Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Desperate stuff. 20:25 - Nov 26 with 4519 viewsMyke

Watching West Brom v Forest - we are better than either of them.
Desperate stuff. on 13:48 - Nov 27 with 1184 viewskensalriser

I think we’re better than both of them, never mind either.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Desperate stuff. on 13:51 - Nov 27 with 1177 viewsTacticalR

Desperate stuff. on 09:30 - Nov 27 by Northernr

Nice to see Hugill leaning back and skying that late sitter- brought back a lot of memories.

West Brom are poor every time I see them - exactly what I thought pre-season, Barnsley squad was suited to the style and this one isn't - but they don't lose often. I'm still inclined to think they'll fall away.

That was one of the things about Hugill. Sometimes he would miss the easy ones and score the hard ones.

Another thing that's extraordinary is how his scoring rate decreased at Middlesbrough, then increased with us, and then decreased again at Norwich.

Air hostess clique

Desperate stuff. on 14:00 - Nov 27 with 1148 viewsMyke

Desperate stuff. on 13:48 - Nov 27 by kensalriser

I think we’re better than both of them, never mind either.

Dunno,we're good - but against 22 players it could be a struggle
Desperate stuff. on 14:03 - Nov 27 with 1144 viewsNorthernr

Desperate stuff. on 13:51 - Nov 27 by TacticalR

That was one of the things about Hugill. Sometimes he would miss the easy ones and score the hard ones.

Another thing that's extraordinary is how his scoring rate decreased at Middlesbrough, then increased with us, and then decreased again at Norwich.

We're a fun team to play up front for - ask Nahki Wells.
Desperate stuff. on 14:04 - Nov 27 with 1142 viewsMick_S

Preston equalise.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Desperate stuff. on 14:27 - Nov 27 with 1100 viewsdistortR

Desperate stuff. on 14:04 - Nov 27 by Mick_S

Preston equalise.

can't celebrate anything scored by that piece of work.
would be furious if that goal was given against us, but you could see the ref saying he didn't see anything, what can he do?
Desperate stuff. on 14:30 - Nov 27 with 1091 viewsNorthernr

Preston were so Preston in that final half hour I actually ended up wanting Fulham to score.
Desperate stuff. on 14:34 - Nov 27 with 1069 viewsgazza1

Desperate stuff. on 09:30 - Nov 27 by Northernr

Nice to see Hugill leaning back and skying that late sitter- brought back a lot of memories.

West Brom are poor every time I see them - exactly what I thought pre-season, Barnsley squad was suited to the style and this one isn't - but they don't lose often. I'm still inclined to think they'll fall away.

I think WBA are average too......we got beat by them because of errors. We played pretty poorly that night too.
Login to get fewer ads

Desperate stuff. on 14:44 - Nov 27 with 1029 viewsNorthernr

Desperate stuff. on 14:34 - Nov 27 by gazza1

I think WBA are average too......we got beat by them because of errors. We played pretty poorly that night too.

Well I think we, like a few teams that have played against them, looked a bit scared of them for no real reason. We didn't play our normal game at all that night, and there's really nothing to be afraid of.
Desperate stuff. on 15:15 - Nov 27 with 960 viewsR_from_afar

This thread has given me the chance to point out that Forest v West Brom is actually the boiler derby, Boxt v Ideal

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Desperate stuff. on 16:57 - Nov 27 with 858 viewsHantsR

See that multi million pound player Todd Kane has scored in 95th minute. We're 6th now...until Monday?
Desperate stuff. on 17:10 - Nov 27 with 817 viewskensalriser

Blackburn are really starting to annoy me now. Especially as they’ve overtaken us as third highest scorers.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Desperate stuff. on 10:40 - Nov 30 with 534 viewsgazza1

Desperate stuff. on 16:57 - Nov 27 by HantsR

See that multi million pound player Todd Kane has scored in 95th minute. We're 6th now...until Monday?

We never got rid of Kane because his footballing skills were not good enough......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024