Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marshall 19:28 - Jan 22 with 4965 viewsdublinr

Deserves a thread of his own. Played really well for a guy who's new to the team and, you'd have thought, a bit rusty. Nota bit of it. Kept us in the game.

Marshall on 19:29 - Jan 22 with 4092 viewsbakerloo8

Canny signing this. Experience and quality. Well done David 👍
Marshall on 19:36 - Jan 22 with 4040 viewsbrad

a top keeper.....kept us in the game...well done
Marshall on 19:56 - Jan 22 with 3915 viewskensalriser

Capable pair of hands. We did well there.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Marshall on 20:06 - Jan 22 with 3846 viewsdubaistu

It ticks a lot of boxes and maybe the difference come the end of the season. He was marshaling the defence when we had a corner. Dieng is awesome, but Marshall will give him and the team additional experience
Marshall on 20:07 - Jan 22 with 3829 viewsBenny_the_Ball

With all due respect, Jordan's injury could well turn out to be a stroke of luck for the team. If Marshall maintains his form and QPR keep winning it'll be interesting to see whether Dieng gets back in the side on his return from AFCON.
Marshall on 20:26 - Jan 22 with 3704 viewsHastings_Hoops

Marshall on 20:07 - Jan 22 by Benny_the_Ball

With all due respect, Jordan's injury could well turn out to be a stroke of luck for the team. If Marshall maintains his form and QPR keep winning it'll be interesting to see whether Dieng gets back in the side on his return from AFCON.

I agree he’s doing well, but Dieng will remain the main goalie regardless as our whole business model is around developing assets to sell. If Dieng has a bad run of we will have Marshall as good backup to step in but I doubt very much that we’ll not put Dieng back in goal when he returns… that would be quite counter intuitive.
Marshall on 21:08 - Jan 22 with 3491 viewsessextaxiboy

Marshall on 20:26 - Jan 22 by Hastings_Hoops

I agree he’s doing well, but Dieng will remain the main goalie regardless as our whole business model is around developing assets to sell. If Dieng has a bad run of we will have Marshall as good backup to step in but I doubt very much that we’ll not put Dieng back in goal when he returns… that would be quite counter intuitive.

I would def play Walsh against Peterboro
Marshall on 22:22 - Jan 22 with 3250 viewsgazza1

Marshall on 21:08 - Jan 22 by essextaxiboy

I would def play Walsh against Peterboro

Why?? Marshall has done very well since he arrived.

I cannot, for any reason, think why Walsh will play ahead of Marshall.
Login to get fewer ads

Marshall on 22:44 - Jan 22 with 3144 viewsessextaxiboy

Marshall on 22:22 - Jan 22 by gazza1

Why?? Marshall has done very well since he arrived.

I cannot, for any reason, think why Walsh will play ahead of Marshall.

I am assuming Seny will still be out, If so Marshall is our first choice keeper . Why risk it
Marshall on 22:46 - Jan 22 with 3119 viewsgazza1

Marshall on 22:44 - Jan 22 by essextaxiboy

I am assuming Seny will still be out, If so Marshall is our first choice keeper . Why risk it

OK, we will see but I cannot see that happening.......
Marshall on 23:03 - Jan 22 with 3038 viewsRangersw12

Thought he was very good today and made some decent saves

My only tiny criticism is that he doesn't come out as much as Seny so there seems to be alot more last-ditch defending
Marshall on 23:34 - Jan 22 with 2921 viewsPhil_i_P_Daddy

Marshall on 20:26 - Jan 22 by Hastings_Hoops

If Marshall continues performing then on Dieng’s head be it. That’s the gamble when you swan off on a jolly.

