Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World in Motion alternative rap 20:59 - Sep 13 with 2025 viewspaulparker

For anyone who wants a laugh this is gold

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

World in Motion alternative rap on 21:18 - Sep 13 with 1956 viewsR_from_afar

Thanks for posting. Mrs R from Afar wondered if he had been to the pub en route to the recording studio.

That's all I'm saying, though, because I really can't sing for toffee

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

World in Motion alternative rap on 21:37 - Sep 13 with 1929 viewsToast_R

Legend has it that the rest of the England team went off to get p*issed but them six went to do the song with New Order. Still the best World Cup song in my opinion.
World in Motion alternative rap on 21:49 - Sep 13 with 1897 viewsKerryE

World in Motion alternative rap on 21:37 - Sep 13 by Toast_R

Legend has it that the rest of the England team went off to get p*issed but them six went to do the song with New Order. Still the best World Cup song in my opinion.

And said footballers had a choice of a set fee for their appearance, a few hundred quid....or, a percentage of the royalties.
Guess what they chose, doh!
World in Motion alternative rap on 08:19 - Sep 14 with 1716 viewsSK_hoops

There's a bit in Peter Hook's book substance about the recording of this song. He mentions that Beardsley's was terrible. Good to actually watch it.
World in Motion alternative rap on 08:22 - Sep 14 with 1704 viewsWokingR

Wow !
Even imagining in my head what he might sound like I didn't get anywhere close to this.
World in Motion alternative rap on 11:12 - Sep 14 with 1587 viewsPaddyhoops

World in Motion alternative rap on 21:37 - Sep 13 by Toast_R

Probably all the soul boys/ Luther Vandross fans didn’t bother.
New Order perhaps a bit too indie as well?
Great tune!!
World in Motion alternative rap on 11:29 - Sep 14 with 1573 viewsTheChef

Hmmm not sure how authentic that is.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

World in Motion alternative rap on 10:44 - Sep 15 with 1403 viewsCroydonCaptJack

That is superb PP

I was so excited when I heard New Order were doing the England song. My favourite band.
Login to get fewer ads

World in Motion alternative rap on 10:51 - Sep 15 with 1382 viewsPunteR

How good was Beardsley as a player though.?Probably doesn't get the recognition he deserves.

Shit rapper though. 😂

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

World in Motion alternative rap on 11:02 - Sep 15 with 1370 viewsMetallica_Hoop

That was like back in the 90's when the pubs used to do kareoke and some bloke who'd been drinking Strongbow or Stella all day suddenly thinks they'll have a crack at it.

Saying that I once did Paradise City in the C&S when Josie was the Landlady and it was far, far worse.

Rapping is easy, I've watched the wire. "Ya feel me?"

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

World in Motion alternative rap on 11:29 - Sep 15 with 1339 viewsCroydonCaptJack

World in Motion alternative rap on 11:02 - Sep 15 by Metallica_Hoop

That was like back in the 90's when the pubs used to do kareoke and some bloke who'd been drinking Strongbow or Stella all day suddenly thinks they'll have a crack at it.

Saying that I once did Paradise City in the C&S when Josie was the Landlady and it was far, far worse.

Rapping is easy, I've watched the wire. "Ya feel me?"

Sheeeeeeet
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024