Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UEFA 06:47 - Sep 28 with 1609 viewsstowmarketrange

I just heard that UEFA have dropped their legal action over the 3 remaining clubs over the breakaway European league.And they also said they aren’t going to be collecting the fines they imposed on the other teams.
If only the EFL were as lenient?
UEFA on 07:58 - Sep 28 with 1509 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Yes, I heard that as well.
Really sends a strong message out that doesn't it
UEFA on 08:12 - Sep 28 with 1474 viewstoboboly

Also seeing resurrected talk of an overseas league game . Kick the fcukers out.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

UEFA on 08:52 - Sep 28 with 1391 viewsnix

What a load of c*cks.

I'm very confident they haven't had any kickbacks from this decision though...
UEFA on 17:00 - Sep 28 with 1112 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I share the cynicism.

I did say at the time, though, that there appeared to be no penalties attached to the quoted clause that the clubs contravened.

And, as far as we know, they've made no move to introduce penalties to the clause. Which means the clubs can try again without being penalised. And again. And again...

And that is the real cynical part of this.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

UEFA on 17:21 - Sep 28 with 1087 viewsMick_S

UEFA on 17:00 - Sep 28 by BrianMcCarthy

I share the cynicism.

I did say at the time, though, that there appeared to be no penalties attached to the quoted clause that the clubs contravened.

And, as far as we know, they've made no move to introduce penalties to the clause. Which means the clubs can try again without being penalised. And again. And again...

And that is the real cynical part of this.

Off you go. There’s going to be a shortage of bedsheets, cardboard, marker pens and poster paint.

Not you, Brian.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2021 17:22]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

UEFA on 17:52 - Sep 28 with 1032 viewsDavieQPR

It's mainly because the Spanish teams could not afford to pay any fines and they have a lot of influence in UEFA.
UEFA on 18:03 - Sep 28 with 1004 viewsCamberleyR

UEFA on 17:52 - Sep 28 by DavieQPR

It's mainly because the Spanish teams could not afford to pay any fines and they have a lot of influence in UEFA.

I read in When Saturday Comes that Real Madrid and Barcelona's reported combined debt is £1.173 billion.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

UEFA on 22:25 - Sep 28 with 870 viewsDavieQPR

UEFA on 18:03 - Sep 28 by CamberleyR

I read in When Saturday Comes that Real Madrid and Barcelona's reported combined debt is £1.173 billion.

Barcelona's debt is £1.35 billion on its own.
Login to get fewer ads

UEFA on 22:32 - Sep 28 with 841 viewsDWQPR

I understand that the European Courts ruled against UEFA’s sanctions at this time which has forced a withdrawal but it seems that UEFA haven’t given up the fight yet. Can’t see our wonderful top six having the balls to try again.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

UEFA on 00:41 - Sep 29 with 721 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Real Madrid lost to some minnows tonight at home so that will knock them down a peg or 2 for one night at least
It still looks like QPR got the worst shafting ever ,does anybody know if we were the first team hammered and who got nailed worse .
Luckily we appear to have washed all that rubbish away and are now are back to the team we love
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024