Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread 17:21 - Sep 21 with 29321 viewskensalriser

Rangers 0-2 Everton

Routine cup loss to a PL side.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:56 - Sep 21 with 2608 viewsQPRSteve

Thanks for the stream. Works fine.
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:57 - Sep 21 with 2594 viewsA40Bosh

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:51 - Sep 21 by Newhopphoops

Evening all, wouldn't a win be sweet?
I'm enjoying the absence of commentary myself.
http://www.hesgoal.com/news/87414/Queens_Park_Rangers_vs_Everton.html

Nice one

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:57 - Sep 21 with 2586 viewsderbyhoop

I've got commentary on QPR+ but are there any streams?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:57 - Sep 21 with 2579 viewsdezzar

Welcome back Nick
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:58 - Sep 21 with 2558 viewsstainrods_elbow

Good, tidy, purposeful opening 10 mins - just like Bournemou . . . oh!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:59 - Sep 21 with 2517 viewsA40Bosh

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:57 - Sep 21 by derbyhoop

I've got commentary on QPR+ but are there any streams?

Right above your post

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:00 - Sep 21 with 2520 viewsQPRSteve

Nearly caught on the break. Good save from Seny
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:00 - Sep 21 with 2500 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fine save. Really excellent to get a strong hand down that quickly.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:02 - Sep 21 with 2453 viewsstainrods_elbow

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:59 - Sep 21 by A40Bosh

Right above your post

https://www.vipleague.lc/1-queens-park-rangers-vs-everton-live-streaming

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:04 - Sep 21 with 2392 viewsBrianMcCarthy

1-0 Austin!!!!!!

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:05 - Sep 21 with 2381 viewsstainrods_elbow

Some good approach play, but . . . AUSTIN!!!!!!!!

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:05 - Sep 21 with 2380 viewsQPRSteve

Great goal
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:05 - Sep 21 with 2357 viewsted_hendrix

Charlie in the right place at the right time.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:06 - Sep 21 with 2320 viewsEmpireStateRanger

That was a beaut.
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:13 - Sep 21 with 2045 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Superb work by Chair and Willock.

Austin header. Over. GK.

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:14 - Sep 21 with 2006 viewsA40Bosh

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:13 - Sep 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Superb work by Chair and Willock.

Austin header. Over. GK.

Who are Everton playing at our ground tonight?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2021 20:14]

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:14 - Sep 21 with 2007 viewskarl

Been some really nice play, we're a very good passing unit now
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:15 - Sep 21 with 1972 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dieng with an excellent 1-on-1 save!

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:16 - Sep 21 with 1942 viewsBrianMcCarthy

1-1

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:16 - Sep 21 with 1902 viewsQPRSteve

Bugger!
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:16 - Sep 21 with 1890 viewsA40Bosh

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:16 - Sep 21 by BrianMcCarthy

1-1

Looked offside?

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:16 - Sep 21 with 1889 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good goal by Digne.

Townsend with a chip from central to Digne who'd cut in from the left wing. Lovely volley.

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:17 - Sep 21 with 1851 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:16 - Sep 21 by A40Bosh

Looked offside?

No, don't think so. Not on the replay.

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:19 - Sep 21 with 1753 viewskarl

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:16 - Sep 21 by A40Bosh

Looked offside?

One of those where the players moving in different directions looked a good yard offside. I do have sympathy with the lino as those shadows are pretty bad.
Be interested what anyone at the game is making of the lighting or is it just a TV thing?
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:20 - Sep 21 with 1707 viewsBrianMcCarthy

2-1 Austin!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024