Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread 18:28 - Apr 13 with 23963 viewsenfieldargh

Not had a crack this season ooh matron at starting a match thread

Normally a grimey graveyard for sone of the better line ups we’ve been able to field up in this neck of Yorkshire

Be amazed if we win likely to loose we don’t draw and scoring more than one off the menu

I’m going for a 5-0 win man

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:14 - Apr 15 with 1242 viewsaston_hoop

Luke Amos you beautiful man. lovely move!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:14 - Apr 15 with 1242 viewsVancouverHoop

Ammmmmoooossss! WTF!
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:14 - Apr 15 with 1234 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Luuuuuuuuke!!
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:14 - Apr 15 with 1234 viewsGreenbay

Thoroughly deserved equaliser - Amos.
We've actually played quite well in the opening half.
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:15 - Apr 15 with 1215 viewsR_from_afar

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:14 - Apr 15 by Rs_Holy

AAAAAAAMMMMOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS!

Is your fridge stocked up?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:15 - Apr 15 with 1197 viewsRanger_Things

Get in Rangers!
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:15 - Apr 15 with 1195 viewsVancouverHoop

Just before half-time. Perfect.
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:16 - Apr 15 with 1171 viewsRs_Holy

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:14 - Apr 15 by R_from_afar

Hang on mate!

I will wait til half time to go down the pub :)
Login to get fewer ads

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:16 - Apr 15 with 1157 viewsdistortR

well worked goal, that.
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:16 - Apr 15 with 1142 viewsTacticalR

Agree with Padulas_Shampoo that we've been much too passive, but after all that we managed to find something from somewhere.

Air hostess clique

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:16 - Apr 15 with 1139 viewseastside_r

An assist off Thomas’ arse?
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:16 - Apr 15 with 1132 viewsandrew1302

Deserved that. Good cross and Amos again
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:16 - Apr 15 with 1124 viewsflynnbo

Good fightback and fans in good voice.
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:17 - Apr 15 with 1121 viewsted_hendrix

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:16 - Apr 15 by eastside_r

An assist off Thomas’ arse?

An assist is an assist.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:17 - Apr 15 with 1080 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Great cross from McCallum. One little tiny moment of quality and we get a goal.
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:18 - Apr 15 with 1032 viewsDieByYourSide

Amos quietly rising up the top scorer charts

Poll: And it's hi ho

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:19 - Apr 15 with 1006 viewseastside_r

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:17 - Apr 15 by ted_hendrix

An assist is an assist.

Indeed - perhaps a sign of a change of fortune was what I was getting at.
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:19 - Apr 15 with 997 viewskropotkin41

I daren't turn the commentary on, every time I do whoever we are playing against scores.

Well, that's one hoodoo undone: turns out we were going to score again this season after all!

U Beautiful RRRRs!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:19 - Apr 15 with 997 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:14 - Apr 15 by Greenbay

Thoroughly deserved equaliser - Amos.
We've actually played quite well in the opening half.

Well, let's not get carried away now!

We've done ok in places and in patches but that was the first proper move we got right.

Deserved equaliser maybe, but neither side has played particularly well IMO.

Edit - sp. check.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2022 18:20]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:20 - Apr 15 with 959 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:06 - Apr 15 by R_from_afar

Here we go: Everything is terrible etc etc

We have no money so how can we possibly compete against the might of.....oh yes, Huddersfield.

A fish rots from the head.
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:20 - Apr 15 with 960 viewskensalriser

Deserved that, we've been doing more of the attacking. Just when I was thinking the 2-0 sucker punch had an air of inevitability about it. Lucky Amos wasn't a yard back as that would have gone over the bar.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:20 - Apr 15 with 958 viewsjoe90

Amos is my favourite QPR player.
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:20 - Apr 15 with 953 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

George Thomas is our best attacking player quite comfortably at the moment.
Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:20 - Apr 15 with 929 viewskropotkin41

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:19 - Apr 15 by BrianMcCarthy

Well, let's not get carried away now!

We've done ok in places and in patches but that was the first proper move we got right.

Deserved equaliser maybe, but neither side has played particularly well IMO.

Edit - sp. check.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2022 18:20]

We just scored, Brian. I demand that we get carried away!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Pull the udder one Huddersfield match thread on 18:21 - Apr 15 with 916 viewsMrSheen

To be fair, after a terrible slow start, we stopped them playing, though the goal was a bit of a surprise.
Huddersfield will have a nightmare if they go up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024