Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread 17:21 - Sep 21 with 29320 viewskensalriser

Rangers 0-2 Everton

Routine cup loss to a PL side.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:20 - Sep 21 with 1968 viewsLythamR

2-1 austin :)
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:20 - Sep 21 with 1960 viewsA40Bosh

2-1 Chaz

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:21 - Sep 21 with 1944 viewsted_hendrix

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:05 - Sep 21 by ted_hendrix

Charlie in the right place at the right time.

And again.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:21 - Sep 21 with 1917 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cracker of a cross from Chair. Right-footed inswinger from the left touchline, 20 yards out.

Superb header six yards out into the roof of the net.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:21 - Sep 21 with 1915 viewsCamberleyR

2-1 Chaz!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:22 - Sep 21 with 1893 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Willock shot saved well.

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:22 - Sep 21 with 1893 viewsjohncharles

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:20 - Sep 21 by A40Bosh

2-1 Chaz

Go Charlie

Strong and stable my arse.

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:22 - Sep 21 with 1891 viewsQPRSteve

Just 4 minutes to reclaim the lead/
Login to get fewer ads

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:22 - Sep 21 with 1885 viewskarl

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:20 - Sep 21 by BrianMcCarthy

2-1 Austin!!!

Ilias was great there, this could end up 4 each!
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:23 - Sep 21 with 1848 viewsstainrods_elbow

Their goal was Prem quality, and so was that. Chair, Willock and Chaz really stepping up tonight.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:23 - Sep 21 with 1848 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:22 - Sep 21 by karl

Ilias was great there, this could end up 4 each!

4 to each of Charlie and Chair?

Well, ok then...

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:24 - Sep 21 with 1775 viewskarl

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:23 - Sep 21 by BrianMcCarthy

4 to each of Charlie and Chair?

Well, ok then...

I'd settle for that! Haha
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:26 - Sep 21 with 1704 viewsCiderwithRsie

We are not looking any way inferior to a side near the top of the Premiership.
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:27 - Sep 21 with 1664 viewsNewhopphoops

CTN and all that, but f*ck me we're doing well. Rafa on his fifth Rennie already.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2021 20:28]
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:28 - Sep 21 with 1597 viewsstainrods_elbow

Benitez looking deliciously/campishly pissed.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:29 - Sep 21 with 1559 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:28 - Sep 21 by stainrods_elbow

Benitez looking deliciously/campishly pissed.

He always looks like a pissed-up priest that's stayed too long at a local wedding!

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:32 - Sep 21 with 1456 viewsBrianMcCarthy

HT.

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:32 - Sep 21 with 1453 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fine half from Rangers.

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:33 - Sep 21 with 1425 viewsdistortR

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:32 - Sep 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Fine half from Rangers.

wasn't it just
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:33 - Sep 21 with 1402 viewsCiderwithRsie

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:29 - Sep 21 by BrianMcCarthy

He always looks like a pissed-up priest that's stayed too long at a local wedding!

That's brilliant Brian, I never clocked that but it's spot on.
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:34 - Sep 21 with 1371 viewskarl

Very good half of football.
Developed into a great team in possession, next part of the plan will be to not concede so often when we lose the ball, having a shape to defend straight away, coming along very nicely though
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:34 - Sep 21 with 1348 viewsSuperhoop83

Loving this.

Suffering since 1978.

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:35 - Sep 21 with 1321 viewsLythamR

Very impressive first 45. the commentary on the Everton site is about 15 seconds behind the stream which is a bit disconcerting

Dozell has done well
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:35 - Sep 21 with 1302 viewsBoston

Bloody lovely 45, some beautiful footwork on show, now lets see if we're going to dim the lights over the School End, certainly worked for the first half.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 20:36 - Sep 21 with 1280 viewsderbyhoop

Excellent half.
Which one of the teams is near the top of the PL?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024