Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesbrough 15:15 - Aug 10 with 4607 viewsstowmarketrange

I’ve just spent 70 minutes waiting to get through to the Middlesbrough box office for information about the game on Wednesday week.They told me that they’ve already sent the information through to our box office,but with 2 away games already on sale I guess they’re going to be on sale soon,maybe Thursday.
They said that tickets are normally on sale on the night unless it’s a sell out,which seems unlikely,but cash only.
They are hosting Bristol City on Saturday and according to their website tickets range from £18 for U18 to £31 for adults.Their oap age is 65 and over.
Middlesbrough on 15:22 - Aug 10 with 3155 viewsNorthernr

Annoying again that we're leaving it this late. I'm travelling up to Hull on Friday and not coming back, so the chances of me getting them in the post before I go are now zero.
Middlesbrough on 15:28 - Aug 10 with 3123 viewsstowmarketrange

Middlesbrough on 15:22 - Aug 10 by Northernr

Annoying again that we're leaving it this late. I'm travelling up to Hull on Friday and not coming back, so the chances of me getting them in the post before I go are now zero.

My brother is in an even worse state as he is travelling up from Bournemouth about 10am tomorrow and is staying with me in Suffolk until Saturday and then travelling straight to Hull,and his postman won’t deliver his Hull ticket until lunchtime tomorrow.
Middlesbrough on 15:35 - Aug 10 with 3093 viewsdenhamhoop2

Middlesbrough on 15:28 - Aug 10 by stowmarketrange

My brother is in an even worse state as he is travelling up from Bournemouth about 10am tomorrow and is staying with me in Suffolk until Saturday and then travelling straight to Hull,and his postman won’t deliver his Hull ticket until lunchtime tomorrow.

Contact the box office and they can contact Hull and can print out a duplicate ticket at their box office I had to do this a few seasons back as I left my match ticket at home. Yep another one of fingers crossed for Middlesbrough god knows what would happen for anyone planning to stay up north and making a weekend/midweek of it
Middlesbrough on 15:43 - Aug 10 with 3057 viewsstowmarketrange

Middlesbrough on 15:35 - Aug 10 by denhamhoop2

Contact the box office and they can contact Hull and can print out a duplicate ticket at their box office I had to do this a few seasons back as I left my match ticket at home. Yep another one of fingers crossed for Middlesbrough god knows what would happen for anyone planning to stay up north and making a weekend/midweek of it

He is mate.He is going straight up to Newcastle for the rest of the weekend until the boro game.I will tell him about phoning the box office about Hull.Cheers.
Middlesbrough on 16:09 - Aug 10 with 2990 viewsLythamR

it would have been nice to be able to purchase Hull and Middlesbrough for a single booking fee!
Middlesbrough on 16:10 - Aug 10 with 2987 viewsJames_Paddocks

This is getting really frustrating now. I thought it was just early season Covid related teething problems, with the late announcements for Hull and Orient, but it seems like it's the new norm.

Away day planning is going to be an absolute nightmare, if we're getting less than a week's notice for ticket info.
Middlesbrough on 16:13 - Aug 10 with 2969 viewsDavieQPR

Must be the same computer programme for Home and Away tickets. All to do with Ticket Master.
Middlesbrough on 16:27 - Aug 10 with 2922 viewsNorthernr

Middlesbrough on 16:09 - Aug 10 by LythamR

it would have been nice to be able to purchase Hull and Middlesbrough for a single booking fee!

And before setting off for Hull and Middlesbrough.
Login to get fewer ads

Middlesbrough on 17:20 - Aug 10 with 2815 viewsPinnerPaul

Sort of related, and just to emphasise that all staff I have dealt with have been incredibly helpful, but there IS a formal complaints procedure on the offy.

Timescales for a response set out and what your options are if you're still not happy with club's response.

TBF I think its set up for people who think they have been treated 'unfairly' by club/staff, and not for the quality of lager on offer!, but just wondered if anyone had used it and how they felt about any response?
Middlesbrough on 17:38 - Aug 10 with 2778 viewsBankole_Fan_Club

The away end holds 3,000.

We're not going to take that many, relax!
Middlesbrough on 17:47 - Aug 10 with 2748 viewsstowmarketrange

Middlesbrough on 17:38 - Aug 10 by Bankole_Fan_Club

The away end holds 3,000.

We're not going to take that many, relax!

It isn’t a question of selling out but there will be people who might order tickets on Thursday,assuming that’s when they go on sale,that might be up north for the week and will have to arrange to collect them from Middlesbrough on the day.And it is an extra snag that people might not want.
Do they charge an extra £5 to pay on the day like a lot of other clubs do?
It doesn’t matter much to me as I’m not getting the train until Wednesday morning,but it will matter to some.
Middlesbrough on 17:57 - Aug 10 with 2716 viewsBankole_Fan_Club

Middlesbrough on 17:47 - Aug 10 by stowmarketrange

It isn’t a question of selling out but there will be people who might order tickets on Thursday,assuming that’s when they go on sale,that might be up north for the week and will have to arrange to collect them from Middlesbrough on the day.And it is an extra snag that people might not want.
Do they charge an extra £5 to pay on the day like a lot of other clubs do?
It doesn’t matter much to me as I’m not getting the train until Wednesday morning,but it will matter to some.

