Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan fella on Twitter 00:06 - Oct 23 with 3479 viewsHunterhoop

I’m not on Twitter but I see on the left hand side of this site he’s crediting Q and R blocks for singing Mick Beale’s Blue n White army for 15 mins to lift the atmosphere.

Dan, that was Pu, more precisely, that was me. And it was 25 mins. It took 5-10 mins for Q and R to bother joining in. Pu was at it for a while before and after.

To misquote Ringo, I have blisters on my hands from banging the back wall.

Some days it’s not me, it’s others. But Pu deserves way more credit than it gets. Q and R were dead quiet. Pu lifted it.

Dan fella on Twitter on 00:08 - Oct 23 with 3447 viewsdannyblue

And then your great crescendo that was rising to drive the victory on was ruined by a ludicrous foul throw
Dan fella on Twitter on 00:09 - Oct 23 with 3438 viewsHunterhoop

Dan fella on Twitter on 00:08 - Oct 23 by dannyblue

And then your great crescendo that was rising to drive the victory on was ruined by a ludicrous foul throw

I was spent. 25 mins is more than enough for all of us.
Dan fella on Twitter on 00:17 - Oct 23 with 3396 viewsLythamR

Dan fella on Twitter on 00:09 - Oct 23 by Hunterhoop

I was spent. 25 mins is more than enough for all of us.

Well Done, superb effort

I sit in LU but PU has so often been the spark when it has been needed and good people in PU have often been the creative force behind innovative and entertaining songs
Dan fella on Twitter on 06:38 - Oct 23 with 3228 viewsnix

Dan fella on Twitter on 00:17 - Oct 23 by LythamR

Well Done, superb effort

I sit in LU but PU has so often been the spark when it has been needed and good people in PU have often been the creative force behind innovative and entertaining songs

I'm in SAR. Sometimes I think I'm the only person joining in in C block (slightly better when I'm in the paddocks). I persevere, though.

Congrats for your efforts Hunter. I couldn't make it last night as I'm in Bath on a training course but it sounded good on the highlights.
Dan fella on Twitter on 07:06 - Oct 23 with 3156 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Dan fella on Twitter on 06:38 - Oct 23 by nix

I'm in SAR. Sometimes I think I'm the only person joining in in C block (slightly better when I'm in the paddocks). I persevere, though.

Congrats for your efforts Hunter. I couldn't make it last night as I'm in Bath on a training course but it sounded good on the highlights.

Don’t get your toe stuck in the tap.

I can’t imagine what course you are doing but I’d imagine that’s an automatic fail.
Dan fella on Twitter on 07:28 - Oct 23 with 3101 viewsnix

Dan fella on Twitter on 07:06 - Oct 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

Don’t get your toe stuck in the tap.

I can’t imagine what course you are doing but I’d imagine that’s an automatic fail.

It's Pesso Boyden System Psychomotor, seeing as you asked Bazz. You'd love it. I'm not sure if everyone quite gets me as they're talking about horses and sailing in the break and I'm talking about LR. They're all lovely though.

I did manage to get out of the bathroom and find the training, luckily.
Dan fella on Twitter on 07:57 - Oct 23 with 3043 viewsdistortR

Dan fella on Twitter on 07:28 - Oct 23 by nix

It's Pesso Boyden System Psychomotor, seeing as you asked Bazz. You'd love it. I'm not sure if everyone quite gets me as they're talking about horses and sailing in the break and I'm talking about LR. They're all lovely though.

I did manage to get out of the bathroom and find the training, luckily.

pesso boyden system psychometer would be a great name for a band playing the music i like.
'holes and rolls'. It's a doughnut thing, right?
Dan fella on Twitter on 09:47 - Oct 23 with 2769 viewsBlue_Castello

From where we sit in R block it was definitely PU, well done that man, I know you have posted on here before saying exactly the same thing I think it was an evening game, it was exactly what was needed after the crazy week of "should I stay or should I go", created a great atmosphere and must have given Beale huge encouragement that he made the right decision.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2022 10:23]
Login to get fewer ads

Dan fella on Twitter on 09:49 - Oct 23 with 2753 viewssouthernR

It was a beautiful moment when virtually the whole stadium joined in with the chant, can't say I've ever experienced that before
Dan fella on Twitter on 10:34 - Oct 23 with 2565 viewsEsox_Lucius

Dan fella on Twitter on 09:49 - Oct 23 by southernR

It was a beautiful moment when virtually the whole stadium joined in with the chant, can't say I've ever experienced that before

When we played Wigan in the PO semi final?

The grass is always greener.

Dan fella on Twitter on 11:12 - Oct 23 with 2422 viewsstevec

‘Terry Venables blue and white army’ building around three sides of the Abbey Stadium on a dark cold afternoon with a hound of the Baskervilles mist drifting over the pitch won’t ever be bettered.
Dan fella on Twitter on 11:20 - Oct 23 with 2395 viewsDWQPR

Dan fella on Twitter on 10:34 - Oct 23 by Esox_Lucius

When we played Wigan in the PO semi final?

What! We was singing ‘Micky Beale’s Blue and White Army’, eight years ago? That’s some foresight from 16,000 people.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Dan fella on Twitter on 12:04 - Oct 23 with 2278 viewsHastings_Hoops

It was a captain like performance at the back of PU yesterday hunterhoop.
Dan fella on Twitter on 12:20 - Oct 23 with 2234 viewsMick_S

Came across really well on the stream I was watching. Any footage out there for a computer div?

Unfortunately, I was in a room full of people TALKING.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Dan fella on Twitter on 20:53 - Oct 23 with 1904 viewsnix

Dan fella on Twitter on 07:57 - Oct 23 by distortR

pesso boyden system psychometer would be a great name for a band playing the music i like.
'holes and rolls'. It's a doughnut thing, right?

If it isn't, it should be Distort.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024