Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread 17:21 - Sep 21 with 29327 viewskensalriser

Rangers 0-2 Everton

Routine cup loss to a PL side.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:31 - Sep 21 with 2029 viewsBenny_the_Ball

First time QPR has reached the 4th round since 2008. Heady days indeed!
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:32 - Sep 21 with 2026 viewsMrSheen

Positives all round. Dozzell looked comfortable and calm on the ball, Ball very tidy, Dunne rock solid. What’s Duke McKenna on, he’s ferocious!
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:32 - Sep 21 with 2017 viewsBoston

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:25 - Sep 21 by HAYESBOY

My feed from Bein Sports went off before we got to lift the cup...........

Bowles knocked it off a table apparently…

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:34 - Sep 21 with 1988 viewskropotkin41

Amazing stuff! A cup run and a class result. This team could do amazing things.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:34 - Sep 21 with 1975 viewsBoston

Will the West Brom thread be starting in Kensal Rise?

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:38 - Sep 21 with 1902 viewsjoe90

I noticed Everton didn’t give us time on the ball like Bristol did. We seemed very comfortable moving the ball around under pressure and play much better when teams don’t defend deep or for want of a more technical term ‘park the bus’. A lot of positives from tonight and fantastic response to Saturday.
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:46 - Sep 21 with 1773 viewsstainrods_elbow

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:29 - Sep 21 by Antti_Heinola

Ha ha ha.
My fave post of the night.

Whole team looked totally relaxed and were having a joke on the touchline.

How delighted am I to have pulled in a red herring! ;-)

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:47 - Sep 21 with 1748 viewsCiderwithRsie

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:30 - Sep 21 by Stainrod

Everyone deserves real credit but wanted to mention Dozzell after that difficult match against Barnsley - thought he was really good tonight because he moved the ball very quickly from the centre halves to the creative players. We have been a bit laboured at that on occasion recently but tonight I thought he really helped make us tick and probably no coincidence we lost a bit of fluidity when he went off.

A lot of responsibility on him with Johansen out and he did very well. Encouraging.
Login to get fewer ads

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:53 - Sep 21 with 1668 viewsHarbour

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 17:25 - Sep 21 by Harbour

An expected FT 3-3 Rs win on pens…

Brilliant game under the lights well done rangers,,, I got the win on pens right not the FT score. Superb performance well done my team
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:54 - Sep 21 with 1643 viewsNortholt_Rs

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:58 - Sep 21 by BrianMcCarthy

When's the draw?

The Carabao Cup fourth-round draw is due to take place on Wednesday, September 22, immediately after Manchester United's third-round tie against West Ham - which kicks off at 7:45pm BST (2:45pm ET).

So, who do we want?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2021 22:54]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:57 - Sep 21 with 1615 viewsStainrod

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:54 - Sep 21 by Northolt_Rs

The Carabao Cup fourth-round draw is due to take place on Wednesday, September 22, immediately after Manchester United's third-round tie against West Ham - which kicks off at 7:45pm BST (2:45pm ET).

So, who do we want?

The lowest ranked left team in the completion please.
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:58 - Sep 21 with 1606 viewsBoston

Was it just me, I thought the 2,837 Everton fans didn’t come over that loud, either on the broadcast or the stream?

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 23:00 - Sep 21 with 1582 viewsNortholt_Rs

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:38 - Sep 21 by stainrods_elbow

Seny needs to save one or two pens now for once.

He must have been listening to ya….

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 23:01 - Sep 21 with 1581 viewsjohncharles

What a pen from Jimmy Dunne. 23 and only just broken into the 1st team under huge pressure.
Mr Cool

Strong and stable my arse.

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 23:01 - Sep 21 with 1577 viewskarl

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:54 - Sep 21 by Northolt_Rs

So, who do we want?

At this stage a home tie against anyone apart from Man City I think?
All the others will still field fringe players and we've shown we can compete with a top team with a few of those playing, for me City take the competition seriously so would be the toughest game.

Well done Warbs for putting out a proper team to compete but still looked after a couple of players too.
I'm assuming Dykes given a break rather than not fancied as a late introduced sub?
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 23:09 - Sep 21 with 1500 viewskarl

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 23:01 - Sep 21 by johncharles

What a pen from Jimmy Dunne. 23 and only just broken into the 1st team under huge pressure.
Mr Cool

Another with Scottish league experience JC, old Warbs won't have them until theres haggis in the system!

Dunne was at Hearts on loan a couple of seasons ago, I've forgiven him now...
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 23:56 - Sep 21 with 1314 viewsLythamR

So, who do we want?

Tricky

Do we deal with Brentford next or save them for the Final!
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 23:57 - Sep 21 with 1306 viewskensalriser

What a tremendous game and needless to say I'm delighted my prediction was only half right. Chair and Willock were absolutely magical, I love how Chair receives the ball with his back to goal and turns and beats his man with such ease. And Willock has a touch of the old fashioned dribbler about him.

Not only that but the entire team was on it, including the rookies. I was expecting Dykes or Gray for Austin but Duke-McKenna repaid Warbs' trust with interest. Plus, to borrow a Scouser phrase, I'm made up that DMK, Amos and Dunne buried their penalties. What a night.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 01:12 - Sep 22 with 1199 viewsBoston

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 23:09 - Sep 21 by karl

Another with Scottish league experience JC, old Warbs won't have them until theres haggis in the system!

Dunne was at Hearts on loan a couple of seasons ago, I've forgiven him now...

aw, you have a heart.

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 06:20 - Sep 22 with 1066 viewsJuzzie

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 23:56 - Sep 21 by LythamR

Tricky

Do we deal with Brentford next or save them for the Final!

They only scored seven. We scored ten so should be a straightforward win.
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 10:52 - Sep 22 with 850 viewsSonofpugwash

What's with the dodgy floodlights?
More patches than a Palomino pony with Alopecia.
What a great result,the look on Rafa's face at the end priceless.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2021 10:52]

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 11:29 - Sep 22 with 813 viewsCamberleyR

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 10:52 - Sep 22 by Sonofpugwash

What's with the dodgy floodlights?
More patches than a Palomino pony with Alopecia.
What a great result,the look on Rafa's face at the end priceless.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2021 10:52]

Floodlights? From the stream I was watching they were more like flooddarks. They definitely need some more powerful lamps. It was like watching games from the 70s on the Big Match Revisited where if the game was in mid winter you were peering through the darkness.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024