Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Gray 19:15 - Apr 10 with 3599 viewsbosh67

23 games (not all in the starting line up) 8 goals. I know he seems to divide a lot of fans and he does seem prone to the odd good sulk but overall I have to say, probably in the minority on here, that I think he has been effective. He is very confident generally in front of goal. You feel when he is on the ball in a good position that he will hit the target.

So I am going to stand up, probably on my own, and say that when he came in I didn't really rate him because of his off field past, but here I am, probably in a minority of one, saying I think he's pretty good at this level. If we actually adjusted to give him better service I think he would score more goals. Right, okay, that's it, I'm sitting down again, in silence.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Andre Gray on 21:45 - Apr 11 with 486 viewsDorse

'We can't have nice things...'
(C Whittingham, 20 times a season, 2003 to date)

We do not have nice things. Not because Clive inadvertently wished it into existence but because we are QPR. The club that thought Eric Sabin, Tamas Priskin, Javier Chevanton et al could be the answer. We never know what we want (see below), don't like it when we've got it and hate it when it's gone.

Still, better than being Chelsea. Cunce.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Andre Gray on 22:48 - Apr 11 with 409 viewsLazyFan

Gray will stay at Watford next season, as they will sell Dennis and need what they think is a Champ striker. But we know better ... I hope :|

zzzzzzzzzz

Andre Gray on 23:04 - Apr 11 with 377 viewsNed_Kennedys

Gray has done well for us: scored some great goals despite a mediocre service all season. Would be good to keep him but I’m sure he can do better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024