Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tottenham sack jose 10:35 - Apr 19 with 1781 viewssouthbrookstreet

didn't think he settled in at Tottenham anyway
tottenham sack jose on 17:03 - Apr 19 with 1637 viewsRangersDave

he,s not all that anyway!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

tottenham sack jose on 17:08 - Apr 19 with 1616 viewsTGRRRSSS

Another great day for him another huge pay off £20m.

Nice work and he'll still get another well paid job somewhere.
tottenham sack jose on 17:19 - Apr 19 with 1585 viewsAirtomoreira

No surprise to see him sacked. Less than 24 hours after formation of the ESL, and Tottenham are already bottom on alphabetical order.
tottenham sack jose on 18:09 - Apr 19 with 1512 viewsPlanetHonneywood

tottenham sack jose on 17:08 - Apr 19 by TGRRRSSS

Another great day for him another huge pay off £20m.

Nice work and he'll still get another well paid job somewhere.

I don’t think any top-top club will chance him now; he seems a slightly spent and dull force.

That said, if he accepted a job at a mid-level club where he doesn’t have a big chequebook at his disposal, I’d be impressed that he was taking a job where he’d have to rely on managerial ability.

However, I can see him looking at a national manager’s job of a country that has some talented players, doing badly and with no real history of success.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

tottenham sack jose on 18:58 - Apr 19 with 1445 viewsBenny_the_Ball

tottenham sack jose on 18:09 - Apr 19 by PlanetHonneywood

I don’t think any top-top club will chance him now; he seems a slightly spent and dull force.

That said, if he accepted a job at a mid-level club where he doesn’t have a big chequebook at his disposal, I’d be impressed that he was taking a job where he’d have to rely on managerial ability.

However, I can see him looking at a national manager’s job of a country that has some talented players, doing badly and with no real history of success.

"However, I can see him looking at a national manager’s job of a country that has some talented players, doing badly and with no real history of success."

Portugal are the reigning European and Nations League champions and currently ranked 5th in the world. I'd love a bit of that lack of success for England.
tottenham sack jose on 19:51 - Apr 19 with 1391 viewsNed_Kennedys

tottenham sack jose on 18:58 - Apr 19 by Benny_the_Ball

"However, I can see him looking at a national manager’s job of a country that has some talented players, doing badly and with no real history of success."

Portugal are the reigning European and Nations League champions and currently ranked 5th in the world. I'd love a bit of that lack of success for England.

Could see him taking over at one of the big teams in Portugal: he needs to win a few more league titles to rebuild his reputation.
tottenham sack jose on 20:12 - Apr 19 with 1366 viewsPlanetHonneywood

tottenham sack jose on 18:58 - Apr 19 by Benny_the_Ball

I never mentioned nor was I thinking of the Portugal job, but there manager has been there for a good few years.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

tottenham sack jose on 23:30 - Apr 19 with 1186 viewsBenny_the_Ball

tottenham sack jose on 20:12 - Apr 19 by PlanetHonneywood

I never mentioned nor was I thinking of the Portugal job, but there manager has been there for a good few years.

Apologies, I read that back and realise now that you were not referring specifically to the Portugal role. Mourinho has already gone on record as saying that one day he would like to manage Portugal and would not consider managing another nation.
Login to get fewer ads

tottenham sack jose on 00:58 - Apr 20 with 1144 viewsjohncharles

Jose will always have my respect for turning up to play at Loftus Road in the charity match for the victims of Grenfell
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 0:59]

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024