Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke Tickets 09:34 - Dec 3 with 1815 viewsthehat

Just been online to buy a friend a Stoke ticket - Wow loads and loads not sold.

I know its a Sunday game on Sky and the current Covid climate and financial issues we all face but even so with our recent form I must say it is very disappointing.

Stoke Tickets on 09:38 - Dec 3 with 1771 viewsTheChef

Blame Sky - 2.30 on a Sunday is just rubbish especially for those with young families.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Stoke Tickets on 10:12 - Dec 3 with 1684 viewsAntti_Heinola

Yep, booked an xmas thing with the family for the sunday so i wouldn't miss the game. Then Sky changed the date, so now I am missing it. Gutted.

Bare bones.

Stoke Tickets on 10:14 - Dec 3 with 1672 viewsRBlock

Stoke Tickets on 10:12 - Dec 3 by Antti_Heinola

Yep, booked an xmas thing with the family for the sunday so i wouldn't miss the game. Then Sky changed the date, so now I am missing it. Gutted.

Same. Missus booked a birthday trip for me starting on the Sunday so I wouldn't miss it, and is now riddled with guilt that I can't go. Fingers crossed the trains have a half decent Wifi service so I can get a stream.
Stoke Tickets on 10:22 - Dec 3 with 1625 viewsStanisgod

Was coming on Boxing day for Bournemouth but now its the day after, cos of those c##ts Ive got to miss potentially the biggest game of the season so far.
Kids panto that day.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Stoke Tickets on 11:21 - Dec 3 with 1441 viewsDieByYourSide

Stoke bringing around 1,100.

Better home sales than recent games so hopefully be another 15k or so, even though we're flying high it's not bad considering it's on TV.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Stoke Tickets on 11:41 - Dec 3 with 1378 viewsdaveB

Stoke Tickets on 10:12 - Dec 3 by Antti_Heinola

same for me, going to Lapland on Sunday, picked the Sunday so we could go to QPR on the Saturday then they moved the bloody game
Stoke Tickets on 10:48 - Dec 4 with 863 viewsloneranger1

Stoke Tickets on 11:41 - Dec 3 by daveB

same for me, going to Lapland on Sunday, picked the Sunday so we could go to QPR on the Saturday then they moved the bloody game

Am another one who can't make it cos of Sky... Have been to the Friday night Sky games but already had plans and no can do this time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024