Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread 17:21 - Sep 21 with 29574 viewskensalriser

Rangers 0-2 Everton

Routine cup loss to a PL side.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:53 - Sep 21 with 2135 viewsjoe90

Get in!!!

What a great performance and result. Very proud of the team tonight.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2021 22:18]
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:53 - Sep 21 with 2135 viewsBrisbaneR

Get in! Weetbix sprayed everywhere in my kitchen...love this team...
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:54 - Sep 21 with 2125 viewsconnell10

All our pens were superb

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:54 - Sep 21 with 2119 viewsitsbiga

Fookin sweet. My cousin is a Toffee. Now he’s gonna get it :)

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:54 - Sep 21 with 2094 viewsNewhopphoops

Unbelievably good. What a performance!
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:54 - Sep 21 with 2094 viewsQPRSteve

Does this constitute that legendary thing called a cup run?
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:54 - Sep 21 with 2070 viewsCiderwithRsie

Fantastic penalties, all of them. Balls of steel by the lad Duke-McKenna and Dunne a the end.
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:54 - Sep 21 with 2061 viewsted_hendrix

8 absolutely superb penalties, get the f uck out of here.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:56 - Sep 21 with 1909 viewsNortholt_Rs

What a performance and what a result. Very proud of my team tonight. Immense. Rafa out!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:56 - Sep 21 with 1909 viewsPunteR

Brilliant . CMON U RRSS

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:56 - Sep 21 with 1888 viewsCiderwithRsie

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:54 - Sep 21 by QPRSteve

Does this constitute that legendary thing called a cup run?

Yes. Yes it bloody does.

Wanted us to go for this and delighted Warburton chose a team to do it. The morale lift ahead of WBA and Fulham later after two disappointing league results has to be worth it.
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:56 - Sep 21 with 1882 viewsWirralHoop

Oh am I going to enjoy going to work tomorrow.
I think I might be wearing my scarf on The Liverpool Waterfront 😁😁😁
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:57 - Sep 21 with 1809 viewsterryb

Superb.

Pleased for all of them, but I so wanted Duke-Mckenna & Amos to score.

Sleep might not come quickly tonight!
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:57 - Sep 21 with 1808 viewsSimplyNico

Preston, Stoke or Sunderland please
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:58 - Sep 21 with 1782 viewsA40Bosh

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:28 - Sep 21 by A40Bosh

Some gobby scouser behind Senny in his ear about that free kick going in and there was nothing he was going to be able to do about it. He has been mouthing off at him all half

Can't hear you now you gobby scouse caaaaaant!
Jog on!
[Post edited 21 Sep 2021 21:59]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:58 - Sep 21 with 1773 viewsloftboy

That’s an immense result for morale.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:58 - Sep 21 with 1738 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:57 - Sep 21 by SimplyNico

Preston, Stoke or Sunderland please

When's the draw?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:59 - Sep 21 with 1722 viewsstainrods_elbow

How happy has this team made me tonight!

Creativity, flair and absolutely diamond balls at the end, after the ref. did his shocking best to try to help the Prem team through. Suck on that, Toffees!

5th in the Prem - that puts down a marker to the whole goddamn nation!
[Post edited 21 Sep 2021 21:59]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:59 - Sep 21 with 1727 viewsdistortR

ha ha ha ha, proud of you Rangers
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:00 - Sep 21 with 1640 viewsted_hendrix

Charlie grinning from ear to ear at the end.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:00 - Sep 21 with 1605 viewsBenny_the_Ball

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:52 - Sep 21 by w7r

Wow - 8 great pens there!

And two great saves from Seny.

U R's

Indeed. And we scored all 5 against Leyton Orient. We're getting pretty handy at this penalty malarky.
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:01 - Sep 21 with 1565 viewsBazzeR

Great result and good to see Charlie back to form.

Excellent cameo performance from little Duke McKenna.
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:03 - Sep 21 with 1461 viewsQPROslo

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 21:58 - Sep 21 by BrianMcCarthy

When's the draw?

Great updates on the pens mate. Thanks. Great win too. URRRRR's
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:03 - Sep 21 with 1441 viewsstainrods_elbow

Very pleased to see Charlie back to his best tonight too.

In other news, Fulham out on pens at home to Leeds. My night is complete!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 22:03 - Sep 21 with 1437 viewsGalileo

A joy to watch how well we mixed it with the supposed big boys of the Prem.

Decent future for this squad, Amos and SDM looked after their introduction.

So happy for all of them.

Love u Rangers !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024