Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question 22:14 - Mar 16 with 1575 viewsSimonBrown1965

I’m sure it must have been correct but can someone explain to me why Hull were allowed four substitutes against us when Matt Ingram was injured yet we couldn’t sub off DM today??
[Post edited 16 Mar 2022 22:51]
Question on 22:40 - Mar 16 with 1445 viewsstowmarketrange

Because Ingram was a suspected concussion substitution rather than an ordinary one.Maybe Marshall should’ve gone down claiming he’d hit his head on the ground.
Question on 22:52 - Mar 16 with 1375 viewsSimonBrown1965

Cheers. I thought it might be concussion related same route cricket has gone down.
Question on 22:56 - Mar 16 with 1334 viewsqprxtc

Question on 07:42 - Mar 17 with 1021 viewsstevec

Question on 22:40 - Mar 16 by stowmarketrange

Because Ingram was a suspected concussion substitution rather than an ordinary one.Maybe Marshall should’ve gone down claiming he’d hit his head on the ground.

Absolutely. Given the change in rules I’m amazed coaching staff are not briefing the keeper, if you get an injury where you can get off the floor, then at least ‘walk’ into the goalpost next move and get a sub keeper on.

Simple thing and bad management not to have thought about this.
Question on 09:16 - Mar 17 with 860 viewsfrancisbowles

Question on 07:42 - Mar 17 by stevec

Absolutely. Given the change in rules I’m amazed coaching staff are not briefing the keeper, if you get an injury where you can get off the floor, then at least ‘walk’ into the goalpost next move and get a sub keeper on.

Simple thing and bad management not to have thought about this.

and then the FA investigate and you forfeit the pints anyway and get some other sanction on top.
Question on 10:28 - Mar 18 with 586 viewsBoston

Question on 09:16 - Mar 17 by francisbowles

and then the FA investigate and you forfeit the pints anyway and get some other sanction on top.

All be small beer though.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024