Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue badge parking 21:21 - Sep 16 with 1488 viewspaulhoop2

Anyone know where to park with a blue badge on matchdays as in closer then the unrestricted sawley road areas

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Blue badge parking on 21:32 - Sep 16 with 1415 viewsstowmarketrange

I once had my car towed from the parking space right outside the entrance to the loft for a night game with Luton.I had taken my brother’s blue badges out of his car that he had for his daughter.
I got a black cab to where I thought the car pound used to be to find out that it had moved to another location.Back in another cab to the right location and paid the money to get my car back.
I then proceeded to break down by Leicester Square and had to pay an AA man £68 for a new part to get me going again.
Not one of my best days,but at least we drew 1-1 with them.And I did get my money refunded for the towing and car pound.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2022 21:33]
Blue badge parking on 10:33 - Sep 17 with 1248 viewsPunteR

Bloemfontein Road should have parking bays

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Blue badge parking on 15:54 - Sep 17 with 1149 viewsthame_hoops

Someone left their car with a blue badge in on South Africa road
Blue badge parking on 17:20 - Sep 17 with 1115 viewsMichael_Hunt

As long as you or your passenger are the holders of said badge, you will be able to park in any of the roads between LR and SBM underground as they are all pay and display. Having a blue badge entitles you to park for free in those areas for an unrestricted time! ( wish I’d known that before the Watford away game where I parked; looked at restrictions; saw 2 hours max; and so decanted to a private carpark that charged £12).
Being new to the scheme I found it confusing but if you consult your handbook you will find this is correct.
Just don’t nick my space on matchdays.🤣🤣
Blue badge parking on 21:37 - Sep 17 with 1046 viewscolinallcars

I think there are a lot of fake blue badges around. There is a car often parked outside a particularly horrible pub near me. It's a “debadged” car with blacked out windows and those silly poppy exhausts. Disabled my arse.
Blue badge parking on 00:57 - Sep 18 with 980 viewspaulhoop2

Cheers Michael wasn’t sure if the new restrictions on matchdays meant it was not allowed sawley road ok but if not at top it’s a bit of a trek mobility wise.

I agree with the comments about too many around that are fake / not following rules it’s a shame people do that

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Blue badge parking on 15:17 - Sep 18 with 863 viewsHayesender

Blue badge parking on 21:37 - Sep 17 by colinallcars

I think there are a lot of fake blue badges around. There is a car often parked outside a particularly horrible pub near me. It's a “debadged” car with blacked out windows and those silly poppy exhausts. Disabled my arse.

Bloke at work has a blue badge due to his daughter being disabled.

He uses it to park outside work everyday.

Prick

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024