Pfizer jabs have wiped me out - most people I know were ok on both but a couple of others suffered on number 2. Worst thing was the headache and tiredness which is still not completely gone a week later. I must be some big Jessie

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Getting my jab today on 19:07 - May 13 with 747 viewsBucksRanger

Getting my jab today on 18:00 - May 13 by A40Bosh

Update:

both Pfizer jabs have wiped me out - most people I know were ok on both but a couple of others suffered on number 2. Worst thing was the headache and tiredness which is still not completely gone a week later. I must be some big Jessie

You're no Jessie A40Bosh. Some of us are just getting worse reactions than the vast majority of people. I'm definitely not having a second injection of AZ. The first one is supposed to give me 80% safety from Covid-19, I think I will stick with that. It sounds as though the government will be offering more jabs this autumn, I'll brace myself for one of them.
Getting my jab today on 20:12 - May 13 with 696 viewsHAYESBOY

Know a few people as well as myself that have had reactions to both jabs.
Flu like symptoms for 2-3 days afterwards.

I would still do it again. Just my opinion.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Getting my jab today on 21:02 - May 13 with 664 viewsBucksRanger

Getting my jab today on 20:12 - May 13 by HAYESBOY

Know a few people as well as myself that have had reactions to both jabs.
Flu like symptoms for 2-3 days afterwards.

I would still do it again. Just my opinion.

More like 2-3 weeks for me and some stuff like excessive sleeping persists even now, 3 months later.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024