Why order them at all?

Buy them on the door and if you've traveled to Middlesbrough to watch a football match you can afford an extra £5.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 17:59]
Middlesbrough on 17:59 - Aug 10 with 2711 viewsTGRRRSSS

So the new normal is to sell a time limited product then basically fail to sell and deliver it in a timely manner......

This better be Covid related cock ups - though I fail to see it's an excuse given they used to manage it before....

Huhhmmmm, as stated elsewhere it's not about selling out though it's worth pointing out some games will (Fulham away for instance)
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 18:02]
Middlesbrough on 18:01 - Aug 10 with 2689 viewsNorthernr

Middlesbrough on 17:57 - Aug 10 by Bankole_Fan_Club

Why order them at all?

Buy them on the door and if you've traveled to Middlesbrough to watch a football match you can afford an extra £5.

Loyalty points only added if purchased in advance.
Middlesbrough on 18:02 - Aug 10 with 2688 viewsBankole_Fan_Club

Middlesbrough on 17:59 - Aug 10 by TGRRRSSS

So the new normal is to sell a time limited product then basically fail to sell and deliver it in a timely manner......

This better be Covid related cock ups - though I fail to see it's an excuse given they used to manage it before....

Huhhmmmm, as stated elsewhere it's not about selling out though it's worth pointing out some games will (Fulham away for instance)
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 18:02]

Of course Fulham will but I honestly can't believe some people are expressing concern that they can't buy tickets for Middlesbrough away so far when the chances of that selling out are next to zero.

You also won't have that weirdo who insists sitting in 'his' seat either.
Middlesbrough on 18:03 - Aug 10 with 2682 viewsstowmarketrange

Middlesbrough on 17:57 - Aug 10 by Bankole_Fan_Club

Why order them at all?

That’s an extra 3 pints at Middlesbrough prices,or is that Hartlepool?Supposedly the cheapest pub in Britain is just outside Darlington station.You have to bring your own glass though.And you can get a tattoo while you’re in there.
Middlesbrough on 18:08 - Aug 10 with 2661 viewsTGRRRSSS

Middlesbrough on 18:02 - Aug 10 by Bankole_Fan_Club

Of course Fulham will but I honestly can't believe some people are expressing concern that they can't buy tickets for Middlesbrough away so far when the chances of that selling out are next to zero.

You also won't have that weirdo who insists sitting in 'his' seat either.

But the point is at some point it will be important they deliver, equally if you buy on the day you won't get loyalty points, which may just may be important at some point in the season, Boro away normally bigger than Fulham ,Reading etc.

The point is the club need to be able to competently deliver what they sell irrespective.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 18:11]
Middlesbrough on 18:10 - Aug 10 with 2651 viewsNorthernr

Even if we only take 200, 200 people arriving ten minutes before kick off is still quite a queue at what is always, inevitably, a ticket window staffed by one person. All the fun of spending the first 20 minutes of Nottingham Forest away in a queue in the car park all over again.
Middlesbrough on 18:12 - Aug 10 with 2634 viewsstowmarketrange

Middlesbrough on 18:10 - Aug 10 by Northernr

Even if we only take 200, 200 people arriving ten minutes before kick off is still quite a queue at what is always, inevitably, a ticket window staffed by one person. All the fun of spending the first 20 minutes of Nottingham Forest away in a queue in the car park all over again.

If it’s anything like their box office answering the phone I’d say you might make the 2nd half.Especially if they charge £31 and they have to give change.
Middlesbrough on 18:13 - Aug 10 with 2634 viewsBankole_Fan_Club

Middlesbrough on 18:10 - Aug 10 by Northernr

[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 18:13]
Middlesbrough on 18:15 - Aug 10 with 2618 viewsNorthernr

Middlesbrough on 18:13 - Aug 10 by Bankole_Fan_Club

[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 18:13]

Or just put the bloody tickets on sale a bit earlier. Not difficult.
Middlesbrough on 18:22 - Aug 10 with 2588 viewsswitchingcode

Middlesbrough on 18:15 - Aug 10 by Northernr

Or just put the bloody tickets on sale a bit earlier. Not difficult.

You think you have problems most of us are still waiting for our STs to arrive in the post.
Middlesbrough on 18:34 - Aug 10 with 2545 viewsFenwick_115

We've got a lot of nerds following us...
Middlesbrough on 18:50 - Aug 10 with 2494 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Middlesbrough on 18:22 - Aug 10 by switchingcode

You think you have problems most of us are still waiting for our STs to arrive in the post.

You do all probably share the same house to be fair 🎣
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 21:55]
Middlesbrough on 19:12 - Aug 10 with 2417 viewsMick_S

Middlesbrough on 18:50 - Aug 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

You do all probably share the same house to be fair 🎣
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 21:55]

You should do a ShazzainTheLoft to balance it out. Nice long blonde hair and all that. No ‘tache mind.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024