Phil_i_P

Marshall on 11:11 - Jan 23 with 2518 viewsfrancisbowles

He's done well so far. I'm no keeper expert but I want to see him over a few games to see if he does come off his line and can push shots away from danger or hold onto or push down shots that are straight at him.
Marshall on 11:20 - Jan 23 with 2480 viewsdistortR

Marshall on 23:03 - Jan 22 by Rangersw12

Thought he was very good today and made some decent saves

My only tiny criticism is that he doesn't come out as much as Seny so there seems to be alot more last-ditch defending

We were saying that at IOM HQ, while also being very impressed with his performance.
Marshall on 11:39 - Jan 23 with 2413 viewsNorthernr

Good saves, ropey kicking.
Marshall on 11:43 - Jan 23 with 2398 viewsgazza1

Marshall on 11:39 - Jan 23 by Northernr

Good saves, ropey kicking.

Done OK though Norf
Marshall on 11:45 - Jan 23 with 2389 viewsNorthernr

Marshall on 11:43 - Jan 23 by gazza1

Done OK though Norf

Did more than OK, I think we've had a right touch with that transfer as I've said before. I don't think we win yesterday if it's Archer in goal - sorry, I know I slate Archer too much, I know that's harsh and talking a negative out of a positive, but there it is.
Marshall on 11:54 - Jan 23 with 2334 viewsgazza1

Marshall on 11:45 - Jan 23 by Northernr

Did more than OK, I think we've had a right touch with that transfer as I've said before. I don't think we win yesterday if it's Archer in goal - sorry, I know I slate Archer too much, I know that's harsh and talking a negative out of a positive, but there it is.

You know what my OK is, yes pleased with his performance, happy with the signing thus far......Archer, don't know enough about him tbh but not been disappointed with him thus far.

Overall yesterday, not talking individuals.....'proper' performance and very well done against tricky opposition.
Marshall on 11:55 - Jan 23 with 2328 viewsNorthernr

Marshall on 11:54 - Jan 23 by gazza1

You know what my OK is, yes pleased with his performance, happy with the signing thus far......Archer, don't know enough about him tbh but not been disappointed with him thus far.

Overall yesterday, not talking individuals.....'proper' performance and very well done against tricky opposition.

Weird one. There'll be several 8/10, but I didn't think we played that well. Just stood up and gritted it out plus the added bits of quality people like Willock and Adomah can bring.
Marshall on 11:55 - Jan 23 with 2326 viewsDieByYourSide

Marshall on 11:45 - Jan 23 by Northernr

Said the same yesterday. Combination of the saves he had to make and the extra confidence his experience must give to the defence, I don't think we'd have withstood that pressure yesterday without him.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Marshall on 11:56 - Jan 23 with 2324 viewshantssi

Marshall on 23:34 - Jan 22 by Phil_i_P_Daddy

If Marshall continues performing then on Dieng’s head be it. That’s the gamble when you swan off on a jolly.

Three posts, each one slagging off the club or players, not sure if you’re a supporter or not but you’re certainly a troll!
I’d put you on ignore but you make me laugh!
Marshall on 11:56 - Jan 23 with 2320 viewsDavieQPR

I did say I thought he was a better Keeper than Archer when he signed.
Marshall on 12:04 - Jan 23 with 2287 viewsgazza1

Marshall on 11:55 - Jan 23 by Northernr

Weird one. There'll be several 8/10, but I didn't think we played that well. Just stood up and gritted it out plus the added bits of quality people like Willock and Adomah can bring.

Agreed, we ground out a result and I admire that play very much, stood up to the challenge and fair play to the team......Willock was excellent yesterday, Albert too, Dunne worth a mention as well.
Marshall on 12:17 - Jan 23 with 2236 viewsHastings_Hoops

Marshall on 23:34 - Jan 22 by Phil_i_P_Daddy

A bit of an odd view to say it’s a ‘jolly’… Playing for his country adds to his resale value for QPR. Great that he’s played two and kept two clean sheets for Senegal.
Marshall on 12:19 - Jan 23 with 2224 viewsPinnerPaul

Marshall on 12:17 - Jan 23 by Hastings_Hoops

A bit of an odd view to say it’s a ‘jolly’… Playing for his country adds to his resale value for QPR. Great that he’s played two and kept two clean sheets for Senegal.

Yep - what Newcastle are doing, now THAT'S a jolly!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024