Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New deals for youngsters 16:14 - Jul 11 with 2939 viewsMatch82

I'll be honest, my assumption was that this was Dillon Barnes.
New deals for youngsters on 16:19 - Jul 11 with 2893 viewsWestbourneR

This is fairly major news as all that I read previously suggested he was vulnerable to being picked off by a larger club. A contract to 2024 with a one year option is pretty hefty extension.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

New deals for youngsters on 16:20 - Jul 11 with 2890 viewsDannytheR

Good news, not least because Armstrong effectively being under contract till 2025 might now calm everyone down a bit.
New deals for youngsters on 18:58 - Jul 11 with 2566 viewsstanistheman

Glad to read that as he could be a good player, but we haven't been given a chance to see him play at any decent level. Especially given how much we saw of Kelman or before him, Oteh.
New deals for youngsters on 19:01 - Jul 11 with 2555 viewsQPRSteve

Good luck to Dillon after last season's injury.
New deals for youngsters on 19:14 - Jul 11 with 2532 viewsdaveB

imagine if he turns out to be crap the club will be slated for this in a years time
New deals for youngsters on 19:17 - Jul 11 with 2512 viewsBrianMcCarthy

New deals for youngsters on 19:01 - Jul 11 by QPRSteve

Good luck to Dillon after last season's injury.

Really happy about both, but I've heard good things from seasoned followers of our underage teams about De Silva.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

New deals for youngsters on 19:35 - Jul 11 with 2442 viewsderbyhoop

Perhaps people will give Armstrong time to develop.
He was with U23s at Walton this w/end.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all oneรขโ‚ฌโ„ขs lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

New deals for youngsters on 20:06 - Jul 13 with 2125 viewsaston_hoop

Thought it was an interesting takeaway from the excellent Patreon listen that Armstrong, Gubbins and Jude-Boyd are staying training with the first team for the foreseeable future now rather than going out on loan. Also a couple in Germany are having their own loan status assessed - presumably Mahoney/Drewe/Owens/Kelman

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

New deals for youngsters on 04:26 - Jul 14 with 1592 viewsbarbicanranger

New deals for youngsters on 20:06 - Jul 13 by aston_hoop

Thought it was an interesting takeaway from the excellent Patreon listen that Armstrong, Gubbins and Jude-Boyd are staying training with the first team for the foreseeable future now rather than going out on loan. Also a couple in Germany are having their own loan status assessed - presumably Mahoney/Drewe/Owens/Kelman

Indeed. I thought Gubbins looked solid when he came on this evening.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024